Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways (46020 Views)

DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) / DJ Arafat Dead: Celebrity Friends Mourn Late Superstar (DJ Arafat Parti) / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by veekid(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2021

Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by kenex4ever(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sir Uti and Alex .....
KC n "Harisong"
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Risentouch(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
OP you forgot to tell us how Buhari and his promises parted ways

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by mekonglobal(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
Prodigee:
They are twin brothers and not just friends. Well to some extent you can include them. It baffles me how two people that were inseparable allowed vagina persons come in between them. Fear daughters of eve!

Fear daughters of Eve my brother they have destroyed a whole lot of destinys.
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by kurupt1: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
Buhari and Good governance

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by kuntash: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
of what consequence is this ?
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Shellsploit: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
Gamer999:
You can't remain friends with everyone forever. Once in a while it's OK to purge out unworthy friends from your life.

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene.

Game don scatter your head ...
Hope u played "International super star soccer deluxe"
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by ictjobber: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
I live y'all with this

Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
list of yoruba people who are nolonger friends
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Duplexxx: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Friend kee

Friends in need is a friends indeed
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by cayorday89(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Covid19 is the reason you are not seeing most of them together, lockdown of activities limited so many people..
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Kirinwa: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
HacheNoire:
Davido and Chioma not on the list

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I never knew Chioma was a celebrity.
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by technicallyrich(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
More like Yoruba Muslims who has parted ways.
Because except Toto dike and mercy from SS and se region,the rest are Yoruba Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by kponkedenge(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
You didn't add AY and Basketmouth....

Also AY and Bovi

You can't see them together.... Never.
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
I stopped reading at “Grammy award winner...”

Egbon did not win no shit

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by madridsta007(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by backtalkG(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
The book of fùcks chapter 5-10

9. For this day will forever be remembered as the day no fùcks was given and he named the day" el'seiki ze'o fůsě" which was interpreted to "The zero fùcks day"

10. And so was it unto this day
guy pass me the weed
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by KingMack(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
What of Lala and Mynd44 grin

Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Kingcalls: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Women can't stay together and maintain friendship, but they blame men when a relationship goes south
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by cyndylove64(f): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Una no go mind una business,u no whether dey dey chat or call each other.
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Oladipo1166(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Best caption should be

YORUBA CELEBRITIES FRIENDS WHO HAVE PARTED WAYS
Obo lan gido, as if you get Celebrities for una side
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Oladipo1166:

Obo lan gido, as if you get Celebrities for una side

We no get more reason op suppose use the right word to describe the yoruba celebrities as I did.
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Nasir123(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
Prodigee:
They are twin brothers and not just friends. Well to some extent you can include them. It baffles me how two people that were inseparable allowed [b]vagina persons [/b]come in between them. Fear daughters of eve!

You guys should stop using that phrase when discussing a vital issues as this.
I believe those brothers have their own brain and reasoning. It will be very lazy and unwise of them or anyone who will always want to link their disagreement to the ladies.

I personally hate"Blame calling".

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin
Oluwasaeon:
Dead vulture BBQ and sense

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by DaInferno(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/celebrity-friends-who-have-parted-ways/?amp
these are all speculations, that may turn into realities if others are not too busy to carry the info on their heads.
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Every man's celebrity.
meji and loyon. Generation upon generation these friends always meet to part again.
grin
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Oladipo1166(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We no get more reason op suppose use the right word to describe the yoruba celebrities as I did.
stop crying
tribalism as reduced your IQ to zero
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by Slynation(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
The book of fùcks chapter 5-10

5. And behold Masú the greatest fùcks giver stood at the height of mount sheik, and below him are multitude and they were like that of sand on a beach.

6. In a loud voice, he called out to the multitude and said "Behold if any of you gives a fùck about this topic, stand up and indicate.

7. And there was great silence like that of graveyard at 12:am of the morning and none in the multitude rose up.

8. And Masú was pleased by what he saw, and his heart gladden with great joy, and he hit his chest and cry out to the high heaven saying "For these are my sons and I'm pleased with them.

9. For this day will forever be remembered as the day no fùcks was given and he named the day" el'seiki ze'o fůsě" which was interpreted to "The zero fùcks day"

10. And so was it unto this day
Lol...Una dey mad for this street oOgrin grin
Re: Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways by zagorakis(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
FFK and Precious
sheik Gumi and bandits
Bokoharam and ISWAP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary / Don Jazzy Calls For An End To SWAT, Gives Reasons / Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.