Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House (27125 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Nobody Can Remove Ayiri Emami, Ologbotsere Is A Lifetime Title – Eyengho / Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by IgboWarlord(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
I lived in Warri for 8 yrs of my life.And in all my time there,i did not find out who the real indiegenes of Waf town are..If it's the Itsekiris,Urhobos or the Ijaws,though all of them claim the town is their ancestral home..

2 Likes

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Dartilo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
alfredilly:
Ologbosere, this are titles in Yoruba land. Itsekiri speak Ilaje dialect.

Una wan start with una lies again..
Fact remains that the ruling house of prince Ginuwa 1 remains a direct lineage of Benin...
Their area of conflict is the existing edict which state categorically clear that only An Itsekiri or An Edo woman can be the mother of any Olu...

To me irrespective of where the mother is from,Edo blood flows in the vain of all OLu even those that are yet to exist...

Lets always say the Truth, Itsekiri are mixture of ilaje and Edo but the Ruling house or Monarchy remain Exclusively Edo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by wink2015(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
What is the latest on the Olu ?

Since the news of his purported death was circulated on the social media platform.

There was the news that he contracted covid from late Major General Irefin.

1 Like

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by EMMY76: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
I thought the palace announced that the olu is not dead why all these confusion? Emami is not supposed to be anywhere near that traditional acient stool he is currently occupying the boy is a well known ibori tout and political assassin based in warri he used his corrupt stolen money from ibori govt to buy that stool.

4 Likes

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Realhommie(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
tutudesz:
This fight go expose una say Olu of Warri dey sick serioiously. So many people were not happy when Ayiri was made Ologbotsere, because Ayiri no go school and he is now the number 2 man in Itsekiri Kingdom
Olu dey sick abi the king don kpai since, Lol..Na why all these stuff dey happen.

The fight for the throne don begin in earnest.

3 Likes

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by InvertedHammer: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
/
You can't chop person money and empower him, then turn around and try to take away that power...it is a declaration of war. To vomit wetin person chop dey hard.
\
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Tonalphs(f): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kobicove:
This guy is a joker!

If the kingmakers and the subjects say they no longer recognise you as a king, you can't force yourself on them!
lol. isn't Buhari forcing himself on us?

1 Like

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by gregyboy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
alfredilly:
Ologbosere, this are titles in Yoruba land. Itsekiri speak Ilaje dialect.

Will you keep quiet,

Ologbosere is benin royal tiltle help urself with goggle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
The way criminals and warlords rule over south south kingdoms ehh. It's appalling!
1st was Ateke Tom, now Ayiri Emani, If Tompolo wasn't a wanted man, I'm sure they would have given him Amanayabo

2 Likes

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Misterone: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bola146:
Are people still fighting because of traditional positions Why not let go and rest if it's causing wahala lipsrsealed
making someone the Olu means you've made him a billionaire overnight. He get 5℅ of funds from oil wells in his domain, a running contract with all the major oil companies, land and patronage from government just to name a few.

6 Likes

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by OVB123: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
Dartilo:

Una wan start with una lies again..
Fact remains that the ruling house of prince Ginuwa 1 remains a direct lineage of Benin...
Their area of conflict is the existing edict which state categorically clear that only An Itsekiri or An Edo woman can be the mother of any Olu...

To me irrespective of where the mother is from,Edo blood flows in the vain of all OLu even those that are yet to exist...

Lets always say the Truth, Itsekiri are mixture of ilaje and Edo but the Ruling house or Monarchy remain Exclusively Edo
Thank you very much you have hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by poseidon12: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ayiri is a criminal and thug and did not deserve the position Warri people gave to him. It's time for Warri people to 'harvest their crop'.

4 Likes

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by tutudesz: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Realhommie:
Olu dey sick abi the king don kpai since, Lol..Na why all these stuff dey happen.

The fight for the throne don begin in earnest.
No be my mouth Dem go hear say Buhari travel
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by otomatic(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bola146:
Are people still fighting because of traditional positions Why not let go and rest if it's causing wahala lipsrsealed

Rest ke! If you have the prospects of laying hands on 5% of government allocation, will you rest? That is not to talk of the patronage from the oil companies, employment slots, scholarship slots, security contracts, etc.
My dear, when we die, we'll be resting for all eternity. For now, we ought to strive.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Richthekid: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by sylve11: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ray07:
I thought it was wwe o

Same here my brother. grin cool
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Realhommie(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
tutudesz:

No be my mouth Dem go hear say Buhari travel
Na confirm matter. The former Olu son wey dey fight to be King arrange to go steal this late Olu corpse from the palace go bury secretly so dem fit crown. Big fight happen, dem stab this late Olu son wey still dey eye the throne for inside the matter sef.

1 Like

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by April4th(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
tutudesz:
This fight go expose una say Olu of Warri dey sick serioiously. So many people were not happy when Ayiri was made Ologbotsere, because Ayiri no go school and he is now the number 2 man in Itsekiri Kingdom

Olu is dead, they’ve already crowned Prince Tsola Emiko as the new Olu. We already expected Prince Tsola to relegate Ayiri to the background, to reduce his power and influence to just a mere ceremonial title.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
streetsoldier1:
with the names i'm seeing here, these people are closely related to ilaje/ikale tribe. There is a place called ologbotsere in ondo state

Don't mind the Edo miscreants quoting you....itsekiri are more yoruba inclined than some bini fools would like not to admit, 80% of their titles are Yoruba titles from the family head to the top chief, they consult an ifa to pick their kings, their names sound alot like Yoruba names, musicians like omawunmi and oritshe femi are all itsekiri, OPC has a presence in the state, the itsekiri are also sworn enemies of the ijaws who constantly attack their towns and villages.....benin dogs are trying to influence the kingship, they're trying to bar prince emiko because his mother is a yoruba woman from ogun state but those bini rats are forgetting that a yoruba decedent rules them as oba and are trying to grow wings.... most Yoruba's don't know but there's a high level anti-yoruba agenda spreading under their noises. I hope the detribalised and liberal foolish leaders see this before it gets out of hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
April4th:

Olu is dead, they’ve already crowned Prince Tsola Emiko as the new Olu. We already expected Prince Tsola to relegate Ayiri to the background, to reduce his power and influence to just a mere ceremonial title.

Correct.

Prince Tsola Emiko is the rightful Olu of warri that was picked by the Oracle, no animal under bini influence will change that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I just perused through this article while putting on my intellectual cap and reading between lines as I smoke my weed
I must say am Proud to be a Bini son

And always remember that a Yoruba descendant rules as your king.

3 Likes

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by tutudesz: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
Realhommie:
Na confirm matter. The former Olu son wey dey fight to be King arrange to go steal this late Olu corpse from the palace go bury secretly so dem fit crown. Big fight happen, dem stab this late Olu son wey still dey eye the throne for inside the matter sef.
I per Ijaw boy, I no dey like talk for their matter
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by tutudesz: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
April4th:

Until Palace talk am, Olu dey alive

1 Like

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Ray07(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
sylve11:

Same here my brother. grin cool
Nigeria isa comedy house I swear grin
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Realhommie(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
tutudesz:
I per Ijaw boy, I no dey like talk for their matter
I understand. Lol
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by gregyboy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Don't mind the Edo miscreants quoting you....itsekiri are more yoruba inclined than some bini fools would like not to admit, 80% of their titles are Yoruba titles from the family head to the top chief, they consult an ifa to pick their kings, their names sound alot like Yoruba names, musicians like omawunmi and oritshe femi are all itsekiri, OPC has a presence in the state, the itsekiri are also sworn enemies of the ijaws who constantly attack their towns and villages.....benin dogs are trying to influence the kingship, they're trying to bar prince emiko because his mother is a yoruba woman from ogun state but those bini rats are forgetting that a yoruba decedent rules them as oba and are trying to grow wings.... most Yoruba's don't know but there's a high level anti-yoruba agenda spreading under their noises. I hope the detribalised and liberal foolish leaders see this before it gets out of hand.

You're a mad man yoruba rat, you coward tribe called yorubas have mouth to run words on greater benin indegenes i blame the Britain for giving you fools mouth who are Yorubas to say rubbish to the benins before the britsh came to mess things up, your heads will be removed from your neck and presented in Benin... Nonsense

Cowards who got ethnic strength deviced from a foreigner

Can your coward tribe prove there is a drop of yoruba blood in the benin ancestoral stool if you cant prove it, historically then you're fool, idiot

Yoruba rats
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by gregyboy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

And always remember that a Yoruba descendant rules as your king.

Madman prove it and stop using that fake history as your source

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
gregyboy:

You're a mad man yoruba rat, you coward tribe called yorubas have mouth to run words on greater benin indegenes i blame the Britain for giving you fools mouth who are Yorubas to say rubbish to the benins before the britsh came to mess things up, your heads will be removed from your neck and presented in Benin... Nonsense

Cowards who got ethnic strength deviced from a foreigner

Can your coward tribe prove there is a drop of yoruba blood in the benin ancestoral stool if you cant prove it, historically then you're fool, idiot

Yoruba rats

Lmaooo look at this edo thug bewitched by his mother.... you're talking shit when your forefathers were almost annexed by biafra, if not for the help of yoruba officers you guys would probably been under the obi of onitsha, lol benin monkey talking about cowardance when the only thing your oba knows how to do is to be placing curses upandan...lol, your oba of bini is a vassal of the Yoruba's, it is why they must always come back to their real homeland which is ile-ife to pay homemage to the ooni, you idiots want to cause problems in warri but I trust my itsekiri people to properly embarrass you bini witches and wizards. Cry me a river, because the oba of Benin is a full blooded Yoruba man.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Most Nigerians Do Not Know About Slavery / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters / Photos Of Oba Elegushi, Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.