Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,039 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House (27127 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Nobody Can Remove Ayiri Emami, Ologbotsere Is A Lifetime Title – Eyengho / Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
gregyboy:

Madman prove it and stop using that fake history as your source

Use that to wipe your ass and eat it....Edo miscreant. Try nonsense in warri and una go collect.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by emmadothings(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
So because u are the Ologbostere the royal house and ife ( oracle) will no longer have say in the affairs of warri kingdom?

After all u are not the one to crown � the new king according to the tradition of warri and those ignorant homo sapiens saying Ologbostere is a Yoruba name u don't know history.
Ologbostere was a Benin title brought by the the then prince Ginuwa of Benin to warri who later became Ginuwa the first of Warri kingdom over 600 years ago, though the dialect of Yoruba and Itsekiri are closely similar in sound and interpretation and that is how it is between Benin and itsekiri too.

Those not happy with the decision of the oracle as it concerns the choice of the Omoba are hereby advised strictly on medical grounds to take 2 shots of Boomlime Cordial..citrus orantifodia... morning and evening for 3 days to purge their body of d sadness contained in there.......
By the time them don shit finish,they can join the party to cellebrate as prince Tsola Emiko is installed as the Olu of warri.
What do I know?
Am just an itsekiri man whose grandfather was the first minister of finance in Nigeria Chief Festus Okotieboh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by gulfer: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sabadon:
Ontop traditional stool ooo
Stool in Warri means money derivable from levies paid by oil concerns etc..... I know this Ayiri very well, he hold Chevron for neck angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by umuna(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bola146:
Are people still fighting because of traditional positions Why not let go and rest if it's causing wahala lipsrsealed
These traditional positions brings them powers and societal connections to those in power. It also bring connection as regards employments in oil and gas companies in the delta.
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by gregyboy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Use that to wipe your ass and eat it....Edo miscreant. Try nonsense in warri and una go collect.

As usual Yoruba nut head
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by gregyboy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lmaooo look at this edo thug bewitched by his mother.... you're talking shit when your forefathers were almost annexed by biafra, if not for the help of yoruba officers you guys would probably been under the obi of onitsha, lol benin monkey talking about cowardance when the only thing your oba knows how to do is to be placing curses upandan...lol, your oba of bini is a vassal of the Yoruba's, it is why they must always come back to their real homeland which is ile-ife to pay homemage to the ooni, you idiots want to cause problems in warri but I trust my itsekiri people to properly embarrass you bini witches and wizards. Cry me a river, because the oba of Benin is a full blooded Yoruba man.

This is what you get when a new member think he is smarter than old members because he is new....

I won't debate you.... You're still new so i get your ignorance

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
gregyboy:

This is what you get when a new member think he is smarter than old members because he is new....

I won't debate you.... You're still new so i get your ignorance

Good to know that you're an old fool
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by gregyboy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Good to know that you're an old fool

This one need spiritual slap,

You look vile, dem offend you for dream
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
That is how these Deltans end up handing over so much power to a thug all because of money
Deltans are the Esau in the South
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Unrated900(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2021
Even the way he sat shows he is completely undisputed
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by geemd434: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2021
emmadothings:
So because u are the Ologbostere the royal house and ife ( oracle) will no longer have say in the affairs of warri kingdom?

After all u are not the one to crown � the new king according to the tradition of warri and those ignorant homo sapiens saying Ologbostere is a Yoruba name u don't know history.
Ologbostere was a Benin title brought by the the then prince Ginuwa of Benin to warri who later became Ginuwa the first of Warri kingdom over 600 years ago, though the dialect of Yoruba and Itsekiri are closely similar in sound and interpretation and that is how it is between Benin and itsekiri too.

Those not happy with the decision of the oracle as it concerns the choice of the Omoba are hereby advised strictly on medical grounds to take 2 shots of Boomlime Cordial..citrus orantifodia... morning and evening for 3 days to purge their body of d sadness contained in there.......
By the time them don shit finish,they can join the party to cellebrate as prince Tsola Emiko is installed as the Olu of warri.
What do I know?
Am just an itsekiri man whose grandfather was the first minister of finance in Nigeria Chief Festus Okotieboh.

My brother. I been think say chief okotieoboh na Urhobo man
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by emmadothings(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2021
Chief Festus Okotieboh is a full blooded itsekiri man

1 Like

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by alfredilly: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
gregyboy:

Will you keep quiet,

Ologbosere is benin royal tiltle help urself with goggle

How does your argument refute the claim that Ologbosere is also a popular title in Yoruba land. Rather than bragging stubbornly in ignorance, why don't you see all this connection as a pointer to the much disputed case of common ancestry.

Itsekiri culture and language bear striking resemblance with Yoruba, something Benin can't command. Their language is 95 percent similar to Ilaje dialect in Ondo state

1 Like

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by alfredilly: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dartilo:

Una wan start with una lies again..
Fact remains that the ruling house of prince Ginuwa 1 remains a direct lineage of Benin...
Their area of conflict is the existing edict which state categorically clear that only An Itsekiri or An Edo woman can be the mother of any Olu...

To me irrespective of where the mother is from,Edo blood flows in the vain of all OLu even those that are yet to exist...

Lets always say the Truth, Itsekiri are mixture of ilaje and Edo but the Ruling house or Monarchy remain Exclusively Edo
You may insist on the Benin connection but there is more evidence of Yoruba ancestry due to the language similarities. If Itsekiri are so Benin, then there should be element of similarities with their language. Fact is itsekire are Ilaje cousin. They migrated to Delta through the Ondo coastline.

Example of names with common meaning

Temetan (mine isn't finished), Ilaje- Temetan, Yoruba- Temikotan

Omawunmi, Ilaje- Omawunmi,. Yoruba (Omawunmi). And countless other one.
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by gregyboy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
alfredilly:

How does your argument refute the claim that Ologbosere is also a popular title in Yoruba land. Rather than bragging stubbornly in ignorance, why don't you see all this connection as a pointer to the much disputed case of common ancestry.

Itsekiri culture and language bear striking resemblance with Yoruba, something Benin can't command. Their language is 95 percent similar to Ilaje dialect in Ondo state

Benin had connection with Ilaje and has a ruling royal house over ondo areas, you need to step out of the west, before you start saying rubbish over there in ogun state that you're
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by alfredilly: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
gregyboy:

Benin had connection with Ilaje and has a ruling royal house over ondo areas, you need to step out of the west, before you start saying rubbish over there in ogun state that you're

Why do you bragg in ignorance and assumption. I live in Ondo state; my dad is Ilaje and my mum is from Edo. What makes you think I haven't left the southwest.
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by gregyboy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
alfredilly:

Why do you bragg in ignorance and assumption. I live in Ondo state; my dad is Ilaje and my mum is from Edo. What makes you think I haven't left the southwest.

You sound absolutely ignorant, that's y i assumed you haven't left sw
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by illicit(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
streetsoldier1:
with the names i'm seeing here, these people are closely related to ilaje/ikale tribe. There is a place called ologbotsere in ondo state

Yes it's a Yoruba title

I know Ologboseres in Akure

2 Likes

Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by alfredilly: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
gregyboy:

You sound absolutely ignorant, that's y i assumed you haven't left sw

And you sound like an entitled fool, that's why you resort to personal attack without your argument any logical proof. I can listen to an Itsekiri person speak without missing a word of it, tell me if Benin has that connection.
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by gregyboy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
alfredilly:

And you sound like an entitled fool, that's why you resort to personal attack without your argument any logical proof. I can listen to an Itsekiri person speak without missing a word of it, tell me if Benin has that connection.

Itsekiri are not benin, just the royal house are, and we don't want it diluted with any yoruba entity

Ia that too hard for you guys to swallow
Re: I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House by Ubenedictus(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
alfredilly:

so you are even Ondo.

Do you know how many Ondo kingdoms have Benin connections? A lot of Ondo kings were Benin men put in place by the Oba to pay tax and royalties to Benin. You don't know your history that is why you have been saying all these. More than half of Ondo have Benin connection and used to pay tax to the Oba even up to Akure. Just the way the Itshekiri ruling house in Edo so too a lot on Ondo towns.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters / Photos Of Oba Elegushi, Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Land / What Makes Delta People Tick? By Azuka Onwuka Of Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.