Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) (96521 Views)

Mc-oluomo-wears-electronic-face-mask-photos/ / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by TotoGame(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2021
imagine my little brother saying we wanna be like MC oluomo when he grows up

I nearly slapped him
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by inoki247: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2021
Bouz:
If you have a degree, and earn below 100k and you support this, Bro trust me you are a foolish idiot. that belongs to the streets. there are touts every where, true!. but u can never see police following them as security guards. they know their place. which is the motor park. You yorubas have damaged the educational investment awolowo invested on you guys. you now worship thuggery. So shameful

me I don't understand u people if you get to there head office you will see alot of people with degrees working dere, auditing account for them this is an association back by the law of the land....

so I don't understand your crying around is not like they're illegal associations.....

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by QuickStandard: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2021
Are you looking for where to sell your condemned inverter batteries, used inverter batteries, scrapped inverter batteries?

Wherever you are in Lagos, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Kano, Delta Akwa Ibom, just contact us we will pick it up.
wherever your location in Nigeria call us.

Call/whatsapp.
Number below
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2021
This nairaland don dey dry ooo.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by smalldoctor: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2021
Shellsploit:
It is finished..
finished completely
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2021
Bouz:
If you have a degree, and earn below 100k and you support this, Bro trust me you are a foolish idiot. that belongs to the streets. there are touts every where, true!. but u can never see police following them as security guards. they know their place. which is the motor park. You yorubas have damaged the educational investment awolowo invested on you guys. you now worship thuggery. So shameful
Awolowos mates and group are and belongs to the Afenifere which the yorubas demonize today.
If Awo were alive today,he would've been ostracized by his own people,tinubu would've relegated him to the background,he would've committed another suicide because of his own people and their ways.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by opalu: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2021
Hmmmm

Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by saajus: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2021
If it's electronic, I hope it's safe.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2021
columbus007:
Even if him wear iron mask he's still a tout undecided

A tout dining with the high and mighty, with kings and queens!?
check your life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by ivolt: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2021
gambia:
I will keep saying this, This fraud called Nigeria is a complete shithole, any day, any time, I know some folks will disagree with me, but that's your headache, I was once a patriotic Nigerian, but not anymore, the country has gone to the dogs, filled with hypocrites and gullible followers.
You were never patriotic or you don't know the meaning.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by EyeofanEagle(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2021
Realtalk20:

Typical.illuterate yoruba cretin

I can't wait for the day Niger delta will arise as a nation. We will wipe every single one of you from our nation.

You steal our oil to build your cursed region.

You accuse him of being ibo but do you know how tribe ?

This is how you labelled us drunkards. The most evil and hated tribe in Africa is yoruba

Wicked souls from hades.

I wonder where dangote will get his oil to refine.

You want to kill off all my people so yorubas can take over our oil

Demons
What's this Muppet saying?lol grow a bit of brain IPOB man wey dey disguise
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Emeka Okonkwo no get police orderly

Whataboutism!

A country of fools!
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2021
Police dey guard agbero for Nigeria.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Realtalk20: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2021
EyeofanEagle:
What's this Muppet saying?lol grow a bit of brain IPOB man wey dey disguise

May you and ipob die miserable deaths you demonic spawn of judas iscariot

If you are born by a man come to Edo state and say this to my face then your end is done
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Na police orderly dey behind agbero like this

Its finished
finished kpatakpata
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Modphase: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2021
Don't mind him
Na so police still de guard Evans n his wife for house while the bastard carried his cursed self from Alaigb come de kidnap for Lagos.

Waiting on how your bigoted dead brain Igbo father will respond to that or your foolishness only see when Yoruba does something abnormal while it keep shut while cursed n forsaken Igbo does something more inhuman ?!

Imagine complaining about a police orderly to an Agbero while shutting your foolish n cursed Igbo mouth over maybe 4 or 5 mopol securing a renowned igbo kidnap kingpin in Evan.

I don't blame you though I blame foolish Yoruba that do not shut your foolishness up because they hate Tinubu. They can't comprehend they own the right to shut your bigoted Igbo father up n still hate Tinubu if that's their prerogative.

AGNESikpuNNU:

Its finished
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2021
inoki247:

You people like crying like say Agbero no dey Enugu nd ur own agbero na aw to kill only dem sabi...

just because your own agbero can't make it doesn't mean the agbero wey dey abroad wey u people dey rush to can't make it...
The idiot you quoted is not even Igbo. Stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by aspiring44: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:

Its finished

Only in naija
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2021
PAWG:

Keep calling him an agbero, he has trained your type in the abroad and is successful as far as I’m concerned. I’m pretty sure you’re still trying to find your footing. This is Nigeria, wake up

Based on your theory, everyone & anyone who has trained his type and is "successful" deserves a police orderly
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by PAWG(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Based on your theory, everyone & anyone who has trained his type and is "successful" deserves a police orderly

Tell yourself the truth, what are your top 3 goals in life, he has achieved all. Be sincere

It’s good to be sincere to yourself sometimes, it could lead you to your inner light
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2021
PAWG:

Tell yourself the truth, what are your top 3 goals in life, he has achieved all. Be sincere

It’s good to be sincere to yourself sometimes, it could lead you to your inner light

Pls read again:

Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2021
gambia:
I will keep saying this, This fraud called Nigeria is a complete shithole, any day, any time, I know some folks will disagree with me, but that's your headache, I was once a patriotic Nigerian, but not anymore, the country has gone to the dogs, filled with hypocrites and gullible followers.
What's the solution?
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2021
BlackfireX:
the incoming governor of Lagos state

Yoruba like agbero work eeeehhhh
Nobe small,even dia women dey do agbero work
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2021
How many people dey wear face mask in Nigeria?

Amarahly:
What was Methuselah doing for 969 years without the internet and Electricity undecided
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Emeka Okonkwo no get police orderly

The question is.

Is it right
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:

Its finished

Completely.

The day I was made to pull over so that Feles entourage can pass is the day that I firmly reserved myself to the fact that Nigeria has fallen.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by samdaisi: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2021
When policemen was sending an errand carry umbrella even molesting them by G or k money pure illiterates in Sithole Eastern state Heaven didn't fall
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by columbus007(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2021
SEGLIZ:

A tout dining with the high and mighty, with kings and queens!?
check your life.
i big pass you bro don't sweat it,fool.
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2021
BlackfireX:
the incoming governor of Lagos state

Yoruba like agbero work eeeehhhh

What is the difference between this guy and your savior, Llamide Cownu? Is it because he is on Facebook as the president of your virtual republic?
Re: MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2021
Glorified hoodlum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.