Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War (3024 Views)

Dream Nigeria Movement Appoints Amb.dr. Jim Okolo As Patron / What Will Nigeria Be If This Two Become President & Vice President Of Nigeria / Dream Nigeria Political TEAM (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:04am On Apr 03, 2021
It all started as a pocket attack,
And there was a big crisis in Niger republic and this terrorists took power with a leader called(basum or basoum)
When they took over Niger republic they realize they needed to expand their territory beyond,they move down towards Nigeria and saw that the north has already be conquered,
All through this,2 women in Nigeria who represents Britain was still politicizing this attack
Until they moved south ,they met a greater resistance in the east but that doesn’t stop them from attacking soft target,
These terrorists were moving in convoy from one community to another killing and instilling fear
And this was done simultaneously cos they carried out this attack the same time ,some were operating in the west while some are operating in the east
The terrorists operating in the west was a bit successful cos they met little resistance because many there wasn’t prepared and some people in the west capitulate on this crisis to loot and rob people of their belongings ,while the terrorists instill fear ,the bad boys where busy robbing and stealing and this made the terrorists attack successful,
Everyone was running Helter skelter the Lagos we know was deserted,many who were running left their vehicles where petrol finished ,it was like world war
East :when the terrorists met stiffer resistance they start attacking soft and weak target,
They continue with these tactics but those force opposing them was strong ,the 2 women that represent Britain in Nigeria who would have brought change was busy politicizing the terrorist Attack was caught up in the fight and they ran to the east for protection ,they were protected but was very ashame ,
When the world interferred the west has fell,the world found an attacking or launching base in the east where they attack those terrorists,finally
East became a country but other part of Nigeria was all in ruin

nigeria be prepare,this is no longer a joke,those who wish to act ignorantly should do,let those who are wise get ready

My western brother,be prepare, their might not be 2023 election

modified:
There will always be doubt,the wise Among you should prepare for this storm,Noah upon all his sermon,flood caught up with many,
After this dream,am channeling all my effort home,
Cos no matter what you can’t argue color of rainbow with a blind man,

To those that want me to bend words
Please this is a dream and I said it the way it is ,
I don’t need to paint words to soothe some narratives,I also conclude that we need to prepare to avert it ,especially from the west, though it won’t be easy for the east ,
No one hate west,I don’t control spiritual realms ,there is no political correctness in spirit world
Dreams and vision are meant to state the way you see it you don’t add ,you don’t remove
Mod please save this post for refrence ,

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by donbachi(m): 7:12am On Apr 03, 2021
This has been spiritually concluded.

1 Like

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by SarkinYarki: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2021
I fear this might be true ..I see no reason why the Jihadist won't take over Nigeria easily

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2021
[s]
Nigeriabiafra80:
And there was a big crisis in Niger republic and this terrorists took power with a leader called(basum or basoum)
When they took over Niger republic they realize they needed to expand their territory beyond,they move down towards Nigeria and saw that the north has already be conquered,
All through this,2 women in Nigeria who represents Britain was still politicizing this attack
Until they moved south ,they met a greater resistance in the east but that doesn’t stop them from attacking soft target,
These terrorists were moving in convoy from one community to another killing and instilling fear
And this was done simultaneously cos they carried out this attack the same time ,some were operating in the west while some are operating in the east
The terrorists operating in the west was a bit successful cos they met little resistance because many there wasn’t prepared and some people in the west capitulate on this crisis to loot and rob people of their belongings ,while the terrorists instill fear ,the bad boys where busy robbing and stealing and this made the terrorists attack successful,
Everyone was running Helter skelter the Lagos we know was deserted,many who were running left their vehicles where petrol finished ,it was like world war
East :when the terrorists met stiffer resistance they start attacking soft and weak target,
They continue with these tactics but those force opposing them was strong ,the 2 women that represent Britain in Nigeria who would have brought change was busy politicizing the terrorist Attack was caught up in the fight and they ran to the east for protection ,they were protected but was very ashame ,
When the world interferred the west has fell,the world found an attacking or launching base in the east where they attack those terrorists,finally

nigeria be prepare,this is no longer a joke,those who wish to act ignorantly should do,let those who are wise get ready

[/s]

We know what you wish Yorubaland.

You've forgotten that millions of your people also call the place home.

Clown.

I wish your region whatever you wish Yorubaland.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

You've forgotten that your millions of your people also call the place home.

Clown.

Stop being stupid and start getting prepared
This is a dream and not a concocted story
Please don’t bring tribalism to this dream,
For the fact many refuse to believe is more reason this will happen
But if we believe and prepare we can avert it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Stop being stupid and start getting prepared
This is a dream and not a concocted story
Please don’t bring tribalism to this dream,
For the fact many refuse to believe is more reason this will happen
But if we believe and prepare we can avert it

Abeg keep quiet and go and treat your Malaria.

We already know there's going to be war. We don't need your Yoruba-hatred induced dreams to tell us.

Whoever has a working mind would know this.

Dr Obadiah Mailafia has already told us this last year.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by justtoodark: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2021
nigeria is already at war for years now....
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2021
FrLukas:

We already know there's going to be war. We don't need your Yoruba-hatred induced dreams to tell us.

He told you this
Please read this
Malaifa didn’t give you deatails as I did
Just accept and prepare that’s why is called social media
This is no longer joke
Be fast

3 Likes

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2021
justtoodark:
nigeria is already at war for years now....
These terrorists is about to declare full scale war
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by justtoodark: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

He told you this
Please read this
Malaifa didn’t give you deatails as I did
Just accept and prepare that’s why is called social media
This is no longer joke
Be fast

prepare for what....??

nigeria is already at war....

1 Like

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by justtoodark: 7:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

These terrorists is about to declare full scale war

please....wtf....
are you daft....??

nigeria is already at war....!!

2 Likes

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2021
justtoodark:

prepare for what....??

nigeria is already at war....
My dear
They are but yet to be in full scale and that’s what I saw,
They are bringing it to our doorstep

1 Like

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by justtoodark: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

My dear
They are but yet to be in full scale and that’s what I saw,
They are bringing it to our doorstep

their is already a full scale war going on now....
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by louqas: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

From BIAFRA propagandist

Your sponsors in USA actually predicted the disintegration of Nigeria in 2015 , here we are in 2021 waxing stronger . Ibos have not left Sokoto, Niger, Zamfara even borno as a result of the high insecurity there shows that all these threats of war is NOTHING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by AfonjaConehead: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2021
FrLukas:

And did you attack the mailafia like this? Oh,I see,the mailafia is your master

1 Like

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by BigYash: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2021
The war is on already, just that is just starting. Na the poor go still sufer am,just like it was during the lockdown and endears protest. Politicians will move their families overseas ,na who no get money to relocate abroad go suffer am. But my happiness will be zombies that it will consume. Their next life,them go get sense to reason properly when voting a leader.

2 Likes

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by IgweOfNnewi: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2021
Rashidi must have hit this one with matchets on his head, he had suffered several blow when Rashidi was carrying out his operations in Ebonyi, he cannot think straight again.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Babaken(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

You've forgotten that millions of your people also call the place home.

Clown.

Be there twisting the message don't act to protect your people and your land be there attacking the messenger why the enemies of the land are busy killing our people, raping our women, damaging farms. This how we will leave the message and be attacking the messenger.

1 Like

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2021
I wonder why some people are so obsessed with war in Nigeria

Drop the hate please.

War hurts more people than it helps

1 Like

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by justtoodark: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2021
BigYash:
The war is on already, just that is just starting. Na the poor go still sufer am,just like it was during the lockdown and endears protest. Politicians will move their families overseas ,na who no get money to relocate abroad go suffer am. But my happiness will be zombies that it will consume. Their next life,them go get sense to reason properly when voting a leader.

what does votin has to do with this matter....??
you think i must like who you like....??

you liked jonathan,i hated him....
you cant tell me who to vote....

this is democracy....get used to it....

2 Likes

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by AfonjaConehead: 7:39am On Apr 03, 2021
louqas:

From BIAFRA propagandist

Your sponsors in USA actually predicted the disintegration of Nigeria in 2015 , here we are in 2021 waxing stronger . Ibos have not left Sokoto, Niger, Zamfara even borno as a result of the high insecurity there shows that all these threats of war is NOTHING

Mallam shut up...if Jonathan hadn't handed over to that demon at Aso rock,do you think the zoo would still have been in existence?!
The threat of war is nothing and your Fulani people are everywhere killing people simply cos they need people's lands by force. The threat of war is nothing and you hausas are everywhere in all fed govt agencies and establishments and positions.

It is not by force to be together....don't you people have shame!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by AfonjaConehead: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2021
justtoodark:

A dirty game it is...enjoy yourself and your choice....your choice and his people will soon pay you a visit..
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2021
Were you playing a video game in your dream? Because this information is so detailed.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by louqas: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Mallam shut up...if Jonathan hadn't handed over to that demon at Aso rock,do you think the zoo would still have been in existence?!
The threat of war is nothing and your Fulani people are everywhere killing people simply cos they need people's lands by force. The threat of war is nothing and you hausas are everywhere in all fed govt agencies and establishments and positions.

Has the threat of the so called war made Ibos leave the north enmasse ?
No
Means no war is coming except to you people on the internet ,the average nigerian is too preoccupied with survival to take you internet propagandists and warmongers serious because he knows THE ONLY WAR HE IS FIGHTING NOW IS HUNGER and not any nonsense secessionist state

1 Like

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by kayusely70(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2021
All those who oppose the balkanization of the country should be the victim by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by judgementyard(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2021
some people are just waking up
we dey war already.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2021
Subsidybad21:
I wonder why some people are so obsessed with war in Nigeria

Drop the hate please.

War hurts more people than it helps
Truly Nigerians are blind
And many will be caught
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2021
louqas:

From BIAFRA propagandist

Just as we have it in every tribe,
When it start
There might be no where to run to,wether u believe or not
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by NigerDeltaRep: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2021
War starts technically.. from inside the mind, ever before guns come out...

We are at mind war now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by justtoodark: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

go hug something....

who says everybody must like who you like....??
thats not how democracy works....

we waited and voted jonathan out....
you wait and vote buhari out too....

his turn is soon over anyways....

1 Like

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by justtoodark: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

A dirty game it is...enjoy yourself and your choice....your choice and his people will soon pay you a visit..

i dont understand you....
do you want democracy or not....
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by BigYash: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2021
justtoodark:

You like bad government ,I hate it. You like war ,I hate it. You like to destroy your country ,I hate it. And for your info,I hate all Nigerian politicians,so don't think I am supporting anyone. But I blame you guys for bringing in someone who in two times of leading this country, bleeped everything up. What exactly were you guys expecting him to do at his old age, when he was worst during his young days? Make una no dey let these politicians deceive una. If war starts now,with the way things are going, will you be shouting democracy again? Democracy doesn't mean lack of common sense sir..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] / APC One Million Man March Flops In Karu, Nasarawa State (Picture) / Peter Obi Supporters Shut Down Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.