Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War (3023 Views)

Dream Nigeria Movement Appoints Amb.dr. Jim Okolo As Patron / What Will Nigeria Be If This Two Become President & Vice President Of Nigeria / Dream Nigeria Political TEAM (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by justtoodark: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2021
kayusely70:
All those who oppose the balkanization of the country should be the victim by God's grace.

shattap....
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by justtoodark: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2021
BigYash:
You like bad government ,I hate it. You like war ,I hate it. You like to destroy your country ,I hate it. And for your info,I hate all Nigerian politicians,so don't think I am supporting anyone. But I blame you guys for bringing in someone who in two times of leading this country, bleeped everything up. What exactly were you guys expecting him to do at his old age, when he was worst during his young days? Make una no dey let these politicians deceive una. If war starts now,with the way things are going, will you be shouting democracy again? Democracy doesn't mean lack of common sense sir..

look....
you make no sense....

vote who you like....majority votes will deceide....
i dont even understand why you are givin yourself soo much headache about who is president or not....

1 Like

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Truly Nigerians are blind
And many will be caught

And truly many Nigerians and biafrans tend to forget that war is an ill wind that blows no good.

War in Nigeria means intractable tribal conflict.Far more millions will die and millions would be displaced.

So stop wishing for war. War is no fantasy. Especially for those of us who live here

Join a party and be the change you want.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Jostoman: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Rashidi must have hit this one with matchets on his head, he had suffered several blow when Rashidi was carrying out his operations in Ebonyi, he cannot think straight again.
you guys should forget all this rashidi nonsense this is one of the reasons why this people always have it easy to attack the south because they know that you people are not United

2 Likes

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2021
I guess it is time to adress the elephant in the room

That is, many Nigerians tend to carry politics on their head

A lot of people were bitter about GEJ winning in 2011 so they carried bitterness about it till bubu won

Likewiswe a lot of people are now bitter about Bubu being in power.

To both sides my adivice to you is simple. Drop the hate and bitterness. And start working for 2023. If you want restructuring or what it is, work towards it.

Because wishing for war does not help you.

I don talk my own. As for me, Pdp and Apc out in 2023.

1 Like

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2021
[s]
AfonjaConehead:

And did you attack the mailafia like this? Oh,I see,the mailafia is your master
[/s]

I don't blame you.

Critical thinking isn't your forte.

Mailafia didn't have a fever-induced dream where Yeeboland came out on top and others were conquered.

He actually spoke with those planning the war.

Dr Obadiah Mailafia is a more credible person with a more credible information, not one that is hatred-induced.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by BigYash: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2021
justtoodark:

look....
you make no sense....

vote who you like....majority votes will deceide....
i dont even understand why you are givin yourself soo much headache about who is president or not ....
We need a better country,that's all. And you will agree with me ,that good leadership is very important in achieving this. So,democracy should be about the betterment of the nation and not following names up and down.
Have a great weekend sir. Happy Easter!
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

He told you this
Please read this
Malaifa didn’t give you deatails as I did
Just accept and prepare that’s why is called social media
This is no longer joke
Be fast

Have you seen the interview Mailafia granted?

He didn't dream. He actually spoke with repentant leaders of the terrorists.

I'll take his words over your own dreams.

Besides, we don't need you to tell us that war is coming. Only a fool will be oblivious to that fact.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2021
FrLukas:

Have you seen the interview Mailafia granted?

He didn't dream. He actually spoke with repentant leaders of the terrorists.

I'll take his words over your own dreams.

Besides, we don't need you to tell us that war is coming. Only a fool will be oblivious to that fact.

Feel free to take any word you like
Cos I never remember forcing you
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2021
Babaken:
Be there twisting the message don't act to protect your people and your land be there attacking the messenger why the enemies of the land are busy killing our people, raping our women, damaging farms. This how we will leave the message and be attacking the messenger.

Be more concerned about your own people.

I don't know what the obsession with Yorubaland is?

Most of you ignorant urchins don't know anything about history.

Do you think this will be the first time the Yorubas will be fighting war?

I understand your fear. You've only fought one war and you lost. Hence your eternal fear of wars.

Yorubas have always fought wars, and when they fought wars with outsiders, they've never ever lost.

That's a statement of fact. Go do your research.

You aren't the ones to tell us to prepare for war.

If you're scared shitless, maybe you should leave the west and go back to the east since the op said your region is the most powerful that survived the war and defeated the terrorists.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by SisterFire(f): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2021
FrLukas:

Abeg keep quiet and go and treat your Malaria.

We already know there's going to be war. We don't need your Yoruba-hatred induced dreams to tell us.

Whoever has a working mind would know this.

Dr Obadiah Mailafia has already told us this last year.
...but u arent ready as u support tinubu2023 , u are never ready that's wat his dreams ooz off, learn how to hate fulanis ...start learning it cos it will save you ...tell ur Brothers to hate them with passion because that will save you and stop THIS IGBOHATE

1 Like

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Feel free to take any word you like
Cos I never remember forcing you

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. Igboland survived while Yorubaland became desolate.

I know y'all would love to see that. You will be disappointed.

You want me to accept your own dreams over facts spoken by a practical man like Dr Obadiah Mailafia?

Lol. You must be clowning me.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by SisterFire(f): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2021
justtoodark:

please....wtf....
are you daft....??

nigeria is already at war....!!
...are you fighting a war or fvcking ur lover? Continue deceiving ur du.mbass

1 Like

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Fejoku: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2021
Although the OP wanted to reveal this dream as a warning to everyone especially the SW, his delivery wasn't tactical hence some SWesterners wouldn't accept it like he delivered.
OP try to more persuasive and reduce your pessimistic view of the SW. There are millions of her people who understand the implication of the war at hand. Don't irk them with your insensitivity.
That said, every sane person knows Nigeria to be at war currently and failure to rise now will make any group a slave in the future.
An ISIS styled attack is coming in Nigeria in full force with the support of the fulani controlled federal government. This is no time to blame anyone for voting in a terrorist. Such blames are no the solutions we critically need presently. The aim of the war is for the benefit of the same people who sponsored the one in Iraq and Syria. The aim is for population reduction and control of the resources of the lands. Millions will die through a plan of Mutual Assured Destruction.
Yet we in the south can win the war/game and free ourselves if we're smart enough to focus on the bigger picture.
The fulanis who actually think they're being supported to dominate others will be the worst hit. They will lose almost everything they've stolen over the years. Where is the ISIS caliphate today? Where are those people that backed them up in the beginning? If those people still left them despite having the same colour as them, is it a black fulani that will spared?
Let the world hear our voice today. We want Nigeria divided peacefully so everyone one can go develop at their own pace however if war is brought to us, we have no option than to fight it. We know that the powers urging them want the death of millions of Africans without discrimination and they hope to return to a desolate land to milk our resources. Smart Africans can escape their evil plan by discussing and dividing Nigeria to avoid the unnecessary bloodshed. Nigeria is not the first country that has been challenged with division. USSR divided and today the break away countries are doing fine. India divided. Malaysia divided etc
A stitch in time saves nine. Let wisdom prevail oh Africans.
Divided Nigeria peacefully.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by justtoodark: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2021
SisterFire:
...are you fighting a war or fvcking ur lover? Continue deceiving ur du.mbass

have you freakin lost your mind....??
nigeria has been at war for years now....what is op talkin about....??
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2021
SisterFire:
...but u arent ready as u support tinubu2023 , u are never ready that's wat his dreams ooz off, learn how to hate fulanis ...start learning it cos it will save you ...tell ur Brothers to hate them with passion because that will save you and stop THIS IGBOHATE

You aren't brilliant. Let me prove this to you.

1. That I decide not to believe the fever-induced dream of your brother doesn't mean I hate Igbos.

2. That Tinubu is running around like a headless chicken licking the smelly stinky butts of the Northerners doesn't mean that Yorubas support him. We'd sooner see him hang than become president of anywhere. Only a few Yorubas rascals are rooting for him.

3. I think you should be more concerned about the readiness of your own people, even as your political and traditional rulers are Buhari's errand boys. See the way they are treating Nnamdi Kanu and his ESN.

Sunday Igboho is in Yorubaland moving freely because he has the full support of his people. More Obas are throwing their weight in support of him.

Can Nnamdi Kanu go back to the east and boast of such a support?

Worry more about your ancestral home, instead of dreaming that Yorubaland will be conquered.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Fejoku:
Although the OP wanted to reveal this dream as a warning to everyone especially the SW, his delivery wasn't tactical hence some SWesterners wouldn't accept it like he delivered.
OP try to more persuasive and reduce your pessimistic view of the SW. There are millions of her people who understand the implication of the war at hand. Don't irk them with your insensitivity.
That said, every sane person knows Nigeria to be at war currently and failure to rise now will make any group a slave in the future.
An ISIS styled attack is coming in Nigeria in full force with the support of the fulani controlled federal government. This is no time to blame anyone for voting in a terrorist. Such blames are no the solutions we critically need presently. The aim of the war is for the benefit of the same people who sponsored the one in Iraq and Syria. The aim is for population reduction and control of the resources of the lands. Millions will die through a plan of Mutual Assured Destruction.
Yet we in the south can win the war/game and free ourselves if we're smart enough to focus on the bigger picture.
The fulanis who actually think they're being supported to dominate others will be the worst hit. They will lose almost everything they've stolen over the years. Where is the ISIS caliphate today? Where are those people that backed them up in the beginning? If those people still left them despite having the same colour as them, is it a black fulani that will spared?
Let the world hear our voice today. We want Nigeria divided peacefully so everyone one can go develop at their own pace however if war is brought to us, we have no option than to fight it. We know that the powers urging them want the death of millions of Africans without discrimination and they hope to return to a desolate land to milk our resources. Smart Africans can escape their evil plan by discussing and dividing Nigeria to avoid the unnecessary bloodshed. Nigeria is not the first country that has been challenged with division. USSR divided and today the break away countries are doing fine. India divided. Malaysia divided etc

I endorse this message.

It is easy to see the hands of Western nation's in this ongoing war.

Gold is being mined illegally in Oyo state by Fulani herdsmen. Maybe they want to feed their cattle with gold.

But we all know the country hoarding African gold. France. They've also been fingered as the sponsors of Boko Haram.

We'll see how that goes.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Subsidybad21:

And truly many Nigerians and biafrans tend to forget that war is an ill wind that blows no good.

War in Nigeria means intractable tribal conflict.Far more millions will die and millions would be displaced.

So stop wishing for war. War is no fantasy. Especially for those of us who live here

Join a party and be the change you want.

I wanted to type that I can't believe people living in Nigeria are so blind as to see there's already a war on their doorstep, but then I realize that not everyone has been affected yet, so it is possible to see a large swath of people denying that Nigeria is already at war.

The party you've been joining since 1999, how well has it served you?
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by SisterFire(f): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2021
justtoodark:

have you freakin lost your mind....??
nigeria has been at war for years now....what is op talkin about....??
...and I'm asking ur freaky ass " are you with guns fighting enemies now or fvcking ur lover at night time , stop playing dumb pls

War is war
Insurgency is insurgency
During war sweet orgasm bcoms rare unlike many orgasm those who claims Nigeria is at war are having , pouring in hot akamu in their babes opening coming here to play dumb that Nigeria is at war! Mtchew ...
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2021
FrLukas:

I wanted to type that I can't believe people living in Nigeria are so blind as to see there's already a war on their doorstep, but then I realize that not everyone has been affected yet, so it is possible to see a large swath of people denying that Nigeria is already at war.

The party you've been joining since 1999, how well has it served you?

Okay, go fight in the war so that your name will go down in history as the grand slayer of thousands of men and women and kids...

Or do the hard work of democracy

Democracy does not work in Nigeria because you guys love being armchair critics more than going out and doing something

But you want to fight war, so have fun. Don't disturb us cowards who don't like wars.

Till your house houses thousands of idps.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by BIGKemsey(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2021
This is very serious. I had similar dreams last night. I saw many of them coming to the east, and were seriously repelled. The east grew so strong, that everyone became very confident. My good friend and neighbor who happens to be a Yoruba man decided he would move to his region, I tried all I could to stop him, but no way. I woke up, and didn't feel I should ask God to stop it from happening.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by jrjfjfj: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2021
i dont know why the joy of igbos is too see Yorubaland being destroyed.But they would be disappointed to see igboland being destroyed the second time before their eyes
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by SisterFire(f): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2021
FrLukas:

You aren't brilliant. Let me prove this to you.

1. That I decide not to believe the fever-induced dream of your brother doesn't mean I hate Igbos.

2. That Tinubu is running around like a headless chicken licking the smelly stinky butts of the Northerners doesn't mean that Yorubas support him. We'd sooner see him hang than become president of anywhere. Only a few Yorubas rascals are rooting for him.

3. I think you should be more concerned about the readiness of your own people, even as your political and traditional rulers are Buhari's errand boys. See the way they are treating Nnamdi Kanu and his ESN.

Sunday Igboho is in Yorubaland moving freely because he has the full support of his people. More Obas are throwing their weight in support of him.

Can Nnamdi Kanu go back to the east and boast of such a support?

Worry more about your ancestral home, instead of dreaming that Yorubaland will be conquered.
...Do you know me ?
Now listen because I don't normally come to political sections ,
First of all I am from Umuchim ahoada , ikwerre in rivers ...
I don't know how to tell u yorubas to hate fulanis with ur last blood pls and pls , that hate u have for igbos transfer it to fulanis then multiply is by 1000 cos it will go a long way to save the land of great œlawâni ( my friend) nephîlim son of øluwabísç( a black winged Humanoids)
This is d summary of my dreams for several nights( I pray they are useless) and y I support the op to open ur eyes
" Fulanis attack Yoruba land and conquer it with style while not making u the vanquished by gifting u several stolen wealths in gold and telling u to join hands to fight the EAST COS IS A WILL BY ONE BIGGER THAN ALLAH,
WHICH MANY OF YOU YORUBAS SEES AS A GOOD IDEA" Then u joined them making a nephîlim œlawâni( fela kuti) cry in the cloud

...I would av developed a heart attack if I happened to be biologically black
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2021
And now the thread has become a Yoruba vs igbo thread

While the Hausas and fulanis laugh in the background...

The internet is the number one reason why apc wins because people who should be out mobilizing against apc are building castles on the web in Nairaland

Like good old Geocities
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by SisterFire(f): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2021
jrjfjfj:
i dont know why the joy of igbos is too see Yorubaland being destroyed.But they would be disappointed to see igboland being destroyed the second time before their eyes
...start hating fulanis ooo... They aren't black ,
They aren't even black projects of d black Humanoids in green planet of black gods ,

...hate them and get prepared like the igbos , so u won't be problems to ur fellow blacks ...this is d time for blacks to rise
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2021
Fejoku:
I agree with your conclusion
But the part that u insinuate that am not tactical with the story
Please this is a dream and I said it the way it is ,
I don’t need to paint words to soothe some narratives,I also conclude that we need to prepare to avert it ,especially from the west, though it won’t be easy for the east ,
No one hate west,I don’t control spiritual realms ,there is no political correctness in spirit world
Dreams and vision are meant to state the way you see it you don’t add ,you don’t remove
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Okay, go fight in the war so that your name will go down in history as the grand slayer of thousands of men and women and kids...

Or do the hard work of democracy

Democracy does not work in Nigeria because you guys love being armchair critics more than going out and doing something

But you want to fight war, so have fun. Don't disturb us cowards who don't like wars.

Till your house houses thousands of idps.

I guess when war comes upon you, it will knock on your door politely and ask if it can come in and be your guest.

And when that war comes, just fold your arms and lie down already so that your name will go down in history as the only person who didn't slay anyone during a war.

Funny that you should mention IDP camp.

I believe the Ogun state indigenes now displaced and taking refuge in Benin Republic are all in agreement with you that there's no war already in Nigeria.

You guys on this platform are just way too slow for my comprehension.

This chap here is thinking war will write a letter of request to happen.

I'm sure you have no clue what's going on in Nigeria.

Your "democracy" was what killed unarmed protesters in Lagos who decided not to be armchair critics any longer.

Where were you when others were on the streets protesting against police brutality?

Lemme guess, in your house?

In your mind now, what Nigeria is practicing is democracy abi?

Mura si.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by SisterFire(f): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2021
BIGKemsey:
This is very serious. I had similar dreams last night. I saw many of them coming to the east, and were seriously repelled. The east grew so strong, that everyone became very confident. My good friend and neighbor who happens to be a Yoruba man decided he would move to his region, I tried all I could to stop him, but no way. I woke up, and didn't feel I should ask God to stop it from happening.
...they set so much priority at igbohate which their creators are so angry about , now is time to hate fulanis for good ... They are still confused with 2023 elections
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2021
FrLukas:

I guess when war comes upon you, it will knock on your door politely and ask if it can come in and be your guest.

And when that war comes, just fold your arms and lie down already so that your name will go down in history as the only person who didn't slay anyone during a war.

Funny that you should mention IDP camp.

I believe the Ogun state indigenes now displaced and taking refuge in Benin Republic are all in agreement with you that there's no war already in Nigeria.

You guys on this platform are just way too slow for my comprehension.

This chap here is thinking war will write a letter of request to happen.

I'm sure you have no clue what's going on in Nigeria.

Your "democracy" was what killed unarmed protesters in Lagos who decided not to be armchair critics any longer.

Where were you when others were on the streets protesting against police brutality?

Lemme guess, in your house?

In your mind now, what Nigeria is practicing is democracy abi?

Mura si.

Fight well General.

Fight well.

May your sword drink well well.

War is an ill wind where everyone loses.
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2021
FrLukas:

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. Igboland survived while Yorubaland became desolate.

I know y'all would love to see that. You will be disappointed.

You want me to accept your own dreams over facts spoken by a practical man like Dr Obadiah Mailafia?

Lol. You must be clowning me.
Lol
Nawaooo
Am not narrating a story here
Am stating a dream ,and you want me to bend it to suit you?
Please in as much you are angry with my dream,take malaifa words and get prepared I think once you get prepared you will save yourself
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2021
[quote author=SisterFire post=100442642]...Do you know me ?

The ignorance in this post is way too much to overlook.

Now listen because I don't normally come to political sections ,

I think it's for the best if you left politics to those who know what's going on.

First of all I am from Umuchim ahoada , ikwerre in rivers ...

Does this mean you aren't Igbo? I'm just asking cos I really don't know.

[b]I don't know how to tell u yorubas to hate fulanis with ur last blood pls and pls , that hate u have for igbos transfer it to fulanis

If this isn't the height of arrogance and presumption, then I don't know what is.

Y'all non Yorubas think that you are more intelligent than all the Yorubas put together, that's why you've taken it upon yourselves to advice the Yorubas how to conduct their business and what they need to do.

What makes you think you are in the position to advise Yoruba people who to hate and who not to hate?

Are you aware that the Yorubas fought the Fulanis twice sometimes in the 19th century and defeated them? Why then do you think we need you to come out and tell us to be wary of our enemies?

Y'all keep regurgitating the story that we hate the Igbos. I want to believe that this is reverse psychology anyway. Because you hate someone, then you presume that that person must also hate you. Y'all are simply projecting your mindset upon a people who really don't care.

Yorubas hate Igbos, yet Igbos won't stop migrating en masse to Yorubaland because that's the only place in Nigeria they can actually succeed and have a meaningful life as evidenced by the millions of Igbos in Yorubaland.

Please spare us that crap.

then multiply is by 1000 cos it will go a long way to save the land of great œlawâni ( my friend) nephîlim son of øluwabísç( a black winged Humanoids)

You lost me here.

This is d summary of my dreams for several nights( I pray they are useless) and y I support the op to open ur eyes

Everyone is dreaming about Yorubaland. Lol.

" Fulanis attack Yoruba land and conquer it with style while not making u the vanquished by gifting u several stolen wealths in gold and telling u to join hands to fight the EAST COS IS A WILL BY ONE BIGGER THAN ALLAH,
WHICH MANY OF YOU YORUBAS SEES AS A GOOD IDEA"

And this happened because everyone in Yorubaland is muslim and believes in Allah?

Then u joined them making a nephîlim œlawâni( fela kuti) cry in the cloud
[/b]

Mehn, I can't deal. What are you smoking?

...I would av developed a heart attack if I happened to be biologically black

*Sighs
Re: DREAM:Nigeria Be Prepare For War by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Fight well General.

Fight well.

May your sword drink well well.

War is an ill wind where everyone loses.

Tell that to those farmers who have lost lives and livelihood to your Fulani brothers.

Tell that to the occupiers of Benin Republic IDP camp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu & The Royal Family / Tinubu's Cloth Soaked Behind When He Stood At Awujale's Palace / Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.