Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland (3033 Views)

Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Davido Reacts To Video Of Him Falling While Trying To Climb A Stage In Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by ifysblog: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2021
Reactions as woman tries to climb palm tree In IgboLand

It is an abomination Facebookers scream as a Facebook user post a picture of a lady trying to climb palm trees.

In Igbo traditions women don't climb most trees like Iroko trees and Palm trees... As they believe is an offense to the gods and a sacrilege for a woman to climb palm trees either for fun or for anything else.

Facebook user has has found it offensive while some found it hilarious which lead to many Comments.

[url]See comment some;[/url]

Is nt good when she is climbing and am nt dia.. But if am there she is good to go. Not that my presence will deliver her. But my presence will help my EYE TO ENJOY..

In all Igboland, it is a sacrilege for a woman to climb trees esp OJI tree n dis type.

Why woman no fit climb palm tree, una don dey shout aru aru, no bi una say e good make man dey kneel down propose to woman, eeh make we kukuma spoil our culture finish, nah ndi ara

Related post:
https://www.ifysblog.xyz/2021/04/reactions-as-woman-tries-to-climb-palm.html

1 Share

Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by Mutemenot(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Abomination
Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by judgementyard(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2021
all for likes nonsense and ingredients
Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by GorillaApp(m): 7:46am On Apr 03, 2021
Omenala ga di!
Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by illicit(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2021
Stupid cultures....

What's in climbing a tree

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by crossfm: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Wish her good luck.

The way she positioned her foot shows that she will go far in the business grin.
Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by fati2001(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2021
ifysblog:
Reactions as woman tries to climb palm tree In IgboLand

It is an abomination Facebookers scream as a Facebook user post a picture of a lady trying to climb palm trees.

In Igbo traditions women don't climb most trees like Iroko trees and Palm trees... As they believe is an offense to the gods and a sacrilege for a woman to climb palm trees either for fun or for anything else.

Facebook user has has found it offensive while some found it hilarious which lead to many Comments.

[url]See comment some;[/url]

Is nt good when she is climbing and am nt dia.. But if am there she is good to go. Not that my presence will deliver her. But my presence will help my EYE TO ENJOY..

In all Igboland, it is a sacrilege for a woman to climb trees esp OJI tree n dis type.

Why woman no fit climb palm tree, una don dey shout aru aru, no bi una say e good make man dey kneel down propose to woman, eeh make we kukuma spoil our culture finish, nah ndi ara

Related post:
https://www.ifysblog.xyz/2021/04/reactions-as-woman-tries-to-climb-palm.html

see them.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2021
She's not climbing the tree, she just posed for a pic

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2021
Too many bullshit traditions that became traditions because of ignorance and superstitious beliefs in Africa
Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by UsmanFodio: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Happy are the men who will come closer to pick some Fruits wink
Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by meobizy(f): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2021
She's only a foot high off the ground. Lol. So, how did widows and women married to women cater for themselves in times past?

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by BlessedNuel: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2021
There ia a big difference between Climbing and climb
Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by kikelomo68469: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2021
Happy are the men who will come closer to pick some Fruits
Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by BBBells: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
let her sleep with herself and give birth by herself

let her dig soakaway

what a man can do a woman can do my ass

dont quote me i am on drugs

Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by pozehnani(f): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Happy climbing.
Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by emmancipated(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
I have seen women climbing trees and even labourer job during my time in Ebonyi
Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by SEGLIZ: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mutemenot:
Abomination

chai! chai!! chai!!!
the vultures have land for the fresh meat before even the Eagles.
the same abomination that liberated women from being allowed to drive, the same abomination that is depriving northern Nigeria from teleporting from primitiveness.
abomination ko abomicountry ni.
Re: Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland by Justnice11: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
funny

(1) (Reply)

Pop smoke Has Been Gunned Down By A 15 Years Old Kid / Zlatan Allegedly Stormed Naira Marley's House, Destroyed Items And Beat Him Up / Most Beautiful Women Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.