Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? (865 Views)

Governor David Umahi : The Road To Nigeria Eldorado In 2023 (photos) / Governor Umahi, The Devil From The South East / Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by Nazagirl: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2021
Travelling through Ebonyi state last weekend, the level of road projects, fly overs and other commendable works going on in the state made me realize that some politicians are indeed working.

A quick visit to the new Ebonyi state college of Medicine , seeing the level of work going on there made me think that he might be the best governor of the south east.

Let me know if we share the same thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnA86eNj-pA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by donstan18: 8:27am On Apr 03, 2021
Ebonyi people aren’t full blooded Igbos.

Let’s be serious please. They are way different and behaves like the Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2021
donstan18:
[s]Ebonyi people aren’t full blooded Igbos.

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2021
Yes. His infrastructural development has no competition.

His works are neat, world class and innovative
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by degamonn: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2021
In fact, in Nigeria at the moment he is.
Nazagirl:
Travelling through Ebonyi state last weekend, the level of road projects, fly overs and other commendable works going on in the state made me realize that some politicians are indeed working.

A quick visit to the new Ebonyi state college of Medicine , seeing the level of work going on there made me think that he might be the best governor of the south east.

Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by Asgard13: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2021
He used to be....

Like a typical Abakaliki man...he’s feels life is by gra gra..

Hes about to end his political career after 2023.

He will seize to exist

Umahi if by any means becomes President will gladly sell the entire igbo nation to North.. just to impress them
He will lead them b the hand into igbo land build big masarachi all over igbos land and will psychologically push igbos into coverting to Islam
Umahi will pay people to attend mosques just as he’s doing in ebonyi now

Be a Muslim and get a cash reward

Ebonyi people are pure igbos with majority of them having that Abakaliki imbedded in them.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by Obalatule: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2021
donstan18:

Ondo and Ekiti people are not really yoruba people to be honest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by mamaafrik(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2021
Ebon .,....kwa,are you basketmouthing...me ni,all our governors in the South are cattle head except that of Akwaibom
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazagirl:

Are we running a regional Government. Better to say Umahi is the best Governor Ebonyi has produced since creation.

The Ignorant use of the word east is really a bad one. Use states created for such news.

Soon we will hear Umahi is an Igbo man.....when his forebearers were obviously from borno state.

1 Like

Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by Penguin2: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2021
donstan18:

Is everything okay with you?

I used to think you reasonable.

How dare you Balkanize Igbos?

What instrument did you use in determining original and fake Igbos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by Penguin2: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2021
Asgard13:
He used to be....

Like a typical Abakaliki man...he’s feels life is by gra gra..

Hes about to end his political career after 2023.

He will seize to exist

Umahi if by any means becomes President will gladly sell the entire igbo nation to North.. just to impress them
He will lead them b the hand into igbo land build big masarachi all over igbos land and will psychologically push igbos into coverting to Islam
Umahi will pay people to attend mosques just as he’s doing in ebonyi now

Be a Muslim and get a cash reward

Ebonyi people are pure igbos with majority of them having that Abakaliki imbedded in them.

Are you sure about that?

Or that's what you think?
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by Asgard13: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2021
Penguin2:

Are you sure about that?

Visit Abakaliki and confirm

Or place a phone call ..
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2021
I love the fact that the growth of Ebonyi state is peppering these Igala and benin osu

1 Like

Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by Asgard13: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2021
Penguin2:

Are you sure about that?

Or place a phone call ..

He’s been funding that Islamic school in ebonyi .. while Ebonyi State university is in shambles.

No doubt about his infrastructural stride. Good roads bridge fly over

Honest fact is that ... those things are good for development . .. ebonyi need job opportunities and human capital development.

Is an empty vast land with lots of Fulani presence..
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Asgard13:

Or place a phone call ..

He’s been funding that Islamic school in ebonyi .. while Ebonyi State university is in shambles.

No doubt about his infrastructural stride. Good roads bridge fly over

Honest fact is that ... those things are good for development . .. ebonyi need job opportunities and human capital development.

Is an empty vast land with lots of Fulani presence..

In just one post, you have contradicted yourself. You insult and then you praise the government of Ebonyi, in the same breath. You are confused and unstable

You are suffering from bipolar disorder and anyone that takes you seriously does so at his own peril
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by Asgard13: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

In just one post, you have contradicted yourself. You insult and then you praise the government of Ebonyi, in the same breath. You are confused and unstable

You are suffering from bipolar disorder and anyone that takes you seriously does so at his own peril

Typical abakiliki .... nwa aba.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by Modphase: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by Modphase: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2021
If your father's head is correct you will not claim Umahi is beta than Ganduje nor claim Umahi substandard project can be compared to the world n not Africa standard we have seen Ganduje built n commissioned.

degamonn:
In fact, in Nigeria at the moment he is.
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by History555: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2021
Umahi will neva be president or vice. He is just a delusional fool
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by degamonn: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2021
Modphase:
If your father's head is correct you will not claim Umahi is beta than Ganduje nor claim Umahi substandard project can be compared to the world n not Africa standard we have seen Ganduje built n commissioned.

Some people such as you can be so childish in reaction to social issues such as this. I expressed my opinion which I am entitle to. I believe you are entitle to yours as well so why not just express yours and pass by. Must it result to insult?
To respond to your question, my father's head is correct and in my opinion, Umahi is the best performing governor in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by COFFINSELLER: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2021
Lol
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by History555: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
degamonn:

Some people such as you can be so childish in reaction to social issues such as this. I expressed my opinion which I am entitle to. I believe you are entitle to yours as well so why not just express yours and pass by. Must it result to insult?
To respond to your question, my father's head is correct and in my opinion, Umahi is the best performing governor in Nigeria at the moment.

U have expressed your opinion if he does not like it let him do his worse.

1 Like

Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by edoairways: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazagirl I just watched the video you posted via that link .These are my observations.
1. The medical hospital is still under construction even though the materials are solid. Would it stand the test of time?l doubt that. Maintenance culture is a major problem in Nigeria.
2. You just concentrated on the medical hospital without showcasing other developmental projects. The state capital received more developmental projects however other towns and villages didn't. Why should this governor be hyped to start with?
3. I had seen politicians who did this during their time however they haven't been consistent. Nigerians should learn their lesson.
4. I would advise you edit your videos by adding background songs. This makes your coverage interesting for viewers to watch.
5. Has Umahi performed better than other south East governors, the answer is no. Has other governors from that region done better than him, the answer is no. His he better than other governors from the south south, the answer is yes.( Utilisation of limited funds)

Suggestions to the Ebonyi state government
1. As his excellency concentrate on developing the state, he should extend it to other communities or towns. He so much concentrated on the state capital.
2. He should invest on human capital development as this will boost the growth of the state.
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
He is the best governor in Nigeria in terms of performance when revenue is taken into consideration
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by ThumbzTNA(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
edoairways:
Nazagirl I just watched the video you posted via that link .These are my observations.
1. The medical hospital is still under construction even though the materials are solid. Would it stand the test of time?l doubt that. Maintenance culture is a major problem in Nigeria.
2. You just concentrated on the medical hospital without showcasing other developmental projects. The state capital received more developmental projects however other towns and villages didn't. Why should this governor be hyped to start with?
3. I had seen politicians who did this during their time however they haven't been consistent. Nigerians should learn their lesson.
4. I would advise you edit your videos by adding background songs. This makes your coverage interesting for viewers to watch.
5. Has Umahi performed better than other south East governors, the answer is no. Has other governors from that region done better than him, the answer is no. His he better than other governors from the south south, the answer is yes.( Utilisation of limited funds)

Suggestions to the Ebonyi state government
1. As his excellency concentrate on developing the state, he should extend it to other communities or towns. He so much concentrated on the state capital.
2. He should invest on human capital development as this will boost the growth of the state.

1. Rivers State, which was created on 1967 ( which makes it older than Abia, Enugu, Delta) is still a one city state, Port Harcourt. Why is Umahi's concentration on Abakaliki, in a bid to make Abakaliki look like a befitting capital such an issue.

2. That building is in even in Ohaozara and not in Abakaliki.
The insunuation that he concentrates on only Abakaliki is a myth. Once you're driving from neighboring states entering Ebonyi, immediately you enter Ebonyi you'll know because of the solid and world class concrete road networks that greets you. These roads have been built in virtually all LGAs in the state.
Flyovers are being built in 2 other local governments apart from Abakaliki also.

3. We live in the present, so because you have unfounded doubts and fears that the building would be maintained in the future, does that mean they should not carry out the project? If all the states keyed into that line of reasoning, do you think they'll be a single block and mortar building in Nigeria? Anyway, the same way other states have manged to renovate and maintain theirs is the same way we'll renovate and maintain ours.

I keeep saying this. If you wanna compare Ebonyi to any states, then compare it to states that were created in 1996 like it and you'll see that it's doing better than all it's contemporaries
Re: Is Dave Umahi The Best Governor In The South East? by ablejesus26(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
donstan18:

[s]Let’s be serious please. They are way different and behaves like the Hausas.
[/s]

Why do people like to draw unnecessary curse to themselves

wat do you stand to gain in being mischievous.

Igbo bu ofu obara stop being a mischief maker ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Buratai,el Rufai And Shekau Are Cousins? / Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic / Why Nigerians Hate The Police And Armed Forces[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.