Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic (867 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" / Reno Omokri Describes Buhari's Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic / Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by damilola4162(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2021
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6566959/jonathan-didnt-attend-yaraduas-burial

Reno Omokri has described the reason given by president Muhammadu Buhari's media center, for not attending the funeral of the Chief of Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru, and other military personnel, who died in the military plane crash on Friday, as propaganda and idiotic, Newspremises reports.

According to the President media center, the President was absent at the funeral because the Presidency needs 48 hours to prepare his security.

Reno believes if president Buhari could reach the scene where his son, Yusuf, was involved in a motor bike accident on 26th of December 2017, within 30 minutes, he should have made it to the funeral.

Reno took to his verified tweeter handle on Sunday afternoon a wrote:

"This propaganda from the Buhari Media Center, that @MBuhari did not attend General Attahiru’s funeral because the Presidency needs 48 hours to prepare his security is idiotic. When Buhari’s son, Yusuf, was involved in an accident, Buhari was there within 30 minutes!

"When bandits are arrested, other bandits abduct Nigerians for ransom until government releases their comrades in exchange for the abductees. Compare this to the treatment given to Attahiru by @MBuhari. Bandits love themselves more than government loves our soldiers".

Meanwhile, Reno Omokri had on Saturday called out president Buhari and Osinbajo for not attending the funeral.

Reno Omokri took to his Twitter handle to call out President Buhari for not attending the funeral of the Chief of Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru, and officers who perished in a military crash on Friday, May 21.

Paris to attend a function, he should have made it to the funeral of the military officers who lost their lives during service.

Lieutenant General Ibrahim Attahiru and 10 other military personnel, died during an official trip to the country's Kaduna State when his plane crashed on Friday.

Their remains were laid to rest in Abuja on Saturday. The army posted videos on social networks of the service attended by political and military leaders at the national mosque.

The Nigerian Air force has attributed the cause of the crash to down in bad weather.

However, investigations has commenced, to ascertain the causes of the crash by the Accident Investigation Bureau(AIB).

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/reno-omokri-describes-buharis-reason-for-not-attending-coas-burial-as-idiotic/

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Fahdiga1: 9:59pm On May 23, 2021
Buhari killed the late COAS

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by damilola4162(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2021
Fahdiga1:
shocked shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by SureDesign: 10:02pm On May 23, 2021
OK oo
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by after4: 10:03pm On May 23, 2021
I am SHOCKED that the president is AWARE that the COAS is dead talk more of buried, I ASHURE you that he would have attended if he was AWARE

Iberiberism
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by damilola4162(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2021
after4:
I am SHOCKED that the president is aware that the COAS is dead talk more of buried, I ashure you that he would have attended if he was aware.

Iberiberism
What do you mean sir?
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Cholls(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2021
Fahdiga1:
my brother how
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by MalcoImX: 10:06pm On May 23, 2021
This Reno is too petty.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Afolabimills(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2021
Evil govt spit
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by chatinent: 10:12pm On May 23, 2021
I am waiting for Mr. My Heart Goes Out.
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by tobillionaire(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2021
Why can't this man "follow peace with all men", thought he calls himself a man of God

Even you 'reno' would make a worst president, oga jona conceded defeat and long made peace with buhari but you are still in pain due to the defeat...

Oga, dey your dey make buhari dey him dey!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Yobabad: 10:50pm On May 23, 2021
You can not be a Muslim if you don't know how to pretend or practice hipocrites, imagine the useless excuse the gave
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by after4: 6:45am On May 24, 2021
I didn't know the president was aware the COAS is dead nah
damilola4162:

What do you mean sir?
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Whoube99(f): 7:01am On May 24, 2021
MalcoImX:
This Reno is too petty.

Maybe for saying the truth, I guess, he is.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2021
Imagine Reno Omokri talking about morality, one popular idiot who needs to fix his home before he talks
Re: Reno Omokri Describes Buhari’s Reason For Not Attending COAS Burial As Idiotic by WorldRichest: 7:12am On May 24, 2021
Okay. I hope Reno has not developed hypertension over the lifeless terrorist inside the Rock. I don't know who is the most stupid between Reno, FFK, Ishaq Akintola, Lie Muhammed, and the lifeless terrorist inside the Rock.

(1) (Reply)

I See A PART2 Of MKO Abiola Playing Out Here / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Anger As Police Attempt to shoot IPOB Member / ISWAP Lunch Sharia Curt In Their Deference Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.