Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam (23307 Views)

Malami Faces Probe Over Five Suspicious Mega Deals Under His Watch / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Lawan, Gbajabiamila, CJN Tanko Muhammad, Others Under Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by MightySparrow: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2021
Is he on his way out also?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by compton11(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
The north and scam are like 5 & 6.

They will be praying their rosary and chanting prayers in the public to deceive the poor masses.

If have been to the north, you will fully understand that hypocrisy has gone digital. Everything is done on deception.

Their Sharia law is only applicable to the poor.
will u keep quiet?

are u saying Christians free from scamming?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2021
dre11:

https://dailynigerian.com/emir-kano-aminu-bayero-probe/

Buhari will NOT like this.

Or will he like it?

Check my signature.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2021
See his demonic face, greedy fool angry

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by Coronavirus1: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2021
decav:
22 hectares of land! omo
OBA OF BENIN NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED HE IS TAKING LAND FROM THE PEOPLE,22 hectares IS JUST TOO SMALL OBA OF BENIN TAKING A WHOLE VILLAGE AND NOBODY IS DOING NOTHING.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by Coronavirus1: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2021
OBA OF BENIN NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED HE IS TAKING LAND FROM THE PEOPLE,22 hectares IS JUST TOO SMALL OBA OF BENIN TAKING A WHOLE VILLAGE AND NOBODY IS DOING NOTHING.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by saintmm(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2021
conspiracy is like a bush fire, easily carelessly started, difficult to end. let them enjoy it

I rise
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by illicit(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2021
What do Kings and Emirs do all d time tho....

They just leech, they don't work

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2021
And Gandollars appointed him

Birds of a feather
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by anselm791(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2021
I can see it in his eyes.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2021
Franckelv230:
But he was chosen by the incoming president /vice according to one mumubbqgriller.

Cc:
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by MrBONE2(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Franckelv230:
But he was chosen by the incoming president /vice according to one mumubbqgriller.

No Bwana grin
He was chosen by Gandollar grin

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by watchindelta(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2021
if you talk now some dullard will said dont compare nigeria with other Countries now shocked Nigeria is just ordinary 60yers now blabla 100yrs go still reach nigeria is just 100yrs now why comparing Nigeria with America of 244yrs . no law, no love, do as you like, government dey bad, citizen dey crazy, nawaho nothing is working.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by Charly68: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2021
The graft in Naija is so terrible that even the kings and Emirs are not exempted ..God have mercy
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by Duplexxx: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2021
20 people will buy one land is only in Nigeria you'll see such

Nonsense
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by MufasaLion: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2021
Chummynoni:
i still cant fathom the usefulness of these traditional rulers, instead, they depletes the limited financial resources from the coffers of the government in form of allocation. imagine someone sitting on a chair from morning till night earning millions monthly, yet they cant contribute meaningfully to the growth of the country. this one even added scamming to his owncheesy. what do i even know?lemme be going jare

They couldn't even contribute anything to their immediate.

Spits!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by pickatyou1: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2021
Every body in authority is just thieving.

And some say e go better, when we still get this kind of mentality.

Until the we create a system that checkmate this embezzlement Nigeria is going no where in this fight against corruption.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2021
fulanis both big and Small are all criminals... so all these hustling to become emir is to come and loot his own

Ndi oshi

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by HRMK: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2021
so,what sent sanusi packing is sending this new emir away too!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by tishbite41(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Fulanis and corruption
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by GoodofNaija: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2021
Installer: Gandollar

Installee: Fraudster

Can you spot the difference grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by ivanalimi: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2021
sifesow109:
Hmmo
pls nairaland beware of this fake data bundle guy.I sent money to his account to purchase 1 gig data bundle from him and he scammed me.initially I wanted to purchase like 10 gig worth of data but I wanted to test him.I sent 600 naira to his account for just 1 gig and he didn't send d data to me till now.more than a month.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by jojothaiv(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2021
jamace:
The turban does not make an emir... grin grin
The kickbacks makes the emir instead..

Sanusi will be smiling...

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by mukthar2000(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2021
Like father like soon .
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by Chirowman(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2021
Corruption in this our kwantry is not a child's play . everyone is cashing out big time
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2021
compton11:
will u keep quiet?

are u saying Christians free from scamming?
Christians are not free. But Christians do not exhibit the level of hypocrisy the Muslims do.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by udemzyudex(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2021
Like new installed Emir like Ganduje
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by LiteratureClass: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by TrueNigerian300: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2021
Chummynoni:
i still cant fathom the usefulness of these traditional rulers, instead, they depletes the limited financial resources from the coffers of the government in form of allocation. imagine someone sitting on a chair from morning till night earning millions monthly, yet they cant contribute meaningfully to the growth of the country. this one even added scamming to his owncheesy. what do i even know?lemme be going jare

My brother I tire oooooo.
And funny enough the poor subjects will still worship them like God. Look at each state and see how many traditional rulers they have calculate their monthly allocation and see what the money can do for the poor people they pretend to rule.

I still don't understand in 2021 we have people with oversize clothing parading as rulers. Many people will cry that it is a cultural thing, you created your culture to make life easier for you why not discard it if it is doing otherwise. Who has Emir or Oba help

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by Yankee101: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2021
Same same

Nonsense
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero Under Probe Over ₦1.3 Billion Land Scam by Josnac(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2021
ec0malchemist:
Everybody wan cashout big time.

Remax 50,000mah Powerbank !!!

supports simultaneous charging of 16 devices and can charge laptops with type c output

Call or Whatsapp - 0..8...1..1..9..7..5..6..1..4...4

Location - Lagos

Nationwide delivery available

Escrow allowed

40,000mah - 20,000
50,000mah - 22,000

26,800mah - 16,000

Can this charge a HP probook laptop?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti: Court Grants Oni’s Prayer For Substituted Service In Suit Against Fayemi / Orji Kalu: Catholic Church Holds Mass Service For Deputy Senate President Win / Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.