Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen (23342 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by TheRareGem1(f): 5:45am On Apr 05, 2021
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Sunday assured residents of Egedege community in Ebonyi state that Buhari’s administration will seek justice over the March 29th attacks on the community.

Osinbajo, who is on a one-day working visit to the Southeast State was received by Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and his deputy, Kelechi Igwe, at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, en route Ebonyi State for an official engagement.

Osinbajo while visiting Ededege and Effium, both communities attacked by alleged herdsmen, he said the Federal Government will ensure that the perpetrators of the crimes are brought to book.

"I'm here not by myself, I'm here also on the direction of Mr. President, at times when things like this happen, where people are killed, incidents like this happen and we need to bring justice to the people," he said.

"People like you and I, young ones; women, children who come in the morning and are expected to go about their daily business and feed themselves but they ended up dead because of nothing they have done wrong, but because of wicked act of some others who live in the community with them. I want to say that it is very, deeply sad and disheartening.

He added that, "But In particular, the people of this community that have been affected, this whole community, community that has lived for years.”

He explained that, "The attack of 29th of March, when you look at all of these things, one of the things that have occurred to us, is to ensure that this kind of things do not repeat themselves, one is to beef up security, already we are in conversation with the GOC about ensuring more security, we know that GOC has already made some consultation but obviously there is a need for better security, local community security must be ready to give more information to law enforcement agencies," he said.

13 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by TheRareGem1(f): 5:45am On Apr 05, 2021
This is commendable. I always say it in the forum. This man is actionable. .I believe with him in the picture, those people killed, those innocent souls will get justice.

It is just nonsensical for a fellow human to kill another human being.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Luckydubby7(m): 5:51am On Apr 05, 2021
Good one.
This is what Nigerians want buhari to be doing as d president of Nigeria.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Jestin: 5:51am On Apr 05, 2021
To be honest, everyone in the country is already tired and we are all waiting for rapture. I already gave up on our leaders as the country is irredeemable

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Goldbw122(m): 5:52am On Apr 05, 2021
VP will visit people that are attacked by herdsmen while buhari will visit cow... So opposite... And where is buhari now? Let VP just take over na so that this country go change for good..

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by FundRaiserNg: 5:52am On Apr 05, 2021
Good one.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by richmond500: 5:52am On Apr 05, 2021
na only the cameraman know his duty for this APC.
Luckydubby7:
Good one.
This is what Nigerians want buhari to be doing as d president of Nigeria.
If he does that, na u go still complain and ask if them send am work.

There is an ongoing thread that says "what will u do to change this country if u are the president". Not even a single person could say something meaningful on that thread but here we are insulting the leaders like we are any better

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Soolmus: 5:52am On Apr 05, 2021
Good one from Prof

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Ademidd: 5:52am On Apr 05, 2021
I love the VP so much, so selfless.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Samnavy: 5:53am On Apr 05, 2021
Osinbajo is good to be our next president

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by potbelly(m): 5:53am On Apr 05, 2021
Something Buhari will never do.

This gentleman is just mixed with the wrong set of people.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by UsmanFodio: 5:53am On Apr 05, 2021
These idiots should allow ESN do their work. Let them just stand out of the way with their soldiers and fake promises

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by UsmanFodio: 5:55am On Apr 05, 2021
potbelly:
Something Buhari will never do.

This gentleman is just mixed with the wrong set of people.

Don't be deceived. His promises starts with the mic and ends on the mic

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by OfficialGaGa(m): 5:56am On Apr 05, 2021
So if buhari nor travel... osinbajo nor go fit travel again... the slave trade is real...

Atleast him still travel go see them even if we (excluding BMC) know say na propaganda... unlike him ogâ wen don go london...

I hear say Buhari carry chelsea for him odds.. wahala for everything wen bubu touch... cuz from gold e go turn to gutter....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by potbelly(m): 5:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Still 100 times better than Buhari who prefers to focus on happenings in Niger instead of what is happening in his own country.

UsmanFodio:

Don't be deceived. His promises starts with the minc and ends on the mic

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Viko60: 5:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Visiting only when Buhari is not around even Gumi quickly sneaked to Ota. What is happening in Aso villa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by SmartPolician: 5:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Buhari shouldn't bother coming back.
He should allow Prof to serve out this administration.
Politics aside, this man is very intelligent.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by UsmanFodio: 5:58am On Apr 05, 2021
potbelly:
Still 100 times better than Buhari who prefers to focus on happenings in Niger instead of what is happening in his own country.

Both of them are scammers, just that Buhari is a dumb one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by annyplenty(m): 5:58am On Apr 05, 2021
which herdsmen are you talking about? is it Fulani herdsmen?
I am waiting for the day one single arrest will be made.
Intercessors, arise, and let us pray for Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by kayusely70(m): 5:59am On Apr 05, 2021
This is highly commendable.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Very Commendable action from him....

Unlike someone else that'll stay in Also Rock eating gworo and living in constant shock

I don't know if we have a President or a shock absorber

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Mindlog: 6:00am On Apr 05, 2021
Osinbajo knows very well that he lied when he said the Federal Government will ensure that the perpetrators of the crimes will be brought to book. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by potbelly(m): 6:00am On Apr 05, 2021
In a situation where evil abounds, the lesser evil is always preferable to the greater evil..

UsmanFodio:

Both of them are scammers, just that Buhari is a dumb one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Jesuschristus: 6:01am On Apr 05, 2021
Good vp

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Rotimi2705: 6:03am On Apr 05, 2021
this is what a good government will do anyway I just wish Nigeria can support Jagaban or Osinbanjo 2023 am sure Nigeria will be better

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Ubykcee(m): 6:03am On Apr 05, 2021
God bless you wise man

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by okefranci: 6:04am On Apr 05, 2021
Anyone that's complaining about the good job of Osinbajo is ingrate and doesn't know what he/she is doing, I am happy that he took the case of those brutalized serious and justice Will be done to those affected people. Thank you professor Yemi Osinbajo for weeping the tears of masses

8 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:04am On Apr 05, 2021
Politics aside

Osibanjo is the only good thing in this regime

If u like, hate him, he's stil working

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by annyplenty(m): 6:04am On Apr 05, 2021
Shedding of innocent blood by boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, ritualists, cultists is one of Nigeria's heinous sins before God.

Open injustice and letting those who committ those sins go away freely is another one that makes the first one grossly abominable to God.

Nigeria, repent before the judgment of God comes us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Ubykcee(m): 6:06am On Apr 05, 2021
shocked
annyplenty:
Shedding of innocent blood by boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, ritualists, cultists is one of Nigeria's heinous sins before God.

Open injustice and letting those who committ those sins go away freely is another one that makes the first one grossly abominable to God.

Nigeria, repent before the judgment of God comes us.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by okefranci: 6:06am On Apr 05, 2021
Mindlog:
Osinbajo knows very well that he lied when he said the Federal Government will ensure that the perpetrators of the crimes will be brought to book. angry
I guessed you are out of your mind with this rubbish comment, can't you see what is doing,mtchewwwwww

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Yakubu Gowon & His Children / An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue / Why Buhari Didn’t Ask Voters To Back APC Candidates In Imo — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.