Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video) (51043 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video) by Bianda24: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Atleast he went to God in prayer and not some sort of shamen that will tell him to bring human sacrifice. God will answer his prayer in Jesus Name.
Re: Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video) by dollytino4real(f): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yahoo revolutions reloaded to power by any force on ground
Re: Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

come out straight with your moniker and stop this childish act

those mods you quoted won't ban me for anything, I've not said anything than making reference to your naive post

what's rule 2 in reminding you that you exist because God is not man with your support of this antihuman govt

I will repeat it over and over again. the mods aren't illiterate not to understand that
Re: Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video) by LZAA: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
imhotep:

Lzaa must hear this.

Cc ngadaawo monogamy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video) by Mightyjp(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Fayose came from a very religious, decent home, Polytechnic Ibadan turned him to the crazy rascal he became

you must be very silly wit dat ya ascertion by mentioning POLYTECHNIC IB without putting (THE). Polyib i rep
Re: Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2021
Who recorded this within his circle?. I will always fear people close to me
Re: Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video) by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
CONSULTING MAMMY WATER AND ALL THE MARINE SPIRIT TO TAKE CONTROL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.