Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death (1175 Views)

Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects / 6 Herdsmen, 150 Cows Killed By "Unknown Soldiers" In Nasarawa — Police / I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death by Doraty1(f): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2021
The Nasarawa State Police Command has confirmed the murder of the state chairman, of the Miyetti Allah cattle Breeders Association, Mohammed Hussaini and another another leader in the Toto local government area, by unknown gunmen suspected to be Fulani Bandits

The Command Public Relations Officer, Ramhan Nansel confirmed this in a telephone conversation with Ait.live in Lafia the state capital.

Nansel explained that the incident occurred at the Garaku local government area of the state and Upon receipt of the information, at about 11 pm on Friday night, the Commissioner of Police, Bola Longe, swiftly deployed Operation Puff Adder II personnel to the scene, where the two corpses were recovered and deposited at the Anthony memorial Mortuary for post Mortem examination, after being confirmed dead by a medical Doctor.

The State Police Commissioner, Bola Longe, appealed to the members of the public, to provide useful information with the assurance that such leads, will be treated with utmost confidentiality.

The Police boss assured that, the Command will do everything within its powers, to bring the perpetrators of the dastardly act to book.
https://ait.live/just-in-nasarawa-police-command-confirms-miyetti-allah-chairmans-death/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death by Kingfragz: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2021
Ok...make dem taste am small
Re: Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death by heendrix(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2021
May he rest in hell for all we care

a nigga like me dont got RIP to waste, preserved for one of our area bro like that who travel go UK incase chairman no come back alive
Re: Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death by yanabasee1(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2021
Benue people will now rest from this man's trouble....

1 Like

Re: Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death by Arespect10: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2021
grin Who cares?? Remain IPOB TERRORISTS leader MNK i swear i can't wait to hear his death
Re: Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death by kennyade3h: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
RIP

1 Like

Re: Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
Arespect10:
grin Who cares??
Remain IPOB TERRORISTS leader MNK i swear i can't wait to hear his death

What if ur mother dies before MNK?

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death by ifytrik(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kingfragz:
Ok...make dem taste am small
Small? I wish death go wipe all of them out in oneday including that cowlord in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death by effido666: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
7 virgins waiting for him

1 Like

Re: Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death by Seniorwriter(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Really?
Re: Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death by tit(f): 2:55am On Apr 04, 2021
Drug deal gone wrong
Re: Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death by Ademola47(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2021
Insecurity everywhere
Re: Just In: Nasarawa Police Command, Confirms Miyetti Allah Chairman’s Death by realstars: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2021
The killers kill to them to live longer than death. The Hight Of Insecurity In The Nation Is Beyond Political Control. This is the effect of political Warlords. Warsaw Se War.
the nigerian politics, the killer game.

(1) (Reply)

Family Members Fall Into Grave As They Fight At Funeral Of Loved One / Foiled Kidnap Attempt In Ibadan As All Passengers Sleep Off / Hushpuppi: Seven Fatal Mistakes Abba Kyari Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.