Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch (38286 Views)

Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch - News Report / Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread / Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
owendei:

Her son's engagement? Is it stated here or you are reacting based on unwritten report?
it's authentic news
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Bluntemperor: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
Julianaa:
What is she writing?

Because Michelle Obama had a book lunch, "Becoming"?

Wise you!
Wander what a woman that left her country to Dubai for many months wants to write about!
She did the same during Covid then with people speculating she had neck pain for medical reasons.Yet, Nigerian Hospitals are in dire straight.Why should those ruling us now go outside Nigeria to take care of themselves instead of fixing Nigeria they promised to fix?.
It is still a paradox! The World is watching us..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by naturefellow(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
Julianaa:
What is she writing?

Because Michelle Obama had a book lunch, "Becoming"?
First Lady Life in Dubai undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by anselm791(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

What made her rich? Oh stealing from the nation's coffers, no one should be proud of that.

She is the 'powerful' in that context
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by seyz91(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
na cool we won chop abi na cool we vote them for?
maureensylvia:
Naso

I don't know why I like this woman shaa. She seems cool

Contact me for your Foodstuffs from North at affordable prices. Delivery Nationawide. Check my signature
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by maureensylvia(f): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
seyz91:
na cool we won chop abi na cool we vote them for?

Her hands seems tied
Plenty cabals around
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by seyz91(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
yea right about that
maureensylvia:

Her hands seems tied
Plenty cabals around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by RegentR(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
ANOTHER WAY TO CASH OUT and above ALL THROW JIBS AT THE POWERS TRYING TO PUSH HER OVER.
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Emmasnoop(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
Most ex presidents wrote one or more books.... I'm waiting for Buhari to write a book after his tenure expiresgrin
waitin dey he head when he won write Except him go write about cow or herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by owendei(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
it's authentic news
Authentic news from another source? Why then mixing it here?
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by dangotesmummy: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
I seriously don't understand what this woman takes Nigeria For. Never expect much from people, trust only in God. was hoping she wld use her office and do great things for women and the jobless, rather u leave Nigeria and return for ur son engagement and book launch. Smh

Hey, Check my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature
her body language has said it all

She doesn't give a Fok About nigeria or nigerians.its her children and comfort that is more important to her
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by gratefulheart(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
She is town to raise ��������

etokhana:
•Tinubu to chair ‘Aisha Buhari, Being Different’

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/04/03/aisha-buhari-assembles-12-billionaires-for-her-book-launch/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by criuze(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
As a fulani woman marrying a fulani cow headers patron, you should honestly be doing something about milking cows and improving the quality of fura nunu

infact you should be able to attract Chinese company into that sector

because as a fulani woman there's nothing serious to write about , except that fortune made you a first lady, even though your husband doesn't deserve it
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by bizzibodi(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
She could have gathered d money take build better hospital for our children.
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by dozymars(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Opportunity to cash out.
Use them billionaire politicians to cash out billions in the name of 'book' while we still have millions of uneducated children in the north with no books to ready.
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
I seriously don't understand what this woman takes Nigeria For. Never expect much from people, trust only in God. was hoping she wld use her office and do great things for women and the jobless, rather u leave Nigeria and return for ur son engagement and book launch. Smh

Hey, Check my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature

was hoping she wld use her office and do great things for women and the jobless, rathe

U no get sense, so she's in office to make sure she does great things for women and her husband is to ensure he does great things for all Nigerians right?
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
Heathrow44:

was hoping she wld use her office and do great things for women and the jobless, rathe

U no get sense, so she's in office to make sure she does great things for women and her husband is to ensure he does great things for all Nigerians right?
unfortunate being, am entitled to my own opinion
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
unfortunate being, am entitled to my own opinion

Yea but deranged people are not entitled to their own opinions, or are they?
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by CoolAmbience(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
yanabasee1:
Her husband made everyone almost poor... So who are these billionaires? Oh, they're abokies.....their relatives and family members.....

In Warri, what you just said is regarded as 'carry talk'.
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by mukthar2000(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
hope u don't forget to include said baba?
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Horlarwaileh(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
What's that stupid book that she want lunch fa. Does the book contain the sure solution to the country problem
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Horlarwaileh(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
What's that stupid book that she want lunch fa. Does the book contain the sure solution to the country problem
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Ikinternational: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
Wahala for the lazy youths
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Ebookherbs(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2021
i heard ymodulos is the same guy called the Mr widemouth

lookup his moniker here widemouth333

now he seems fully into politics and i hope politicians do not steal him away from been the good citizen that he once was

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2021
RealLordZeus:
I'm very curious abt the content of the book.

Lemme guess.

How to destroy the cabal
How to fry Kose
Why my husband is not performing
Life in Dubai
Synonymity of "Wife of the President" and the "First Lady"
The travails of Maman Daura
Why every Nigerian must chill for 6 month at Dubai

I'm still thinking sha.

What happens in the other room
How to lead from the other room
The other side of the other room
The other room and I
50 shades of the other room
This stuff writes itself, I can keep going...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2021
RealLordZeus:
I'm very curious abt the content of the book.

Lemme guess.

How to destroy the cabal
How to fry Kose
Why my husband is not performing
Life in Dubai
Synonymity of "Wife of the President" and the "First Lady"
The travails of Maman Daura
Why every Nigerian must chill for 6 month at Dubai

I'm still thinking sha.

You deserve a chilled bottle of Heineken
Thanks RealLordZ na ur inspiration cos am oh..if the heineken can come with ice abeg

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Jackonory: 2:52am On Apr 06, 2021
HOW IS JIM OVIA IBO?

Dikaveli:
it will interest you to know igbo has more billionaires than any tribe but in the list mentioned above

Note that tony elumelu
Jim ovia
Arthur Eze are all igbos

So next time

Know of the names
Ibeto
Innoson
Alien Onyema
Arthur nzeribe
Obijackson
Orjiakor
Pascal dozie
Emeka offor
Peter obi
Samuel onyesi
Guo okeke
Young shall grow
ABC
Chisco

Even young lads like obi cubana
Jowizaza
E money

And one honest thing about igbos is that in any town there's a billionaire there must be 200 millionaires there.

We are not those tribes that have 3 billionaires and others eat from hand to mouth some even from ground to mouth

Awada onitsha
Nkpor onitsha
Even your Lagos edifice will tell you that Igbos are not dulling

We are classic men
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Dikaveli(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Jackonory:
HOW IS JIM OVIA IBO?

He is from agbor in delta state, the last time i checked agbor is igbo
Re: Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch by Jackonory: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2021
Dikaveli:

He is from agbor in delta state, the last time i checked agbor is igbo

THEN AGULERI IS FULANI.

NONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike / Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal / Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.