Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Yinka Odumakin Is Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead (55116 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by poeticsoldier(m): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2021
This is seriously serious.Ah Odumakin,a warrior in utterances and writing.How are the mighty falling and weapon of warfare destroyed?Iku ti makinkanju lo!My prayers rest with Joey Odumakin and the entire families.May his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by PIMPAR: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2021
jneutron4000:
at least, he was always on news condemning the APC led government.
He immediately started condemning the APC when he was not rewarded with any political post. That's hypocrite in nature. Anywhere belle face
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by ukahrawah: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Modphase:
This fool wasted his miserable life chasing after Tinubu.

You're worst than an slowpoke. You can't be referring to a personality like Yinka Odumakin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by toba1909(m): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Joysticks:
I wished it was tinubu because tinubu is a drug lord

And you stay forever here on earth and don't die.
Of what benefit is your existence here on earth..... Arrow!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by Vinnie2000(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2021
I definitely knew Tinubu/APC Urchins to gather here to maybe Type RIP but secretly smile to themselves..
But You as one of Dem has the Foolish Boldness to type dis..
Facts is Yinka Odumakin has been one of the Great Yoruba and Nigerian Politician since our Democracy began..He's recognized Nationally!!
You, does anyone know of your Foolish n Near Useless Existence in dis Country??

Modphase:

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by Guide777(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2021
This is sad news. What happened to him? Nigeria has just lost one of the strongest pro-justice voices. Rip Odumakin!
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by wink2015(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2021
Modphase:

You lack knowledge.

He was fighting for restructuring of the Nigeria state.
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by Hamiltonii: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Details later…
https://www.independent.ng/breaking-yinka-odumakin-is-dead/

I'm devastated. Oga why have you abandoned the struggle for the emancipation of Southern Nigeria? Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by sulaak(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2021
RIP Yinka
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2021
Fulani herdsmen oro nla le da!
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by Ayodele1987(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Icon has pass away, rest on my man well well
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Modphase:
shut that your fokn mouth
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Well, the families of over 2.8 million people that have died as a result of the virus would disagree.

I don't dispute that many have died. Yet 2.8 million out of 8 billion approx, the population of the world today, still confirms the scientific fact that covid-19 is not a "deadly" condition per se.

Investigate and you will find that majority of the 2.8 million dead are over a certain age and/or dealing with serious underlying health conditions.

You're an educated man. Do you know how many professional athletes, in the UK premier league for example, have confirmed they had covid-19? How many of them have died? Non.

That is statistical sample proof that in normal and healthy ratio of any population group, covid-19 is not a "deadly" condition. It is essentially a more virulent form of flu that I have had many times in my life. Flu too still kills many with underlying conditions but it is not really a "deadly" threat to normal and healthy folks.

More or less same holds for covid-19.
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by truthfulparrot(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2021
Modphase:
Please withdraw this statement and apologise to at least atone for your careless and insensitive talk.

Even Tinubu will condemn your statement!
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by Johnnyessence(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2021
PIMPAR:

Keep quiet. How could a known PDP apologist be called a human right? Lazy youth Indeed
he's a indefatigable human right activist, Yoruba leader and Afenifere spokesman.
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by seunoj: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Modphase:

Everyman go die. What someone chooses to do while alive is his/her business. You have chosen yours enjoy

The LOB will die one day
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by garfield1: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Beremx:
Egbon was seriously ill. Despite his illness, he still spoke against the evil government.

Rest on Sir. Sun re o!!

He spoke against tinubu and corona spoke against him
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by Oracleforce: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Falana should take a cue from this man....
Fighting for the Yoruba Nation that will later betray him. ....

Adieu to Yinka Odumakin....

I will rather fight for a just course than for all these rebellious people called Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by PIMPAR: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Johnnyessence:
he's a indefatigable human right activist, Yoruba leader and Afenifere spokesman.
Yoruba leader from your village. Wailing PDP apologist
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Amaechi Anakwe political platform/analyst

Gbenga Channels Tv/political commentator

Yinka Odumakin Political analyst

I like these guys. Why would we lost such a comrade?
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by garfield1: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2021
Soolmus:
shocked

Hope this is a joke

I really hate how Buhari neglected Yinka Odumakin and Buba Galadima, no matter what this guys sticked to him from ANPP to CPC

RIP to him

Odumakin has never been a politician tslkless of a buhari supporter.as for galadima,he fell out with buhari and sided with atiku
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by Soolmus: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2021
garfield1:

Odumakin has never been a politician tslkless of a buhari supporter.as for galadima,he fell out with buhari and sided with atiku

He was Buhari's spokesperson before APC ... Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by JohnSin97: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2021
RIP sir.....
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by garfield1: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2021
onuman:

In bold:

Nigeria, especially the south, has lost a mouth piece for Political Reforms, not just the Yoruba.

Odumakin is one of the few southerners who understood that the 36 states and Abuja political structure with 20 states in one northern region but an average of 8.5 states in each of the 2 southern regions, created by Northern soldiers made southerners mere onlookers on Arewa in Nigeria’s political process.

The excess political representation drawn by Arewa from the 20 states dwarfs any of the other two regions in the south.

Land mass or population is never used as criterion to proliferate too many states in a region with larger land mass or population in a country formed by different regions.
What does other countries use as criterion
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by bisiriyubabs(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Can't believe this, for real!!!
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2021
Ojiofor:
Yinka the true son of Oduduwa I will not type RIP until further details emerge.

Honestly

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2021
He was sick all the while. His feet is swollen in this his recent pic. So sad. My condolence to his family, especially Dr. Okei-Odumakin, his wife.

One thing I found strange about him is that the same Asiwaju Tinubu he disparages and love to insult in the latter part of his life was the one who helped him when he was critically ill and had to be flown abroad some years ago. Asiwaju Tinubu has really suffered a lot yet has a forgiving spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by tnerro1(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2021
Wahala for who no get money to go London for medical checkups embarassed

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by moneyissweet(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2021
grin grin grin
Wickedest
thelinguist:
someone is dead, and this is all you can say? Have sense, even if it's just today
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Asassination are done in various ways,mustn’t be with a gun
Lethal weapon in name of covid 19 can kill you,
If world leaders are not careful many will be killed this way

A word can be passed to ur to tactically withdraw his/ her treatment, and millions of naira will be staked. So assassin can come in different form
Re: Yinka Odumakin Is Dead by Omanze: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke Is Dead! (Osun Ex-Govermor) / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.