Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. (55085 Views)

Peter Obi Eating With IPOB Members (pictures) / Bandits Kidnap Catholic Seminary Students In Kaduna / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Penguin2: 5:46am On Jun 13, 2022
Meanwhile, this poster is a priest now
Sometime in 2015 at BIGARD MEMORIAL SEMINARY ENUGU...

I could remember vividly that very DAY after Morning Mass, Peter Obi unknown to the Rector and college of Formators, followed the students to the refectory for breakfast. The amazement that filled the refectory was mind blowing. We all paused to watch him dissect his ọkpa with pap to cap it. Fr. Ukoro Igwe Our Rector couldn't believe it.

Believe you me, Peter Obi is no sycophant whatsoever.

Peter Obi is Peter Obi any day anywhere. Speak of simplicity, he is a synonym. Speak of Humility and Meekness, his name pops up already.

If there is anyone to fix Nigeria, it can only be Peter Obi.

Get your PVC and do what is right by your generations yet to come.

Nigeria needs him more than he needs Nigeria.

GO and verify

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0VMfbzeFhen9TgsNDXEhcADQUwpud9ZzhqaXCQMcc5NoQMSM7tnHaYBJLE2LYW9Sgl&id=100001583809656

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Aufbauh(m): 5:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Jokers
Toneypen247:

Serious man....congrats

The labour party doesn't even have a whole Governorship candidate in States like kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa, Bauchi etc.
If you don't understand what that mean then Congratulations!

271 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by mycar: 5:51am On Jun 13, 2022
This is while he was a Governor, very impressive
PeaceJoyLove:

What is impressive here? Is this what you use to decide who a good leader is?

Una no well. Anyway, OBtuary Pandora thinks we are all idiotass... so, it is only Anambra and yiibo that are foolish enough to use this useless stunts as a measure for choosing their leader.

We have brains...lol

We choose with results. When we see results, we will follow you. I will follow Soludo anyday because of his records as the CBN gov. The best gov ever. I will follow Ngozi Iweala too...and her result made her the WTO DG.

As corrupt as Tinubu is, I choose him over your "saint" Peter Obi.

Una no well. If eating with seminary boys is a criterion for choosing your political leader, good luck to you. No wonder your yiibo states are rubbish. grin
A good leader is one who listens to the yelling of his people and do something about it. Who gets information by himself and do not rely on sycophants for it because they will tell him lies.
He went with the students so that he can gist with them and get first hand information from them.
And for your information, this movement is beyond Peter Obi, He can't even stop it, He is not even desperate to become the president. Youths and the fed up masses are his strength.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Toneypen247(m): 5:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers
Serious man....congrats

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Born2Breed(f): 5:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Man of the people

60 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Randerl: 5:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Our Catholic Labour Party Candidate.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Urheadmaster(m): 5:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Born2Breed:
Man of the people

I have problem with Nigerian politicians showing off new character especially when election is around the corner.

This is mocking the masses

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Born2Breed(f): 5:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I have problem with Nigerian politicians showing off new character especially when election is around the corner.

This is the same thing he has been doing from the onset. He is not Bihari that displays 30naira sachet milo or fayose the amala and kpomo man.

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by SpatialKing(m): 6:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Exactly, will someone like Osinbajo still visit those market women?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Mickykarim: 6:06am On Jun 13, 2022
What is the relevance of this STUNT for the politics of the moment?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Toneypen247(m): 6:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

The labour party doesn't even have a whole Governorship candidate in States like kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa, Bauchi etc.
Keep copying the gibberish statements of Bashir Ahmed and don't think of something else to do. grin grin
This revolution is beyond what you can comprehend.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

146 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Penguin2: 6:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Except that he didn’t post it.

And that this was in 2015 when he didn’t know a time like this will come.

So, this is no gimmick

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by melonsgroup: 6:18am On Jun 13, 2022
Pray for Nigeria

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Mickykarim: 6:20am On Jun 13, 2022
YOU NEED TO PRAY FOR YOURSELF.

For the irrelevant mundanity in your head. When you leave issues for NONSENSE.

You need help, clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:45am On Jun 13, 2022
I dare Tinubu to eat Amala and ewedu on National TV..

hahahahahahaah

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You do not know Peter Obi. This has been his way of life before, During and after becoming governor of Anambra.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Terrier99: 7:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Send this picture of Obi in a Seminary to the voters in Kaduna, Kano, Katsina and Kebbi. Then, tell them to vote for Peter Obi.

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by sonature1: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Which one be new character?

Did you not read that someone who shared it said it happened in 2015?

Nigerians should miss Peter Obi and continue the madness Buhari is showing us.

Young people want to japa to other countries their citizens fixed.

That's another wishful thinking. Yes, which country or continent will accept over 100 million people from Nigeria?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by shortIGBOman: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi is behind the killings in the East. Simon Ekpa revealed this facts. grin

181 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Aufbauh(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:

Keep copying the gibberish statements of Bashir Ahmed and don't think of something else to do. grin grin
This revolution is beyond what you can comprehend.

Yeah, I'll keep copying him to remind ignorant & naive Obi followers that elections are not won on mere wishing or fantasy in fool paradise.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Mboi: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

It's not your headache. Vote your choice, it's not fight.

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Bluntguy: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Mboi:

It's not your headache. Vote your choice, it's not fight.
Is it not that Ahmad loser that wrote that trash

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by XerXers: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

How does that matter?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Xbobtage: 8:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

Say whatever you wish to say, for some of us this election is about our conscience, so that whenever we kneel down and cry to our God for a personal help, He knows that our conscience is clear, that we never participated in bringing in of another doomed politician on Nigeria. The country is in a hopeless state and another bad president would drown us all. For Gods sake what would you rather that we do?

We need a simple and prudent miserly nigerian who understands that wastage in governance in the last 15 years is the biggest problem this country has. Duplication of political appointments alone eats over 15 % of our budget, Scamy Fuel subsidy buries another 30 percent, Curruption takes another 30%, Scamy feeding of school children 1Billion per month. We know the problems of this country thats why we were excited with Buhari because he mentioned these issues when he was campaigning and promised us that he was a simple and miserly man only to Disappoint us.

Yes we know that chances are against Obi, but we are begging God and begging you not to allow all of us to drown just because of ethnic pride.

The decision here to vote for Obi compared to the other candidates is akin to where Armed robber comes to my house and forces me to choose between me raping my mother , or me raping my daughter or I fight him with one of my hands tied while he has a knife. I know that the chances of me winning him in that fight is unlikely but for Gods Sake, that is the only chooseable option for any true man. I dont want to die but I also want to live my life with some sort of dignity.

Please allow us to fight the armed robber, if we no make am, atleast heaven know sey we tried!

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2022
He's a Nigerian politician. And, this is what they do when elections comes. I wonder why he's even running under labor party when it's obvious he can never win.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by sonature1: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi is behind the killings in the East. Simon Ekpa revealed this facts. grin

The same Simon Ekpa that you Tinubu urchins used to call unprintable names has suddenly become important because he levelled an allegation against Peter Obi.

The Black man would rather have someone from their tribe become president while the rest of the country suffers for that decision than have a more competent leader from another tribe rule their country and give them economic prosperity.

When Caucasians say black people are lesser humans, someone suddenly becomes angry, but you people keep proving them right by your actions and inaction.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by shortIGBOman: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022
sonature1:

The same Simon Ekpa that you Tinubu urchins used to call unprintable names has suddenly become important because he levelled an allegation against Peter Obi.

The Black man would rather have someone from their tribe become president while the rest of the country suffers for that decision than have a more competent leader from another tribe rule their country give them economic prosperity.

When Caucasians say black people are lesser humans, someone suddenly becomes angry, but you people keep proving them right by your actions and inaction.

Mazi Simon Ekpa is our Messiah. We Igbo are no longer loyal to Nnamdi Kanu, Mazi Simon Ekpa is our leader.

175 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by SarkinYarki: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
How did this grow Anambra economy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Toneypen247(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

Yeah, I'll keep copying him to remind ignorant & naive Obi followers that elections are not won on mere wishing or fantasy in fool paradise.
Ok thanks....can you move to another phase of your life that needs help

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2022
Watch the roasted corn and plantain crew campaigners come back to business.

Next picture, Tinubu eating in a buka.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Simon Ekpa should go and rest. Maybe he should go back to releasing po.r.n pics like he leaks nudes.

It is clear people are paying him to keep the Igbos back politically but the igbos are wiser than his stupidity.

Simon Ekpa is so pained that he is losing relevance. After he caused Igbos so much pain with his propaganda.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition / First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.