Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) (63417 Views)

See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House / My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) / The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by The5DME(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
[quote author=wedeakiv post=100452222]Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k and more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details[/quote] scammer
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
na this one be nkapii ??
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
Always looking for avenue to eat anything. Smh
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
You don show us your dogs there own..U no go show us that small one wey you comot put for cellophane for personal and private consumption..

2 Likes

Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by hstar: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
Wetin be una problem gan?

My dog kill this, my dog kill that

The day them go kill ur dog too, he go do u like film.

1 Like

Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by PAWG(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
Benue people no dey carry eye see that animal grin
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by hstar: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
HacheNoire:

You eating this too?

God have mercy on your soul!

Da fvck! You feeding on rats!

grin hunger is in the land, especially naija, the rate at which pple beg for road now, is alarming
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by PedroEastman: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
You’re a good Dog Dad but thunder fire that mod that banned me because I said Ogoni is not Igbo
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
Rubbish
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by Tolexandre: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
I like the dogs, they look beautiful, healthy and well-kept

1 Like

Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by telkevog(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
CheedyJ:
You suppose add palm wine to balance the equation na...
He cooked it for the dogs, do dogs drink Palm wine?
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
HacheNoire:

You eating this too?

God have mercy on your soul!

Da fvck! You feeding on rats!

Read Read Read ! Ha
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by Akfrenzy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin DEM no wan update Chelsea floppy score hahahaha
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
telkevog:

He cooked it for the dogs, do dogs drink Palm wine?
Local dogs drink anything besides palmwine is sweet
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ewi... it's very sweet
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
What if the rat is diseased?

All you eating and feeding your pets all manner of carrion, all the best.
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
PedroEastman:
You’re a good Dog Dad but thunder fire that mod that banned me because I said Ogoni is not Igbo

Lmaooo grin

1 Like

Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
Dogs dem way get sense
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by Realstick941: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
Naso corona start
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
judgementyard:
devoured by who

When a dog bites man,the man according to science get rabies,ehn! He is rushed to hospital for an injection
But when a dog catch a rabbit as in the above,where do the rabies disappeared to?
Doctor in the house,over to you Sir.
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by JasperVII(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
I must say... Your dogs look healthy and neat.

1 Like

Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Op, na your compound be that?
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
Your dogs look healthycheesy
Are you sure you didn't devour with them?
I don't trust you people when it comes to bush meat.
cheesy
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by nnamdico82: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Your Dog will soon die the same way, one day your Dog will go for hunting and the reverse will be the case, becareful about little creature.
andyblinks05:
Easter meat is ready but for my dogs oooo,
I woke up and saw it so I decided to roast it for them to enjoy easter too
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by Myself2(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
andyblinks05:

see them devouring it and enjoy themselves

For a moment I held my breath and was afraid you were going to eat that thing yourself.

That you even took the time to roast it and prepare it for your dogs, the smell and all that yuuuk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by mrde(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
andyblinks05:

ok , me na gafia we dey call am for local langua

Mallam this is Burgu Gafiya is porcupine
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by bensonempire(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mad oh Your dog is doing well 😂 😂 😂
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by omoayeni1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
andyblinks05:

I removed it before roasting it

Better because those things are not good for dogs to eat

1 Like

Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
andyblinks05:

Nah the animal wey work..... Go chop....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by KNOWMORE56: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
andyblinks05:

Many people call this animal RABBIT, and I have been looking for the right name of it.

Enjoy your Easter anyway!
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by evasplendid(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Dogs Wei u go finally eat...
Re: The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Beautiful dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja / My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe / Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.