Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Creative, Witty Writer Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Creative, Witty Writer Needed (559 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative, Witty Writer Needed by UpworkFreelancer: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Hi there,
I'm here again.
I am looking to hire a creative and very competent writer for an ongoing project. Basically, you are going to be churning out funny, educative, informative, and engaging social media content for some US-based firms and start-ups ON A DAILY BASIS.

The writer must be able to create unique highly-engaging US-centric social media without fluff or any sort of Nigerian parlance.

Before you apply, make sure you meet the following requirements:

-You can research the client's services and create engaging social media posts that are free of grammartical errors and mistakes.
-You must be readily available, so you should have a PC, internet and reliable backup.
- You must be able to thoroughly proofread your posts and be available to make corrections and adjustments when necessary. POORLY WTITTEN POSTS WILL BE REJECTED WITHOUT PAYMENT.

P.S. If you make the cut, I will link you up with two other writers (hired them on NL) who have been undertaking this project for a couple of months now. They can quickly put you through some other stuff you need to know before you get started- that's after you must have read and understood the client's requirements.

I will pay #3/word, and you can work on as many tasks as possible every day, provided you continue to deliver a great job, of course.

Send in your applications to danhendrix17@ gmail.com@g mail. com with just a sample that depicts your creative writing skills. Please include your NL moniker along with your applications.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Editor... / Get The Best Story Ideas For Free! / An Experienced SEO Copywriter Is Avalable For Hire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.