Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why I Love Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Love Nairaland (674 Views)

Why I Appointed 50 Aides - UNICAL First Female SUG President / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love Nairaland by TheEnygma(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
The internet today is a world of it's and we have gotten to the stage where the world has gone completely digital and one way people have come together in the internet is through social media and online forums and I have come to fall in love with our very own based online forum known as " NAIRALAND".
It might not be the best out there but I have come to love both the good and bad about it and I'll point out 6 reasons why I love this forum.

1. Beehive of information: This is so far one of the most informative places on the internet, there is virtually nothing worthwhile that takes place on Earth that doesn't enter nairaland especially if it involves Nigeria wether directly or indirectly.
2. Nigeria's own version of Google: Another thing to note is that no matter what kind of information you are looking for either good or bad , there will always be someone out there who has it.
3. Members: I've also come to find out how hilarious and sarcastic nigerians can be... I have read some comments here that make me wonder what God used in creating us in this country, There are some monikers I always look forward to see what they have to say about some topics example Slawormirr, xxxtentacion, nwaamaikpe etc,
4. Creativity of nigerians: I have come to realize that nigerians are very creative due to some articles posted here on nairaland especially in the literature section, I've read some stories in the section that are worthy of international recognition, we have writers here that can give the likes of Chiamanda Adiche a good run for her money , writers like Larrysun, Souloho, Rosemary33 etc.
5. Freebasics: The fact that nairaland is on freebasics app is one reason why I always frequent this forum, especially times when I'm broke and don't have money for data... We all know how frustrating smartphones can be without data subscription but nairaland on freebasics always give me something to use my phone for while also keeping me entertained and informed.

Finally I'm not saying that this forum is perfect or doesn't have any problems but I just wanted to show the bright side to it and give reasons why we should be happy and grateful to have NAIRALAND .

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Love Nairaland by dawnomike(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
You made some good points...
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by illicit(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
I will like to print it on my shirt....
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by XXXXTENTACION: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Valid points you made their.

E be like say the mods hands never touch you before
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by zealousayo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
I love Nairaland to the extent that I can't go a day without visiting it.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Nairaland by TheEnygma(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
zealousayo:
I love Nairaland to the extent that I can't go a day without visiting it.
Yes oh... We are the same, this place is addicting, but if you try to explain to a non- nairalander he will never understand how addicting it is.
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by Alejoas(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
My intelligent mind abounds....
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by TheEnygma(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Valid points you made their.

E be like say the mods hands never touch you before
Mods don ban me plenty times oh, all my bans are always because of that annoying
Bbqgrills idiot.
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by XXXXTENTACION: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
TheEnygma:

Mods don ban me plenty times oh, all my bans are always because of that annoying
Bbqgrills idiot.
That A.P.C campaign machine.
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by TheEnygma(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
That A.P.C campaign machine.
gringrin;
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by TheEnygma(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dear Lalasticlala
I Know that this isn't a "Snake" thread but don't you think that this thread is worthy of FP

(1) (Reply)

Expelled UNN Student Decries Delayed Judgement, Blames Sociology Graduate / Free Training: How To Start A Profitable Dropshipping Business With Zero Capital / WARNING: Here's What You Need To Know About Studying In Cyprus Before Applying..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.