Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures (32231 Views)

How To Detect Fake Bank Alert / 5 Tips To Avoid Being Scammed By Fake Instagram Vendors / Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by fortune1968: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
olaric:
Greed has killed this one. How can a young man like this fall for such a scam? Probably they also used juju to charm him. He might even be a Nairaland member.
which juju ? Na greed and foolishness dey worry am !
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Sijo01(f): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
This one na chief of mumus angry
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by uvie66: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nbotee:
Dis one is not jus foolish, he is a moro.n

Foolishness is expecting a bank to double ur 100k to 1m in 2hrs
what can I say, is this the epitome of stupidity or mumuness.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by ameh99: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Because he's ignorant, how does that warrant to foolishness?

I see someone like you falling for the same foolishness too?

Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
He should be flogged.

Is he not a Nigerian?
He wants to say he doesn't know scammers make such calls?

grin
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Greatzeus(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Access Bank is officially the preferred bank of all yahoo yahoo boys and scammers in Nigeria. You can never recover your money is the scammer uses Access Bank.
Zenith bank is very pro active when it comes to making complains about loosing your fund to scammers. That's why you won't see a scammer whose account is Zenith bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Freemasonry: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nbotee:

That guy’s mumu makes a slowpoke look like Albert Einstein! Imagine expecting the bank to transform his 100k to 1m in two hours! How incredible!
Dude is an idiot. He should be whipped mercilessly.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by poweredcom(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Dem don flip him money jakpa hahhaa mugu
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by capitalzero: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
FishLaps:
A Nigerian man has been left counting his losses after he was scammed by fake bank representatives.

Apparently, the scammers promised to flip his money by a large profit margin and that format was enough to convince the gullible victim into sending one hundred thousand naira to the scammers.

However, he never heard from the scammers anymore and he decided to visit the bank to ask questions.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNLNfuSgcUz/

Foolishness x Greediness=
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by KaptainAfrika: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Greedy Idiat !
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Simplyleo:

I repeat, 97% of scam victims are also criminals.

Which business will you invest 100k and make 900k profit within minutes?

He should be arrested.

See his flat head. undecided

Some people innocently do it not that they are criminals. They are cajoled and don’t even take time to think through.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by maxjax(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Village people join sit down ontop the guy matter.......... Abi the man dey coma for the past 15 year undecided

100k to 1million sure 10odds grin
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Tecno66: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nbotee:

Your grammer too much. Na mumu e be.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Felabrity: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Greedy bst everywhere

How can anyone believe this,

Someone from no where want to double your money, you believed him
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by joefelin2345: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Pls stop blaming him. When poverty slaps a man, he looses his senses..
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Femeto: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mobile one chance.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Garanian: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
100K to 1 Million in 2hrs!!
Who does that!!

That was how I was told I won some millions in Lacasera Promo and i am to send some money to redeem my money!
I simply asked them to take the Money needed from my winning and send me the Balance.
The Fools quickly dropped the Call...

Matthew 5.22and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of the hell of fire.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ajibade123:
it won't be so bad if we pass a law of public hanging for scammers

Scammers are not worth living! If I have the chance I would dedicate a part of my life by eliminating this heartless animals off the face of the earth!
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
[[s]quote author=NaijaGoBetter20 post=100456076]No one scammed the mugun even cryptocurrency can't guarantee you such difference in 48hours not to talk of Naija bank.
Count your lost and move on... God will pay you back in another form[/quote][/s]

If u let this scammer go scout free, its only going to embolden them, he shouldn't count his loses, That's y EFCC is there! The problem with Nigeria is that when someone scams u, the process of investigation with the Police, EFCC and DSS is even more capital intensive(money to fuel vehicle) time wasting, emotionally traumatizing that's y people rather than hunt down the scammers, never do so! So this inaction further emboldens this scammers cos they know the system with this law enforcements is too capital Intensive, stressful that the average Nigerian would really not want to go thru! This scammers should be sniffed out and hunted like a dog till they are brought to book and face justice!!!! Nobody should steal any1's money fraudulently!
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Futureukstudent: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
See has everyone is calling a fraud victim foolish and not talking about the fraudsters( do you see how I sound, that is how must of you sound when you insult people that ask question like what was a lady doing in a lonely area at odd hour) the same reason why this Man is foolish is d same reason why I will call a lady that dresses indecently or go to a boy's place alone at night and come and cry how she was raped

1 Like

Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Futureukstudent: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

So those Caucasians that fall for scam because of investment deals or love are they also greedy?
yes they are....I studied a pattern in which fraudsters operate and I saw that their victims are always greedy people. They entice you with what is not, and because of greed, you won't question your action all you will be interested in is Ur future huge profit
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by AngelicBeing: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
100K to 1 Million in 2hrs!!
Who does that!!

That was how I was told I won some millions in Lacasera Promo and i am to send some money to redeem my money!
I simply asked them to take the Money needed from my winning and send me the Balance.
The Fools quickly dropped the Call...
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Fxwarrior: 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
FishLaps:
A Nigerian man has been left counting his losses after he was scammed by fake bank representatives.

Apparently, the scammers promised to flip his money by a large profit margin and that format was enough to convince the gullible victim into sending one hundred thousand naira to the scammers.

However, he never heard from the scammers anymore and he decided to visit the bank to ask questions.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNLNfuSgcUz/

I can recognize that dazed look. I hope he doesn't run mad literally.

That money could be all he has in the world. embarassed
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Ooye12: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Na cc top up this one chop
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Cutehector(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mchew
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Mile18(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
That guy sef na thief,just That he wasn't smart enough
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by VicM6: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
E don red
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Eminado1: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Interesting how people always blame the victim for being greedy. It is like we have no laws against fraud in Nigeria. The bank can help him recover his money and punish the perpetuator if they want to...
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by samwash(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
If this kind of thing happen in the developed world, at the bank premises that were police will immediately swing into action by first interviewing the man, tracking all the call conversation b/w him & the scammer, gathering evidence. Then latter goes into full investigation.
But in our country, the management of the bank have successfully driving the man away from their sight & this man wouldn't even go to the police station to report this incident. Even if He report to the appropriate authority, they will make him spent more money that is even bigger than the money he lost.
In Nigeria, we are not been proactive when it comes to internet crimes maybe because we don't have the technology to battle it I guess.
On a more serious note who will fall for a thing like this, there's more to this matter than we kwn.
Hight of Greediness, abi na Jazz?
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by CDCEO001: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
The most annoying part for me is that he is not even a customer in access bank.
The foolish did has been done, let him got his bank let his bank help see if they can track the receiver.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by cayorday89(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
Greed, sometimes last week I received a friend request on fb from a lady who seems so sophisticated, I accepted look myself say I don make am for pt his kind Babe to send friend request but as per history I know wetin dey sup, few hrs later, she messaged and after every every na investor he be, make I pay to double my money in just one hour, but I gat no time for shit and I left her hanging, checked later and I was blocked
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by southpole: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Heathrow44:
[[s]quote author=NaijaGoBetter20 post=100456076]No one scammed the mugun even cryptocurrency can't guarantee you such difference in 48hours not to talk of Naija bank.
Count your lost and move on... God will pay you back in another form[/s]

If u let this scammer go scout free, its only going to embolden them, he shouldn't count his loses, That's y EFCC is there! The problem with Nigeria is that when someone scams u, the process of investigation with the Police, EFCC and DSS is even more capital intensive(money to fuel vehicle) time wasting, emotionally traumatizing that's y people rather than hunt down the scammers, never do so! So this inaction further emboldens this scammers cos they know the system with this law enforcements is too capital Intensive, stressful that the average Nigerian would really not want to go thru! This scammers should be sniffed out and hunted like a dog till they are brought to book and face justice!!!! Nobody should steal any1's money fraudulently!
The fact that we have security agencies does not mean that one should behave foolishly, may be next time you travel leave the doors and windows of your house wide open because we have security agencies.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar / Biggest Mess Created In 2023 Was Naira Devaluation From N460 To N1,400-Dangote / Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.