Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,544 members, 7,955,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures (32391 Views)

How To Detect Fake Bank Alert / 5 Tips To Avoid Being Scammed By Fake Instagram Vendors / Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Ladycewhy(f): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
This one go count himself join husband material. mumu person.

1 Like

Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Ashirioluwa: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
This type of transaction is traceable. I don’t know why Nigerian government, police and the banks are helping these scammers to get away with this type of crime

2 Likes

Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Slynation(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
how can someone be so foolish in this 21s century, nothing wey mankind nogo see oO!!
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by phadul: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hmmm let him relax and drink Ovaltine to calm him nerves before he add bp to the mix at least he has gained experience from it in the upside and let him know he is not alone many people have lost but there is life and hope to look forward and forget the past grin
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by easiest(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
Seriously the guy is so gullible, but if government really want to stop all this scammers from this petty business they can actually do it.
Sometime I do wonder why our government asked us to do register our sim when buying it, I think the answer should in case when a matter arise such as this one. So why can't they help, I will still keep to ponder.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by DedeNkem: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
Most Nigerians are m*orons, that's why they easily fall for these cheap scams!!
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Dadlakeside(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
grin
He was jazzed by online witchcraft..

He for carry the 100k play sure 2 odd..

Finally I found a reasonable thought. Do people really thinks that guy would just send money to some random bank official without some jazz involved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by mechanics(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hahhaha, he's not contended with the little he has.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
The man is from Polish and greedy
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Reelmii: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
One guy sent me a message on Facebook asking me to invest 50k in one business like that and I would get double the amount in few hours, so the higher the amount I invest, the higher my interest

I told him to lend me the 50k so I can invest it and that wen I am paid I would return his money

Baba just blocked me,, stupid people

2 Likes

Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
The people dat duped him should be traced immediately and dealt with..enough of scammers in Nigeria..giving us a bad name
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by dangotesmummy: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bornsinner7:
You get 100k wan double am to 1million? funny part him wan double am for access bank while him dey use first bank..

That guy no need money.. na money need the guy..

I still wonder how people fall for the poor gimmicks from this scammers..
wetin dey wonder me be say as he storm the bank,Na who he wan follow fight? lipsrsealed

And as he dey fight,shey the fight go return him money?

The criminal Will be somewhere in the bar with his friends celebrating with his friends lipsrsealed
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by dangotesmummy: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ladycewhy:
if him pen1s big, strong and reliable,then he be husband material Na,.wetin remain? He nor need to get common sense.him wife go dey Make decisions for am lipsrsealed
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Ladycewhy(f): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
dangotesmummy:
if him pen1s big, strong and reliable,then he be husband material Na,.wetin remain? He nor need to get common sense.him wife go dey Make decisions for am lipsrsealed
Even mad man wey dey roam for street fit still get big strong and reliable penis.So your point is invalid.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by evioke(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
That's greed in the highest order, guy man just flop for this hard economy
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by honeyhoney(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
No one scammed the mugun even cryptocurrency can't guarantee you such difference in 48hours not to talk of Naija bank.
Count your lost and move on... God will pay you back in another form
cryptocurrency can give you more within 1 hour ... A coin was lunch yesterday and the initial offering was 1 cent, now the coin is trading at 2dollar, did you know how many times is that ?
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Biggers82(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hahahahahah some Nigerians can be foolish and stupid at the same time greedy
How can someone tell you to pay #100k and get #1million in 2hours ?
Common sense never told him anything? This is serious sha
So Oga that guy done dey chop the #100k sha
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by stieyven(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nbotee:
Dis one is not jus foolish, he is a moro.n

Foolishness is expecting a bank to double ur 100k to 1m in 2hrs
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Dadlakeside:

Finally I found a reasonable thought. Do people really thinks that guy would just send money to some random bank official without some jazz involved?
I wonder oh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Ndipe(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2021
Very unfortunate.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 04, 2021
southpole:
The fact that we have security agencies does not mean that one should behave foolishly, may be next time you travel leave the doors and windows of your house wide open because we have security agencies.

Well said.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by ribegav: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2021
When Greediness is mixed with Foolishness and is garnished with stupidity, the end product is catastrophic. I never knew such people still exist. Get well soon guy.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Bennycollins: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2021
It's not always as you think. These guys no use strong juju that can hoodwink anyone.
Brandonx:
What do I call this undecided see where his greed led him to. He's a very greedy and foolish man.
He wants to reap where he did not sow.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by Bennycollins: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2021
Pray you don't fall a victim to juju-laced scam.
Ladycewhy:
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2021
100k to win N1 million?...your mumu no get part two.
How much banks they give as interest per annum?
Greedy human being!
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Why should they beat him because he fell for a scam, most of you people here are stack illiterate. If someone isn't enlighten about something anyone can fall for it. What protective mechanism has such bank provide for their customers in other to avoid scams.
Don't just blame people anyhow.

What other type of protective mechanism should the bank put in place?

Banks can only do so much. Customers have a role to play too.

How can a First Bank customer receive such offers from supposed Access Bank officials? Where is the connection?

This is not a matter of ignorance. But of greed and foolishness.

He should be jailed for his stupidity.
Re: Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Eminado1:
Interesting how people always blame the victim for being greedy. It is like we have no laws against fraud in Nigeria. The bank can help him recover his money and punish the perpetuator if they want to...

His bank can help him.

He went to Access Bank, instead of First Bank.

Banks have policies regarding such scams. If the scam happened due to your own negligence, you are the one who would need to do the needful such as opening a case of fraud at a police station in the jurisdiction where the crime purportedly happened.

This matter does not even concern Access Bank at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn’s Mobile Money Bank Suffers N22B Fraud, Drags 18 Banks To Court For Recovery / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest / 13 Nigerian Banks Make Top 1,000 World Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.