Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? (451 Views)

BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video / IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking / Best Romantic Movies Of 2018 List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mine is still Shrek.
During my childhood days I was a cartoon freak, my aunt came visiting one time. During her stay, she mistakenly hired a cartoon (shrek) cassette thinking it was Nigeria Epic movie. She was planning to return it when I begged her not to. I even promised to wash the whole plate the next day. She agreed and after watching that movie I was happy and it actually turned my whole siblings to cartoon lovers.
I even have the songs from the movie on my phone. grin
Share yours my animation lovers kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by JOACHINpedro: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Grown up baby like you. grin

Well mine is frozen, cus unlike the usual. It is so unpredictable

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by fati2001(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
BABYharder:
Mine is still Shrek.
During my childhood days I was a cartoon freak, my aunt came visiting one time. During her stay, she mistakenly hired a cartoon (shrek) cassette thinking it was Nigeria Epic movie. She was planning to return it when I begged her not to. I even promised to wash the whole plate the next day. She agreed and after watching that movie I was happy and it actually turned my whole siblings to cartoon lovers.
I even have the songs from the movie on my phone. grin
Share yours my animation lovers kiss

CINDERELLA.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by longetivity(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Erotic animations in XNXX.COM

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Grown up baby like you. grin

Well mine is frozen, cus unlike the usual. It is so unpredictable
That makes two of us tongue
You're right about frozen. Storyline is mad and so unpredictable grin
Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
fati2001:

CINDERELLA.

That's cute.
grin
Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by fati2001(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
BABYharder:

That's cute.
grin

don't tag me when writing negative things.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
longetivity:
Erotic animations in XNXX.COM
undecided
Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by longetivity(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
BABYharder:
undecided
Google that site, you'll enjoy it
Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
fati2001:

don't tag me when writing negative things.
Lol, fati chillax. Was just a friendly joke na
Oya modify make the thread dey roll dy go kiss
Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
longetivity:
Google that site, you'll enjoy it
When adult movie is incorporated in animation. I loose interest ASAP (from experience)
There is this happiness that comes from watching good animations. It's a great one and I bet you've never experienced it.

Now try watching 'Soul' or 'Sing' at your leisure time. You'll be the one to testify wink
Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by chiommy123(f): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mine is lion king. I can never be tired of watching it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
chiommy123:
Mine is lion king. I can never be tired of watching it.
That movie is an epic legend.
Good choice kiss
Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by debbydams(f): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mine is boss baby grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
debbydams:
Mine is boss baby grin
Damn cheesy
You must be a fan of Tu tu gaga . Makes me wonder if na don jazzy acted that adult baby cheesy
Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by debbydams(f): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin grin
BABYharder:

Damn cheesy
You must be a fan of Tu tu gaga . Makes me wonder if na don jazzy acted that adult baby cheesy
Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by Jeon(f): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
SpongeBob
Re: What Is Your Best Romantic Animation? by JOACHINpedro: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jeon:
SpongeBob
For real bro? shocked
Though the cartoon wasn't romantic but it's still inspiring

(1) (Reply)

This song will inspire you. / Housemates Most Likely To Be Evicted On Sunday Based On Online Poll / Nollywood Star Cindy Marcus Set To Release Award Winning Movie "Dangerous Mind"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.