Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin (44973 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin by CsRockefeller(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Never knew Yinka was married to Okei, interesting! shocked

I can only imagine the Political discussion they had in that house. Good to marry a spouse with like interest.
Re: COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin by Anfield247(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bola146:
embarassed
bola146, my best friend on nairaland, how are you doing?
Re: COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin by murmee: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
BluDesk:
Dem Don fire am arrow. APC angry
Exactly!
Re: COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin by seunjungle1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
May the Lord grant you heaven for the humanity work you did.
So, covid dey true true
Re: COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin by Maski87: 2:12am On Apr 04, 2021
Didn't know we had covid in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin by macof(m): 2:27am On Apr 04, 2021
hollah123:
so anyone in PDP is on the side of the people?

I guess Wike is on the side of the people for launching security outfit to deal with ESN?
Oh I didn't know you had a list of all the card carrying members of PDP

To a silly fellow anybody that gives criticism against the current administration is PDP
You all don't even think that other parties exist, talkless of other non-partisan interest groups
Re: COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin by COMPAQ(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2021
Iamdemola1:
Earlier thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6489628/yinka-odumakin-dead

https://thenationonlineng.net/a-part-of-me-is-gone-says-odumakins-wife/

Oh, and so the wife is the popular activist Odumakin. No wonder she became silent last few years, and because her husband is now close to the seat of power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences / Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo) / A Tribe Called Judah: Sanwo-Olu Called Out For Copying Atiku, Deletes Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.