Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Wash My Wife’s Panties – Anita Joseph’s Husband, Mc Fish Says (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wash My Wife’s Panties – Anita Joseph’s Husband, Mc Fish Says (video) (497 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / MC Fish: Why I Wash My Wife’s Underwear – Anita Joseph’s Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wash My Wife’s Panties – Anita Joseph’s Husband, Mc Fish Says (video) by 247info9janews: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
The spouse of Nollywood entertainer and brand influencer Anita Joseph, Real Mcfish says has been washing his significant other’s underwear.

In a video located on the page of well known blogger Cutie Julls, Real Mcfish was seen praising his better half Anita Joseph. As per him, his better half respects him a great deal and doesn’t conceal a single thing from him. He added that his significant other looks for his consent prior to walking into anything. Emphasizing why he washes his better half’s underwear, he expressed that he doesn’t see anything amiss with washing his significant other’s undies on the off chance that she additionally washes his boxers.

See video;
https://www.247info9ja.com/2021/04/02/i-wash-my-wifes-panties-anita-josephs-husband-mc-fish-says/
Re: I Wash My Wife’s Panties – Anita Joseph’s Husband, Mc Fish Says (video) by dawnomike(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Like seriously!!!? How much is washing machine?
Re: I Wash My Wife’s Panties – Anita Joseph’s Husband, Mc Fish Says (video) by dangotesmummy: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
That's their own love language or own way of showing love.make una mind Ona buisness o

I know say he beat her, he's filing for divorce,he cheated on her news dey hungry Ona to read

Face the one way dey pay una bills

Gbeborun
Re: I Wash My Wife’s Panties – Anita Joseph’s Husband, Mc Fish Says (video) by Kondomatic(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
247info9janews:
The spouse of Nollywood entertainer and brand influencer Anita Joseph, Real Mcfish says has been washing his significant other’s underwear.

In a video located on the page of well known blogger Cutie Julls, Real Mcfish was seen praising his better half Anita Joseph. As per him, his better half respects him a great deal and doesn’t conceal a single thing from him. He added that his significant other looks for his consent prior to walking into anything. Emphasizing why he washes his better half’s underwear, he expressed that he doesn’t see anything amiss with washing his significant other’s undies on the off chance that she additionally washes his boxers.

See video;
https://www.247info9ja.com/2021/04/02/i-wash-my-wifes-panties-anita-josephs-husband-mc-fish-says/

Re: I Wash My Wife’s Panties – Anita Joseph’s Husband, Mc Fish Says (video) by BOOOMNAIJA: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ur destiny has been tied to that pant....and there u are thinking its love.

Re: I Wash My Wife’s Panties – Anita Joseph’s Husband, Mc Fish Says (video) by BOOOMNAIJA: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Are we supposed to go to church tomorrow and shout a big halleluyah because of this useless news? undecided

Re: I Wash My Wife’s Panties – Anita Joseph’s Husband, Mc Fish Says (video) by 247info9janews: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2021
go hang
BOOOMNAIJA:
Are we supposed to go to church tomorrow and shout a big halleluyah because of this useless news? undecided

(1) (Reply)

All Pastors Are Fraudsters In My Book - Actress Iheme Nancy / I Need Something Sweet – Chioma, Davido’s Estranged Fiancee / Ada Jesus Death: Why Didnt You Heal Her Indaboski Fans Attack Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.