Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage (1379 Views)

Austin Okpe Remarries To Elizabeth After Ojy Okpe Divorced Him (photos) / Don Jazzy Reveals He Now Has A Girlfriend / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by Linadinna: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Don Jazzy reveals why his Ex Wife divorced him after just two years of marriage.

At the early hours of today April 3rd 2021 Music Entrepreneur and Producer Don Jazzy revealed he got married eighteen years ago to UK Model and writer Michelle Jackson.

When asked why they got divorced after just two years of marriage Jazzy revealed he was never there for her but rather kept his focus on the music industry.

He went further to say he doesn't want to make the same mistake again that's why he's riding solo for the now. He also said he's taking his time these days but would surely keep his relationship private if there's any in future.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2021/04/don-jazzy-reveals-why-his-ex-wife.html?m=1

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by Xenry: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2021

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by issylarry(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
This guy don' old o
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by Adelson(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
I didn't know he had married before.
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by godgizzy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
So Don Jazzy married at 20, let me investigate angry

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by Anigreat: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
shocked

Blatant liar!

Tell us that the only way reason you're yet to marry is, you sold your manhood for fame, i will take you serious.
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by SavageResponse(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Adelson:
I didn't know he had married before.

Are you sure this story is even true?
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by Naturalobserver(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by SlurUsername1: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
he divorced the lady, followed his dreams and look where he is today...
Only God knows what would have happened if he hadn't done that, perhaps he'd have been battling to pay the fees of his 5kids from the meagre proceeds he realizes from his farming business in the village.
lesson to all men out there: never chase women, chase your dreams instead and watch them write endless letters and public love professes to you.

and I like how he tortures them all, awon ole gold digging bitches

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by SlurUsername1: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Blatant liar!

Tell us that the only way reason you're yet to marry is, you sold your manhood for fame, i will take you serious.

komon gerarahere with your mumu marriage talks.
nigga doesn't want any of that, deal with it.
gold digging h*** everywhere
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by paulolee(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
chaai..
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by Duplexxx: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
My guy make you never regret of living her you say you no dey get time for her but that no be genuine reasons chai
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Why His Ex Wife Divorced Him After Just Two Years Of Marriage by Womanizer(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
Maybe he married her for resident permit grin

(1) (Reply)

Hubby Be Giving Me Butterflies - Regina Daniels Says As She Shares Chat (photo) / Thank God We Didn’t Qualify For The World Cup! - Actress Mary Njoku (photos) / Bbnaija 7: SHEGGZ Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out Over Domestic Violence (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.