Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash (53593 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by IgboWarlord(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
publicenemy:
Book Haram don't have the weaponry to bring down a fighter jet flying at high altitude. If they did they would sneak it close to an international airport and start bringing down civilian aircrafts.... Ground to air missile facilities are extremely expensive and I don't even think the Nigeria army has one...

I believe that report.

I have a london used ground to air missile for sale..The price is really friendly..DM me if you are interested..Offer is valid while stock lasts..
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by AfonjaConehead: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Iedeiots..just tell us,where's the jet and pilots
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by OldNairalander(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
They are afraid of tracking the ruins of the crashed jet cos of it's proximity to Bokoharam territory.
As it stands now, this country gat no reliable defense.
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by Okoroawusa: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
FactBoyz:
I stopped taking Nigeria serious when they said the Lekki Massacre video was doctored
You should have nursed it for us to believe that Lekki Massacre wasn't doctored
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by Basher8583: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
GreenDestiny2:
I specifically saw the handwriting of a nurse, unknown to me that a doctor was fully involved.

Doctored or not doctored, I wonder why NAF can't bomb bh boys to smithereens the way we saw it in Commando film that year.

Its actually because of collateral damage.

Those BH cowards surround themselves with the helpless children they kidnap as human shield making it difficult for Hail Mary attack
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by 1972xy: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by highness25(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/busted-analysts-expose-boko-harams-doctored-video-on-naf-jet-crash

https://twitter.com/war_noir/status/1378028862303576067?s=19
And how those bastards take know about the development? Abi dem get TV wey Dem de use watch news for the bush/forest? How Dem take know say una been de find jet before de come doctor am their own way?

1 Like

Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by SarkinYarki: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
maasoap:

How sure are you about this claim? I hope it wasn't from the BH propaganda video. Lol

Yes from the video ..I saw the wrecked tail of the aircraft clearly bearing the the reg number of the missing plane and I saw the name tag of one of the missing pilots there...

1 Share

Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by bellotaofeek: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
Doctored ko scientisted ni.
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by NwokoloOwa: 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
For Boko Haram to even have capabilities to doctor videos shows they have major support from people with western education which the idiots say is a sin
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by effido666: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
My own b say make dem bring back Rivers state fighter helicopter wey dem carry go der head quarters wey governor Wike buy for Rivers air force
Anigreat:
shocked

NAF with mouth.

With all these mouth, at the end it will be known that pampered Boko Haram were the ones who actually bring down the jet.

Doctored ko, engineered ni.
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by dinggle: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Is a military jet missing?.......Yes!
Have they found it?................No!
Is the jet #475......................Military has not confirmed or denied the #
Did book Haram use sharcoal to write #475..........You tell me!

I have to believe boko haram until NA find their missing jet.
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by Germi9: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
yanabasee1:
I know for a sure that Boko Haram are always scared of jets hovering around their den..... So there is no liberty and guts for them to take down a jet....

when the news first made rounds i wanted to ask if the jet flew so low to be hit by an RPG
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by jamiudinho(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
FactBoyz:
I stopped taking Nigeria serious when they said the Lekki Massacre video was doctored
but the international community u pple are running for help said sojas only fire into air
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by plaindealer: 12:36am On Apr 04, 2021
janedonez:
Please what are those saying? By now I expected @NAF to show Nigerian and the world aerial photographs of that jet and what happened. Does it mean that Bh has more organized media than our NAF?

Can they do that? Do they have the capability to follow and record jets on a bombing run and why must they even be like BH when to comes to staging and propaganda?
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by plaindealer: 12:41am On Apr 04, 2021
dinggle:
Is a military jet missing?.......Yes!
Have they found it?................No!
Is the jet #475......................Military has not confirmed or denied the #
Did book Haram use sharcoal to write #475..........You tell me!

I have to believe boko haram until NA find their missing jet.

Of course, another victim of terrorist propaganda.

Sadly for our men and women in uniform, BH is not our only enemy, we have BHNN aka Sahara Reporters peddling and selling BH propaganda and regular Nigerians with their full faith and trust in terrorists instead of their own country and the brave warriors protecting, sacrificing and dying to save and protect them.

Now even sure you people are worth dying for.

How sad.
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by One4me: 1:13am On Apr 04, 2021
I dont like NOISE.
Instead of all this 'doctor or engineer' Noise, if l were the hierarchy of the NAF, l will flatten everything within the Boko Haram enclave, within 24hrs by dropping 'rain of bombs' on their forest hideout.
If Sheik Gummi can locate them, l am sure that the NAF knows where they are, so what are we waiting for?

Ooh, l just remembered, their Baba is in London and you cannot kill his children when he is not around,
He prefers to arrange amnesty for them and send them overseas for more training

Nonsense
. undecided
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by Balofariojames: 2:45am On Apr 04, 2021
yanabasee1:
I know for a sure that Boko Haram are always scared of jets hovering around their den..... So there is no liberty and guts for them to take down a jet....

Bh are always scared of jets hovering around their den without do any thing to them, after knowing the capacity of NAF, they can decide to act since NAF didn't sees them and they were seen.
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by nnamdi640: 5:16am On Apr 04, 2021
Whether doctored or not doctored,where is the missing jet?
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by Cherez: 5:19am On Apr 04, 2021
publicenemy:
Book Haram don't have the weaponry to bring down a fighter jet flying at high altitude. If they did they would sneak it close to an international airport and start bringing down civilian aircrafts.... Ground to air missile facilities are extremely expensive and I don't even think the Nigeria army has one...

I believe that report.

1st BH told you they have custody of this jet but we doubted the possibility
2nd they posted videos, we are still doubting
These people have severally overtaken a whole barrack, towns, LGAs
They moved over 200 children GEJ doubted, they still moved more under PMB
Bros, never underestimate your enemy. Meet any Nigerian soldier you know whom has been on the frontline against BH, they'll tell you BH is more equipped & intelligence driven
These guys ambush soldiers on a top-secret mission, bros what are you doubting exactly?
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by Cherez: 5:22am On Apr 04, 2021
jaxxy:

Why I think it’s doctored is they didn’t show us the pilots they claimed they killed. That’s strange.

U videoed the crash site bt no sign of the pilots? Hmmm. Smtn is missing.

Check the video again bro
Even the personal effects of the pilots & their bodies were on display
What are you guys really doubting or are you defending BH that they didn't commit this crime?
Is ot another reason to give them amnesty that they didn't do what they ope ly confessed to doing?
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by Cherez: 5:29am On Apr 04, 2021
realokopi:
Have you seen or touched an RPG before
You people talk sometimes as if you know everything.

Bros, forget all these online fights.
Ok, I agree we Igbos are morons, we are evil you people are from heaven, no wahala
But ask yourself this question;
Why has BH been delivering facts & figures since they started while the military keeps on with theories upon theories?
This video is plain, with bodies & personal effects of these pilots
Isn't it shameful of us already?
How can you say a 1st class student of mathematics cand solve P. D. E questions when they've got the results to prove it?
BH has the figures & facts here, yours is theory so rest
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by hstar: 6:30am On Apr 04, 2021
Cherez:

Don't mind those unrepentant tribalists claiming useless umpires
Their children will grow up one day & still remain in this mess they are supporting
I got banned for saying is cursed but the idiot has been calling people pigs, swines etc but never get banned
NL mods & pettiness

Cc: Mind44 I beg come ban me again
Nonsense
Imagine, I knew the yeye mods always shield him

At the end of the day, they would now say Nigeria e go better

When we are our own problem

2 Likes

Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by ddeola: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2021
E mean say Boko satans get experts wey dey doctor "thingz" for dem. God go catch all dem devils. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash by Cherez: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2021
hstar:

Imagine, I knew the yeye mods always shield him

At the end of the day, they would now say Nigeria e go better

When we are our own problem

Exactly
Nigeria can never get better like this; that even Ghana & Kenya are ahead of us. Owing even bothering any of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening / You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.