Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin (19209 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by KGREAT(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
Buhari do waiting?!!!! These guys are serial liars.... ironically they are happy
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Freighthost: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
He is nt aware or even know him
Na footballers
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by membranus: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
ddippset:
That's not the case. Don't act like he spoke against Tunubu because he had integrity and he stood with the masses.

From what I gather he did all that because he was not given an appointment.

So fyi he didn't criticise Tinubu because he stood for the masses.

You must be getting your own news and information from the tarmac and beer parlours.

Odumakin raised a strong voice for the masses (especially the Yorubas), we trusted him, and we will sorely missed him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by opeey(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
He was once the Spokesman of PMB so one can relate with why PMB will mourn his loss. Besides, he is still relatively young and can pass for a younger one to PMB.

I still recall that it was Asiwaju Tinubu who sponsored the overseas treatment of Egbon Yinka Odumakin when he was critically ill some few years ago and that intervention by Asiwaju Tinubu was very helpful to him and saved his life.

How he suddenly turned on Asiwaju Tinubu and insults him daily in his latter days sounds so bizzare. Asiwaju Tinubu really suffered from the hands of people he has helped but still turn against him yet forgives them and takes them back just like with the Obanikoros of this world.I wished Egbon Yinka had reconciled with Asiwaju Tinubu like others before he answered the call.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.May God console the family.
https://thenationonlineng.net/odumakins-anxiety-over-vanishing-feeding-bottles-1/
Tinubu has done well, but why do you Tinubu boys always paint him like a saint who has not bite the fingers that also feed him.. life is tit for tat... Don't do what you don't want others do to you.. life is emphemeral.
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Olril18(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are still missing the point. You can oppose in a civil way and not resort to hauling insults. The whole point of opposition is to give credible alternatives in a civil way to match the kind of training and upbringing you were given. If you start hauling insults, it is no longer criticism, it is bullying sir. He was bullying Asiwaju by hauling all manners of unprintable words on Asiwaju Tinubu and I think it's strange of him.

That he died without making peace is not a happy ending in my opinion. Why? Because we don't know how we can meet tomorrow or their children meet. If you have to criticise, please take a cue from the way Prof. Soyinka criticise.
Has it struck you that while Egbon was sick, he
was left alone with his wife. Where were those

who hate Asiwaju Tinubu and PMB that were hailing him then to keep insulting those two? Dies it mean none of them love Yinka Odumakin enough to help him? That itself is another strange angle to consider. They came between the man and his helpers only to abandon him
during his ill health. That is where Asiwaju Tinubu is different from his traducers
You are an oponu aridin like most tinubu supporters... End of..
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Olril18(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
membranus:

You must be getting your own news and information from the tarmac and beer parlours.

Odumakin raised a strong voice for the masses (especially the Yorubas), we trusted him, and we will sorely missed him.
Tinubu delusional supporters are only speaking for themselves, not all Yorubas..everyone knows a typical tinubu supporter is a fool
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by ddippset(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
membranus:

Odumakin raised a strong voice for the PDP.

Deal with it.
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by ddippset(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
naija4life247:

You are still crying over your humiliation at the election, you will cry for long. Odumakin worked for Goatluck Jonathan against Buhari, but God humiliated them all together with you crying baby. Go back to history and stop posting like a psychiatric patient
For your info I still prefer Buhari and the APC to anything called PDP so let your brain process my post well.

But I insist, death is not punishment for Odumakin or anybody.

Anyone can die at any time.
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by macof(m): 2:19am On Apr 04, 2021
naija4life247:

Traitors don't die well. He was with Buhari in 2003, 2007 and 2011 when Buhari lost the election consecutively. Few months to 2015 election, Odumakin and some groups in Civil Society Organization (CSO) collected some millions from Goatluck Jonathan. That was how Odumakin cross carpeted to PDP. Goatluck Jonathan and PDP lost the election and Odumakun started fighting Buhari and Tunubu tooth and nail.

At the end of the day, Buhari is currently ball in in UK, Tinubu is balling in Bourdillon while Odumakin is six feet under the soil.

Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

I don't understand the orientation that death means you've failed... When it is everyone that dies
It's what lives after you that tells the relevance your life had not who die before who

I hope you learn that lesson though
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by ddeola: 7:19am On Apr 04, 2021
Keep your condolence to yourself and REPENT OF ALL YOUR EVIL PMB. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by ofiko123(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2021
RIP yinka odumakin...
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by IfGodbeforus(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are still missing the point. You can oppose in a civil way and not resort to hauling insults. The whole point of opposition is to give credible alternatives in a civil way to match the kind of training and upbringing you were given. If you start hauling insults, it is no longer criticism, it is bullying sir. He was bullying Asiwaju by hauling all manners of unprintable words on Asiwaju Tinubu and I think it's strange of him.
That he died without making peace is not a happy ending in my opinion. Why? Because we don't know how we can meet tomorrow or their children meet. If you have to criticise, please take a cue from the way Prof. Soyinka criticise.
Has it struck you that while Egbon was sick, he was left alone with his wife. Where were those who hate Asiwaju Tinubu and PMB that were hailing him then to keep insulting those two? Dies it mean none of them love Yinka Odumakin enough to help him? That itself is another strange angle to consider. They came between the man and his helpers only to abandon him during his ill health. That is where Asiwaju Tinubu is different from his traducers
You put up another false Narrative.
He was not left alone.
Few days ago he was with the Elders when Mr Sunday visited.
Stop all these false narratives!
Yinka Odumakin is a very great guy! Fearless and bold. He was among those who made your Master Tinubu Governor . Stop all these talks.
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2021
IfGodbeforus:

You put up another false Narrative.
He was not left alone.
Few days ago he was with the Elders when Mr Sunday visited.
Stop all these false narratives!
Yinka Odumakin is a very great guy! Fearless and bold. He was among those who made your Master Tinubu Governor . Stop all these talks.
Let me use your logic, all of us who voted for Asiwaju and have been voting for Asiwaju Tinubu since 1991/1992 when the great Patriot, Yinka Odumakin, was just 29 years activist trying to find his feet, made Asiwaju.
With our mandate in Lagos West, we made Asiwaju Tinubu and sent him to represent us in the Senate and it is preposterous to now claim that Yinka Odumakin who was still learning the ropes from Baba Opadokun then made Asiwaju who is 10 years older than him and decades older than him politically through the political machinery Asiwaju inherited from his mother, Mama Abibatu Mogaji.
I think the problem with most of your position is that most of you are young and yet impatient to ask for clarifications when you are not clear.
If any human can claim to have made Asiwaju, it will be Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji and MKO Abiola sir.
But at the local level of politics of Lagos, Asiwaju Tinubu still has leaders and mentors still alive and obviously can't include his aburos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Praise Gej / TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud / House Amends Code Of Conduct Bureau And Tribunal Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.