Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin (19335 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by nnamdico82: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
That is life, all politician must learn how to tolerate one another, even life no dey Rossy everyday
Vaughanlanrewaj:
He was once the Spokesman of PMB so one can relate with why PMB will mourn his loss. Besides, he is still relatively young and can pass for a younger one to PMB.

I still recall that it was Asiwaju Tinubu who sponsored the overseas treatment of Egbon Odumakin when he was critically ill some few years ago and that intervention by Asiwaju was very helpful to him.

How he suddenly turned on Asiwaju Tinubu and insults him daily in his latter days sounds so bizzare. Asiwaju Tinubu really suffered from the hands of people he has helped but still turn against him yet forgives them and takes them back just like with the Obanikoros of this world.I wished Egbon Yinka had reconciled with Asiwaju Tinubu like others before he answered the call.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.May God console the family.
https://thenationonlineng.net/odumakins-anxiety-over-vanishing-feeding-bottles-1/
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by naija4life247: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
wedeaqw1:
Don't tell me the cabal are not happy over his dead because Odumakim has been a bone in their throats as against Fulanization

Who is Odumakin? Sunday Igboho lead his boys to chase out some killer herdsmen while Odumakin was behind his keyboard typing articles. Do killer herdsmen read articles?
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Duplexxx: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Isoright
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by IfGodbeforus(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
[s]
Vaughanlanrewaj:
He was once the Spokesman of PMB so one can relate with why PMB will mourn his loss. Besides, he is still relatively young and can pass for a younger one to PMB.

I still recall that it was Asiwaju Tinubu who sponsored the overseas treatment of Egbon Odumakin when he was critically ill some few years ago and that intervention by Asiwaju was very helpful to him.

How he suddenly turned on Asiwaju Tinubu and insults him daily in his latter days sounds so bizzare. Asiwaju Tinubu really suffered from the hands of people he has helped but still turn against him yet forgives them and takes them back just like with the Obanikoros of this world.I wished Egbon Yinka had reconciled with Asiwaju Tinubu like others before he answered the call.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.May God console the family.
https://thenationonlineng.net/odumakins-anxiety-over-vanishing-feeding-bottles-1/
[/s]

You guys are ridiculous. So becos tinubu assisted him when he was sick, he should not speak the truth to tinubu when he sees things wrong?
Do you know who and who helped tinubu to where he is?
Do you know the helpers he had to part ways with in his Journey?
Who are the people who Messed up mko Abiola and his ambition?
Yinka odumakin may not be perfect, but to a great extent he says things as he sees it. He is not an ass licker.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Soolmus: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
naija4life247:

Who is Odumakin? Sunday Igboho lead his boys to chase out some killer herdsmen while Odumakin was behind his keyboard typing articles. Do killer herdsmen read articles?

Even in the Army not all officers go to battle field

Odumakin did his best in his own capacity

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by ddippset(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Soolmus:

Asshole President

Odumakin did all the work with you in CPC then you went ahead to pick Atiku's spokesperson Garba Shehu, and Femi Adesina

As an Editor Femi Adesina use to publish editorials insulting Buhari, as Atiku's spokesperson Garba Shehu used to Insult Buhari, it was Yinka Odumakin that took the insults and deflect them

If that was the case then I could understand why he went against Buhari's camp.
Anyone would feel offended too.
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by ddippset(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

You guys are ridiculous. So becos tinubu assisted him when he was sick, he should not speak the truth to tinubu when he sees things wrong?
Thinks odumakin may not be perfect, but to a great extent he says things as he sees it. He is not an ass licker.
That's not the case. Don't act like he spoke against Tunubu because he had integrity and he stood with the masses.

From what I gather he did all that because he was not given an appointment.

So fyi he didn't criticise Tinubu because he stood for the masses.
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

Please calm down sir. Those of us matured enough will keep reminding uncouth ones like you to make your point with civility. You can make your point in a manner that reflects proper upbringing. Respect the fact that we are mourning a Patriot.
You can criticise but don't insult. As you type here, you will realise that Egbon Odumakin started insulting in his letter life. The Yinka Odumakin I know before will criticise in a very civil and matured way. How he changed may not be unconnected with his sickness but that is now history. I am right to wish he had reconciled with Asiwaju Tinubu before he died. We should not live and die in bitterness.
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by FreeTraffic: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
Can a mannequin feel emphathy or smphathy?
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by ddippset(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
naija4life247:

Traitors don't die well. He was with Buhari in 2003, 2007 and 2011 when Buhari lost the election consecutively. Few months to 2015 election, Odumakin and some groups in Civil Society Organization (CSO) collected some millions from Goatluck Jonathan. That was how Odumakin cross carpeted to PDP. Goatluck Jonathan and PDP lost the election and Odumakun started fighting Buhari and Tunubu tooth and nail.

At the end of the day, Buhari is currently ball in in UK, Tinubu is balling in Bourdillon while Odumakin is six feet under the soil.

Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.
I wouldn't say that God cursed him for going against Tinubu and Buhari.

I wouldn't even say his death was the karma he had coming for betraying Buhari.

Rather death is for everyone, it will get to everyone.

But based on your account of event, then he was a real traitor.
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by o2naira(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
Rip to the legendary activist Mr yinka odumakin,what a great loss to the Yoruba nation.
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by micflo28(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
Igboho is now alone in his pursuit for Yoruba nation kiss
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Vinnie2000(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
@Mr Solmus..
I wonder why you are surprised..Dats Buhari's/APC Trademark..
They don't reward those that worked hard for Dem.. undecided
Look@ that Hausa man who trekked from his state to Abuja because of Buhari's Victory against GEJ in 2015..
Buhari did not give him a Cent and even abandoned him!! sad
It was his state Governor frm Gombe day dat later gave him N20million..
Buhari(Both d former and current) and Osinbajo always claim to be Frugal n Prudent .
but Yusuf and Kiki spends Millions of Naira Cruising and Enjoying life..
How pple still support Buhari/APC beats my imagination!! embarassed

Soolmus:

Asshole President

Odumakin did all the work with you in CPC then you went ahead to pick Atiku's spokesperson Garba Shehu, and Femi Adesina

As an Editor Femi Adesina use to publish editorials insulting Buhari, as Atiku's spokesperson Garba Shehu used to Insult Buhari, it was Yinka Odumakin that took the insults and deflect them

God forbid Buba Galadima also dies , Buhari would also react and mourn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Okoroawusa: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
naija4life247:

Traitors don't die well. He was with Buhari in 2003, 2007 and 2011 when Buhari lost the election consecutively. Few months to 2015 election, Odumakin and some groups in Civil Society Organization (CSO) collected some millions from Goatluck Jonathan. That was how Odumakin cross carpeted to PDP. Goatluck Jonathan and PDP lost the election and Odumakun started fighting Buhari and Tunubu tooth and nail.

At the end of the day, Buhari is currently ball in in UK, Tinubu is balling in Bourdillon while Odumakin is six feet under the soil.

You know history well. It was Jonathan's billions few days to 2015 election that turned Odumakin and Gani Adams to Tinubu and Buhari haters.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by adm212144: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I still recall that it was Asiwaju Tinubu who sponsored the overseas treatment of Egbon Yinka Odumakin when he was critically ill some few years ago and that intervention by Asiwaju Tinubu was very helpful to him and saved his life.

what about people that helped him too ?he finished them politically because of greed .infact they are more than people he helped .
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by zimmaking(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kittex7:
DP dey mourn DP
Omg
If you know you know
It means Dead people dey mourn Dead people.The sweet thing is we will all die,it won't leave out the elite or the poor so that no one will rejoice.Imagine we dey live like 1000 years,trouble go dey ok.Buhari go spend 420 years in power,Tinubu 500 years.The masses go just suffer endlessly.Most people won't see it coming,just like sleep.but sleep we dey wake,death na forever.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by naija1stnigar(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I still recall that it was Asiwaju Tinubu who sponsored the overseas treatment of Egbon Yinka Odumakin when he was critically ill some few years ago and that intervention by Asiwaju Tinubu was very helpful to him and saved his life.

so in your own mind you think the two million naira he gave him for medical assistance was enough for late odumakin to endorse a heartless politician like tinubu, You may call him any name you wish but I want you to realize that only a man who respects his conscience will tow the path of late odumakin because he doesn't cost him anything to remain in tinubu's camp and earn more by denying the obvious truth but he chose the path of truth. Remember even Moses grew up in pharaoh's palace but when he realized his purpose he left and came back to fight for the oppressed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Vinnie2000(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
I know you re one of those Yorubas who Worship Tinubu..
Saying he is fighting for your interests..
You don't know Tinubu is just a Bad, Greedy Dog who wants to chop all the Bones in the Lagos Hood!!
Does not care about the welfare of Yorubas in d south-west or worldwide!!
That's not how a Real Leader behave..
If Chief Obafemi Awolowo were alive today, do you think he will be silent over the Killing of your Pple By Fulani Herdsmen??
Do you think he would have sided with the Govt on the Lekki/Endsars saga??..
If some of you Yorubas like, Keep Asslicking Tinubu and sell yourself cheap continually as a People without Balls or courage.. sad
Na una Sabi

Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please calm down sir. Those of us matured enough will keep reminding uncouth ones like you to make your point with civility. You can make your point in a manner that reflects proper upbringing. Respect the fact that we are mourning a Patriot.
You can criticise but don't insult. As you type here, you will realise that Egbon Odumakin started insulting in his letter life. The Yinka Odumakin I know before will criticise in a very civil and matured way. How he changed may not be unconnected with his sickness but that is now history. I am right to wish he had reconciled with Asiwaju Tinubu before he died. We should not live and die in bitterness.
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by IfGodbeforus(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Elder, do you know what civility is?
You came up with a ridiculous talk.
Your words were becauseTinubu helped him when he was sick , he didn't do this or that.
That's wrong!
Your Helping me does not stop me from airing my views about what u do wrong.
That's slavery
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Vinnie2000:
I know you re one of those Yorubas who Worship Tinubu..
Saying he is fighting for your interests..
You don't know Tinubu is just a Bad, Greedy Dog who wants to chop all the Bones in the Lagos Hood!!
Does not care about the welfare of Yorubas in d south-west or worldwide!!
That's not how a Real Leader behave..
If Chief Obafemi Awolowo were alive today, do you think he will be silent over the Killing of your Pple By Fulani Herdsmen??
Do you think he would have sided with the Govt on the Lekki/Endsars saga??..
If some of you Yorubas like, Keep Asslicking Tinubu and sell yourself cheap continually as a People without Balls or courage.. sad
Na una Sabi

Let me just pretend that I was born in 1990 and recall how Lagos was:

Mountain of Refuse all over,

Human corpses littering even dumpsites,

People living and eating from dumpsites,

Bomb blast and assassination,

Salaries owed for months,

Roads built for millions yet have no drainage system,

LASU has no college of medicine,

No general hospital but health clinics,

Traffic was hell,

Lagos CBD abandoned and desolate,

Lagos lost even the Nigerian Stock Exchange to Abuja,

Lagos bar beach sent people parking from VI and the rest of Lagos under perpetual fear of being washed away,

Bursary to Lagos Indigenes was around N1-N2K,

Lagos teachers never rise up to Perm Sec.,

Lawanson road was so bad that the road was abandoned to Fridge sellers,

People drink Eruku Oshodi and eat cassava and yam peels

The list above is endless until God blessed us in Lagos with a visionary Leader.

Asiwaju Tinubu's first task was to assemble about 50 great Nigerians who gave him a blueblprint and he went straight to work and within a decade, Lagos reversed everything! We even invested in Econet and did not steal it back like PDP states of Akwa Ibom and Delta did by selling it to cronies. Ours was under IBILE holdings and Lagos reaped massively from it. Bar beach was dashed to Lagos by a clueless FG then and today, Lagos has turned the menace of Bar beach to multibillion dollar asset with Eko Atlantic sitting there!

Asiwaju even fought to have Lagos have her own independent Electricity system but was frustrated by the PDP's Pa Obj who still went on to withhold our allocation for years so he could slow down development in Lagos and we may now turn against our visionary leader. But we stood behind Asiwaju and the rest is history. Part of the history is that the PDP later copied the proposal Asiwaju put forward to challenge the monopoly of then NEPA.

Asiwaju introduced Millenium schools and jerked up bursary to as much as N100K for Law School students of Lagos Indigenes!

Now We are the 5th Largest economy in Africa and in few months, we will be second after Nigeria.

We are known for hardwork and excellence in Lagos and we so much believe that when we bless our Land, it in turn blesses us.Now today, apart from the record breaking success we recorded in Lagos, God blessed us to now be among the oil producing state!

What we lacked after Baba Kekere left Alausa was an Asiwaju like Asiwaju Tinubu.
What most of you don't know or that envy has blinded you from is that Asiwaju Tinubu did not become our leader on a platter, he earned it and rightly deserves the love and supports he is getting.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by IfGodbeforus(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
ddippset:
That's not the case. Don't act like he spoke against Tunubu because he had integrity and he stood with the masses.

From what I gather he did all that because he was not given an appointment.

So fyi he didn't criticise Tinubu because he stood for the masses.

That is what u think not what it is. Odumakin that I know should have appointment issues with Buhari not Tinubu.
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
IfGodbeforus:

Elder, do you know what civility is?
You came up with a ridiculous talk.
Your words were becauseTinubu helped him when he was sick , he didn't do this or that.
That's wrong!
Your Helping me does not stop me from airing my views about what u do wrong.
That's slavery

You are still missing the point. You can oppose in a civil way and not resort to hauling insults. The whole point of opposition is to give credible alternatives in a civil way to match the kind of training and upbringing you were given. If you start hauling insults, it is no longer criticism, it is bullying sir. He was bullying Asiwaju by hauling all manners of unprintable words on Asiwaju Tinubu and I think it's strange of him.
That he died without making peace is not a happy ending in my opinion. Why? Because we don't know how we can meet tomorrow or their children meet. If you have to criticise, please take a cue from the way Prof. Soyinka criticise.
Has it struck you that while Egbon was sick, he was left alone with his wife. Where were those who hate Asiwaju Tinubu and PMB that were hailing him then to keep insulting those two? Dies it mean none of them love Yinka Odumakin enough to help him? That itself is another strange angle to consider. They came between the man and his helpers only to abandon him during his ill health. That is where Asiwaju Tinubu is different from his traducers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by objobj: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Soolmus:

Asshole President

God forbid Buba Galadima also dies , Buhari would also react and mourn

Stop lying. You don't need to lie to make a silly point.

Adesina has always been a buhari st right from time as an editor in the sun newspaper.

Please go and read about operation tsunami by Femi Adesina in 2011.

Tuuueee for this country. Govt lying, individual lying. If idumakin was wise, he could have simply remain aloof instead of turning against your principal in the open
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by objobj: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
ddippset:
If that was the case then I could understand why he went against Buhari's camp.
Anyone would feel offended too.

No. Mind that man that's not the case.

I replied him this way eaeir

Stop lying. You don't need to lie to make a silly point.

Adesina has always been a buharist right from time as an editor in the sun newspaper.

Please go and read about operation tsunami by Femi Adesina in 2011.

Tuuueee for this country. Govt lying, individual lying. If idumakin was wise, he could have simply remain aloof instead of turning against your principal in the open
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Vinnie2000(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yea, Get ur point. that's what you will definitely come up with..
@least 80% of those Projects You mentioned were conceived, planned n executed by Fashola/Ambode govts..
N I give credits to Tinubu for Appointing competent pple as Govs..
But Those achievements were somehow Forced n inevitable..
Lagos is where The H/Q of Local and Multinational companies is..Is also a Former FCT!!
So Tinubu has no choice to bring in Good Governors because PDP with d likes of Funsho William/Obanikoro/Agbaje would have taken Over the state!!
He's Greedy and Steals Alot just like his 1999 counterparts, Ibori, Lucky Igbinedion, Alamiesiegha etc..
A Great Percentage of Lagos IGR(Market Rates, Company taxes,etc) still goes to his private pocket.
I get a Feeling that his Boys, Sanwo-Olu, Femi Gbaja, Desmond Elliot, etc pays monthly commission to him!!
See how he bought 2 Bullion vans loaded with cash to his Residence during 2019 General election..
Are doz Attributes of a True Hero or Leader?? Did Awo, Jakande, Ajasin do such things??
Tinubu, though a smart politician is a Thief,, Criminal and a Professional Pen-Robber!! sad cheesy

Vaughanlanrewaj:

Traffic was hell,

Lagos bar beach sent people parking from VI and the rest of Lagos under perpetual fear of being washed away,

The list above is endless until God blessed us in Lagos with a visionary Leader.

Asiwaju Tinubu's first task was to assemble about 50 great Nigerians who gave him a blueblprint and he went straight to work and within a decade, Lagos reversed everything! We even invested in A comet and did not steal it back like PDP states of Akwa Ibom and Delta did by selling it to cronies. Ours was under IBILE holdings and Lagos reaped massively from it. Bar beach was dashed to Lagos by a clueless FG then and today, Lagos has turned the menace of Bar beach to multibillion dollar asset with Eko Atlantic sitting there!

Asiwaju even fought to have Lagos have her own independent Electricity system but was frustrated by the PDP's Pa Obj who still went on to withhold our allocation for years so he could slow down development in Lagos and we may now turn against our visionary leader. But we stood behind Asiwaju and the rest is history. Part of the history is that the PDP later copied the proposal Asiwaju put forward to challenge the monopoly of then NEPA.

Asiwaju introduced Millenium schools and jerked up bursary to as much as N100K for Law School students of Lagos Indigenes!

Now We are the 5th Largest economy in Africa and in few months, we will be second after Nigeria.

We are known for hardwork and excellence in Lagos and we so much believe that when we bless our Land, it in turn blesses us.Now today, apart from the record breaking success we recorded in Lagos, God blessed us to now be among the oil producing state!

What we lacked after Baba Kekere left Alausa was an Asiwaju like Asiwaju Tinubu.
What most of you don't know or that envy has blinded you from is that Asiwaju Tinubu did not become our leader on a platter, he earned it and rightly deserves the love and supports he is getting.

Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by NaijaElba(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Traffic was hell,

Asiwaju Tinubu's first task was to assemble about 50 great Nigerians who gave him a blueblprint and he went straight to work and within a decade, Lagos reversed everything! We even invested in A comet and did not steal it back like PDP states of Akwa Ibom and Delta did by selling it to cronies. Ours was under IBILE holdings and Lagos reaped massively from it. Bar beach was dashed to Lagos by a clueless FG then and today, Lagos has turned the menace of Bar beach to multibillion dollar asset with Eko Atlantic sitting there!

Thank you for this piece. We will keep informing and educating this good for nothing kids that do not know anything about Ashiwaju but keep following IPOB and PDP sympathizers online.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by Lawalemi(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
Eye service
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by naija4life247: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
ddippset:
I wouldn't say that God cursed him for going against Tinubu and Buhari.

I wouldn't even say his death was the karma he had coming for betraying Buhari.

Rather death is for everyone, it will get to everyone.

But based on your account of event, then he was a real traitor.

You are still crying over your humiliation at the election, you will cry for long. Odumakin worked for Goatluck Jonathan against Buhari, but God humiliated them all together with you crying baby. Go back to history and stop posting like a psychiatric patient
Re: Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin by KGREAT(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
naija4life247:

Goatish Talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol / Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case / UNIMAID Attack Is An Attack On Education - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.