Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. (898 Views)

My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) / My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... / Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Update: I tried to call her, but she's now annoying me https://www.nairaland.com/6490481/girl-annoying-me-much-shes...
Please I need your help on this matter, it has been giving me sleepless nights and I want to know how to deal with it.
My problem be say the girl that I'm dating now is disturbing me with some issues.
We started dating around this time last month and we have be okay since then, but she suddenly changed and started demanding money from me, like for subscriptions, food, bills and others. I tried to explain to her that I'm broke and need some time to hustle and work hard for me enough money to give her, but she doesn't want to reason with me and it has been annoying.
So she started to deny me my rights like sex, kissing and other stuffs, I asked her why, and she said she's not in the mood. It has been hard for me to keep my mind away from other girls but I managed to. So I recently borrowed some money from my friends and paid for her subscription— data, gotv and also paid her bills. And gave her some cash. So I spent around 50k on her around that period.
She has been happy and cool with me since then, and we have been having fun, calling each other and stuffs, I mean she really changed for me after everything, unlike before.
But my problem now is that I'm now owning my friends and she has been calling me to sub for her and pay her Bills again and that the last one expired. I wanted to broke up with her but I still love her so much and would like to marry her when I get money, because I'm still Hustling.
She has been avoiding me for now and it's giving me concern. She said that I don't love her because I don't give her stuffs or take her out or buy her things. But the thing is that I love this girl so much and I would like to make her my wife, but she's been disturbing me and it's a distraction to me now.
Even now I've been avoiding some of my friends because I dey own them, please how can I make her reason with me, I mean how can I make things right for her. She changed because I didn't have her what she wanted.
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by immortalcrown(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
If you insist on moving on with her, RIP or happy heartbreak in advance. Yours will not be hard for you to keep. The one that is too demanding is just a devourer. But let me tell you one truth. She has another man that is better than you in bed. She may even be using your money to maintain him. The only thing a poor man can use to hold a girl like her is sexual satisfaction.
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by Alejoas(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
She is too expensive for you. Respect your pocket, as it seems she is in for the immediate gains.Our external battery for laptop is ready to increase your productivity, guaranteed to power you for between ten to twenty four hours.
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by vickyfrancis1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lol...una go just Dy formulate stories upandan...Oga go and collect ur stipend from Seun...how many times una go Dy forge stories like D's.
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by paulolee(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
rubbish talk. dm force u abi wetin?...which kain mumu stories be all dis wan self..
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by phorget(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
What a life!
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by yomi007k(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Congratulations loverboy.

You just acquired a "liability".

You can sell your kidney to make money and prove your love for her. Love conquers all.
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by CaptainPrice1: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Your rights like kissing, hugging N sex . U don pay bride price . LOL.
MAGA
Make America great again.. hahahha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by josh123(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mumu man!!! Na people like u dey suck woman toto
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by masks(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
GatewayP:
Update: I tried to call her, but she's now annoying me https://www.nairaland.com/6490481/girl-annoying-me-much-shes...
Please I need your help on this matter, it has been giving me sleepless nights and I want to know how to deal with it.
My problem be say the girl that I'm dating now is disturbing me with some issues.
We started dating around this time last month and we have be okay since then, but she suddenly changed and started demanding money from me, like for subscriptions, food, bills and others. I tried to explain to her that I'm broke and need some time to hustle and work hard for me enough money to give her, but she doesn't want to reason with me and it has been annoying.
So she started to deny me my rights like sex, kissing and other stuffs, I asked her why, and she said she's not in the mood. It has been hard for me to keep my mind away from other girls but I managed to. So I recently borrowed some money from my friends and paid for her subscription— data, gotv and also paid her bills. And gave her some cash. So I spent around 50k on her around that period.
She has been happy and cool with me since then, and we have been having fun, calling each other and stuffs, I mean she really changed for me after everything, unlike before.
But my problem now is that I'm now owning my friends and she has been calling me to sub for her and pay her Bills again and that the last one expired. I wanted to broke up with her but I still love her so much and would like to marry her when I get money, because I'm still Hustling.
She has been avoiding me for now and it's giving me concern. She said that I don't love her because I don't give her stuffs or take her out or buy her things. But the thing is that I love this girl so much and I would like to make her my wife, but she's been disturbing me and it's a distraction to me now.
Even now I've been avoiding some of my friends because I dey own them, please how can I make her reason with me, I mean how can I make things right for her. She changed because I didn't have her what she wanted.
please stop feeding us with boiled eggs...
this write up is a big lie
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
masks:
please stop feeding us with boiled eggs...
this write up is a big lie
okay

(1) (Reply)

CBT Software For Sale / How To Identify Fake Solar Panel / Mysterious Illness Hits Eregi Girls School In Kenya (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.