Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) (1399 Views)

LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office / Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by Nelson7474(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nalkur Zwalnan Lar A 400-level student of Federal University, Kashere (FUK), Gombe State from the department of education hanged himself on Wednesday to death outside the University campus.

According to a leaked letter, written by the deceased, Nalkur Zwalnan Lar committed suicide for being broke despite his father being a millionaire.

A report gotten from reliablsourcees has it that, the deceased committed suicide at Santuraki quarters near a telecommunications mass.

It was gathered that he killed himself after finding out on the resumption of academic activities in the universities that his girlfriend had gotten married to someone else during the seven monthly ostrikesike embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU). The girl’s name was not mentioned.

Another issue he specifically mentioned in his leaked farewell letter was his inability to possess a smartphone of N50,000 despite the millions of naira he alleged his father owns.

According to his neighbors who leaked the farewell letter, the deceased described life as meaningless to him if he could not have a phone of N50,000 when his father is a multi-millionaire.

They said he also berated his erstwhile fiancee for jilting him and marrying another person without his knowledge and ascribed his decision to kill himself to her betrayal and his father’s failure to allow him to possess items of luxury like expensive phones despite being rich.

However, they noted that the student allegedly pleaded with them not to open the letter until 20 minutes later and that they should deliver it to his parents.

Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by Cutecharlz(m): 12:22am On Nov 28, 2022
So now that he took his life, he thought he has done his parents or ex girlfriend a favour abi?

Mugu

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by virginchaser(m): 3:21am On Nov 28, 2022
He never knew plans his old man had for him. May God not let our kids that we are toiling day and night for cause us everlasting pain.
Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53am On Nov 28, 2022
He committed suicide because of a phone and a phone.

What a useless reasons to die.

Pitiful.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by Lingudy(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2022
Very sad
Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by sageb: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2022
😔 sad
Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by duduade: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2022
Rest in Peace
Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by HarlequinLekex: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2022
His father is not a millionaire, if he is, he should be able to buy a phone of N50k for his son considering this present tech in education. But that is not a reason to kill himself.
Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by HarlequinLekex: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2022
duduade:
Rest in Peace
I am not sure he can rest in peace.
Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by oz4real83(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2022
There were phones I bought expensively those days that when I see them now, I feel so angry to have spent such amount of money on phones that now look very local and archaic to me, in my mind, it will be like "na this one I be wan get heart attack for shocked?. The moral lesson I have learnt is that new technologies will always come up that will make the ones you are almost killing yourself
for now, to look very local and archaic in the future. If u can't buy now, you will buy newer models. . Work hard, pray and look ahead, don't kill yourself for nonsense reasons.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by samuel051: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2022
oz4real83:
There were phones I bought expensively those days that when I see them now, I feel so angry to have spent such amount of money on phones that now look very local and archaic to me. The moral lesson I have learnt is that new technologies will always come up that will make the ones you are almost killing yourself
for now, to look very local and archaic in the future. Work hard, pray and look ahead, don't kill yourself for nonsense reasons.
why not wait till 100 years time to buy the current one you are using now, because you will still make this same statement 13years time in similar case.
Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by samuel051: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2022
virginchaser:
He never knew plans his old man had for him. May God not let our kids that we are toiling day and night for cause us everlasting pain.
As per him papa personal assistant wey u be I get friend wey him papa na rich man,him get clothes and gadgets but guy cannot afford to buy eggroll of 2h for himself. Some parents stingy die,go edo and warriors make u see.
Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by Jeferious: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2022
I don't have any issue with the girlfriend who jilted him. The guy just dey find any reason to die.

"My papa na multi-millionaire....bla bla bla". You sabi how much your papa dey owe banks? You sabi im financial commitment Na the papa I somehow blame. Im suppose expose you to the harshness and toughness of manhood. At least you go humble small
Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by udomonday: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
His father is not a millionaire, if he is, he should be able to buy a phone of N50k for his son considering this present tech in education. But that is not a reason to kill himself.
if he had any brains he would have bought any kind of phone he wanted without the help of his father,or are you telling me that since he started dating his treacherous girlfriend he has not spent up to 50k on her.you can't blame your parents for your stupid decisions,you lavish the little money you get on a woman when smarter students are doubling thier efforts at making money in school both offline and online.and you turn around to blame your parents.
Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by HarlequinLekex: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
udomonday:
if he had any brains he would have bought any kind of phone he wanted without the help of his father,or are you telling me that since he started dating his treacherous girlfriend he has not spent up to 50k on her.you can't blame your parents for your stupid decisions,you lavish the little money you get on a woman when smarter students are doubling thier efforts at making money in school both offline and online.and you turn around to blame your parents.
I am not the one na.
Re: My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) by Gracykings(f): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Heart breaking

(1) (Reply)

Japan Universities / Is It True? / How Do You Learn Things Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.