Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

(Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack (3091 Views)

Alhassan Ado Garba Hires Thugs To Attack Community For Asking Questions - SR / Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos / Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
So ESN initially came to Ebonyi state where the herdsmen killed many people three days ago and the youths asked them to leave.the youth comprises political party members and local government chairman who intervened and asked ESN to leave,
Ebonyi State governor Dave Umahi was notify prior to the attack which he feigned ignorance,by pacifying the herdsmen
With the information ESN had made it possible to trace these killer herdsmen down to nsukka where they were engaged in gun battles,which Nigeria force later interven

PG should be arrested for causing the death of our people!.
Very sad
ESN is our last hope
Support them with information and otherwise.

Apparently the Ebonyi Ishielu people had vigilantes who turned ESN back when they got the intel that Ishielu was going to be attacked.
2 of the Umahi guys who turned ESN away died in the attack. That’s enough lesson for everyone.
Hence the community fingers the chairman of the local government
as umahi said he knew the perpetrators we are expecting him to arrest them or attack them the way they did against ESN,alas he is still waiting for buhari approval,till now no one have been arrested as a suspect to that killing
As am typing there are still gun battle at uzo uwani

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by AhmedSani007: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
So ESN initially came to Ebonyi state where the herdsmen killed many people three days ago and the youths asked them to leave.the youth comprises political party members and local government chairman who intervened and asked ESN to leave,
Ebonyi State governor Dave Umahi was notify prior to the attack which he feigned ignorance,by pacifying the herdsmen
With the information ESN had made it possible to trace these killer herdsmen down to nsukka where they were engaged in gun battles,which Nigeria force later interven

Very sad
ESN is our last hope

Apparently the Ebonyi Ishielu people had vigilantes who turned ESN back when they got the intel that Ishielu was going to be attacked.
2 of the Umahi guys who turned ESN away died in the attack. That’s enough lesson for everyone.
as umahi said he knew the perpetrators we are expecting him to arrest them or attack them the way they did against ESN,alas he is still waiting for buhari approval,till now no one have been arrested as a suspect to that killing
Umahi is tolling the line of Zamfara
Niger
And plateau governors
Before he realized it fulani will take upper hamd

8 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by tungamaje: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
What an insight. You rejected those who wanted to protect you? You rejected ESN the people's army. Una fork up

20 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
tungamaje:
What an insight. You rejected those who wanted to protect you? You rejected ESN the people's army. Unable fork up
This is a confirm news
The village youths are now in sober mode
The herdsmen also killed 2 of the youths that oppose ESN
We need to question the village PG
We need investigative journalist too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by mekaboy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Scammers always capitalise on sentiments to score cheap points.

2 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Mayng01(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
This is so disheartening. All Fulanis are barbarians

5 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by goatgoat093: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
Cc: NigeriaBiafra82,

Nwanne I think you have to be more discretionary in posting this type of pictures, it's very insensitive and disrespectful to those victims who have families that might not approve of posting their pictures... please let's treat our dead with some dignity and respect.

2 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
mekaboy:
Life is very hard for you,don’t end up like the 2 youth killed defending herdsmen

17 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
What an offer

Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
goatgoat093:
Cc: NigeriaBiafra82,

Nwanne I think you have to be more discretionary in posting this type of pictures, it's very insensitive and disrespectful to those victims who have families that might not approve of posting their pictures... please let's treat our dead with some dignity and respect.
The picture is to show our plight
And I have blurred the face,I don’t care what people say ,but this topic will always be a reference point in years to come

17 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
What an offer

Read again
Nnamdi Kanu wasn’t mentioned in this news
Or do you see kanu in your dream?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Read again Nnamdi Kanu wasn’t mentioned in this news Or do you see kanu in your dream?
I am not reading
Nnamdi kanu wu onye ori.
Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am not reading

Nnamdi kanu wu onye ori.
Keep your opinion at this stage
We don’t care what you have to say
U can add terrorist to his name
We don’t care

Do you know what it means for a mother to loose husband and sons in a bloody unprovoked Jihad attack of Ebonyi State?���And after all that, some piggy idiots will still open their dirty mouth to preach One Nigeria to me.We will rather die all than allowing Fulanis in our land.

14 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by aryzgreat: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
So a Fulani herdsman bastard raised cutlass on that baby? Are you sure these ppl are humans?

5 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
This child,God will not forgive us
If we don’t revenge this death
This little child
I promise you
Your killer will regret ever coming to Nigeria
May you hunt those igbo leaders

16 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
What an offer

you sound foolish

12 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by criuze(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Abekeleke now selling abakeleke

while eze ndi aba is the cheif seller
Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
I blame David Umahi for dancing surugede with buhari

7 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Charmingrascal(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Very sad
ESN is our last hope

As am typing there are still gun battle at uzo uwani

OP we should understand the fear of the community.
They were scared of Buhari's wrath.
We all witnessed what happened in Oyigbo or Obigbo (I don't know what Igbos call it).
If ESN was allowed Buhari will order his Fulanis Army to kill the people of that community indiscriminately.
That is what he does when you fight his Fulanis bandits, it happened in Oyo State, Soldiers collaborated with Fulanis to attack the people.

We should understand their fears.
I pray for the people of Garaku in Nassarawa where Miyetti Allah leaders were killed by unknown gunmen yesterday, I pray the people are not attacked by those blood sucking demons.

1 Like

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Idiko1: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
Some governors in Nigeria do not deserve anything.

6 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:

We all witnessed what happened in Oyigbo or Obigbo (I don't know what Igbos call it).
If ESN was allowed Buhari will order his Fulanis Army to kill the people of that community indiscriminately.
That is what he does when you fight his Fulanis bandits, it happened in Oyo State, Soldiers collaborated with Fulanis to attack the people.

I pray for the people of Garaku in Nassarawa where Miyetti Allah leaders were killed by unknown gunmen yesterday, I pray the people are not attacked by those blood sucking demons.

It was not fear by the people.

It was politicians who were afraid that money won't be coming their way, when Kanu gains ground in Ebonyi.

5 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Tranquillity360: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am not reading
Nnamdi kanu wu onye ori.
We Igbos still love him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by judgementyard(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
all Dis killing should stop na
Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Wether they accept or not the fulani bandit will still kill them

4 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
[s]mekaboy:
Scammers always capitalise on sentiments to score cheap points[/s].

After you guys will start ranting "leave Tinubu, Mind your region"

4 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by youngreal: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
any igbo man that speaks ill against kanu shall meet same faith as those kids in the picture

2 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by youngreal: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am not reading
Nnamdi kanu wu onye ori.
your family will face same faith

2 Likes

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by youngreal: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
mekaboy:
your family will face same faith

1 Like

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by ThatFairGuy1: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Animals didn't even spare kids. We have many animals in human forms in Nigeria sad

1 Like

Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by youngreal: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
This child,God will not forgive us
If we don’t revenge this death
This little child
I promise you
Your killer will regret ever coming to Nigeria
May you hunt those igbo leaders
God will not come down from heaven to revenge, us will take revenge for those innocent souls
Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
youngreal:
God will not come down from heaven to revenge, us will take revenge for those innocent souls
And that is what we will doo
Re: (Graphi)Ebonyi Attack:community Reject ESN Intervention 2 Days Before The Attack by BigSarah(f): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Stop this rubbish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: All PDP Members Of National Assembly To Open Twitter Accounts / Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... / World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.