Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) (19068 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) / Tailors Strike Swiftly As They Re-create Knockoff Version Of Ebuka's Agbada / Fashion Houses And Tailors Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by Nonso92(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by Onyi22(f): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nice one, keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by Amarahly(f): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice one!!! God bless all our hustles
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
mezico96:
You are doing well bro... I can see you are a fast learner and pls accept criticism, it helps us improve.

I learnt same trade 2 years ago and seriously I been having issues with tops, why? because my boss don't allow us (the apprentice) to sew customers top, and I can't afford a machine for now to practice on my own

But am perfect in trousers(any type of trousers and short), like very perfect...
Una dey see where life no balance abi..

If I Sabi sow trouser my problem with tailors is almost gone...

4 Likes

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by bigcee(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chatflick:
Is that fashion

2 Likes

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Friday's work cool

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
I

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
I actually made a beltless trouser cool

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Made this for someone

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by fonzieclothing(f): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
keep up the good work. Rome wasn't built in a day. you see this our profession we learn every day. I bet you in the next one year you will look at this pictures and smile. consistency is the key.

3 Likes

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sometime last year

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Beginning to end
Made this for my boss grin

2 Likes

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by SolarEdge: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
Random

4 Likes

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Random

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
I actually made a mistake while cutting this cloth,i was really devastated but an idea came in and i turned it into design cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by meobizy(f): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
OP, more grease to your elbows and it's good to see someone making use of himself unlike the many Nairaland Dangotes here.

Now, if someone like OP throws insults my way, I laugh and continue my life. I am quick to press the report button too. Why? It's because we are not on the same economic level. The words of flies mean nothing to a whale. Nairaland is full of flies at best and gnats at worst.

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by moneyissweet(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oya bring my clothes because I wan use am go party today. grin

NiklauseFred:
This was my first waistcoat grin

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
G

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lol � why e be sy most tailors no dey get cloth?
My boss pikin get cloth pass me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Random

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by debosalau(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
setihe:
#FIVE-ODD Available ,
STAKE 10K AND WIN #50,000
STAKE 20K AND WIN #100,000 ETC
kickoff @ 7:30PM;

#PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#

#whats-app;
09 1 322 4 8455

Your mate dey here dey showcase him hustle, you come the same thread dey do Odd available, na small remain make I swear for you with your Odds, but I don't won't

4 Likes

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by debosalau(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
OP, always remember that Consistency is the key to mastery, you'll be celebrated in this your field

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Some customers are really troublesome,the owner of this cloth requested that we should remove the black design and use blue instead,we told him that blue wouldn't fit but he was adamant,well we later added the blue and removed the black and when he came back he was regretting cus the blue didn't match at all..
Later he asked that we should put the black back my boss refused and Baba went and called police oo,the cut the long story short,the customer got rearrested after the d.p.o found him to be the one that was wrong. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
I will post link to my diary later,incase anyone wants to follow me up
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
moneyissweet:
Oya bring my clothes because I wan use am go party today. grin

Lol boss drop machete fess cheesy
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
debosalau:
OP, always remember that Consistency is the key to mastery, you'll be celebrated in this your field

Honoured cool

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
meobizy:
OP, more grease to your elbows and it's good to see someone making use of himself unlike the many Nairaland Dangotes here.

Now, if someone like OP throws insults my way, I laugh and continue my life. I am quick to press the report button too. Why? It's because we are not on the same economic level. The words of flies mean nothing to a whale. Nairaland is full of flies at best and gnats at worst.

I'm feel honored boss smiley

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by Cousin9999: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Great, op. Now all you need to do is make some fake designer stuff and cash out. j/k

2 Likes

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
mezico96:
You are doing well bro... I can see you are a fast learner and pls accept criticism, it helps us improve.

I learnt same trade 2 years ago and seriously I been having issues with tops, why? because my boss don't allow us (the apprentice) to sew customers top, and I can't afford a machine for now to practice on my own

But am perfect in trousers(any type of trousers and short), like very perfect...

Wow! Ur boss is strict.
Are you still into the fashion stuff?
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Cousin9999:
Great, op. Now all you need to do is make some fake designer stuff and cash out. j/k

Lol I will make the legit one bro. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! / 10 Latest Short Gown Styles 2017 / Amina Tukura Emerges As Miss Comely Queen 2020, Gets New Car Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.