Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) (19091 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) / Tailors Strike Swiftly As They Re-create Knockoff Version Of Ebuka's Agbada / Fashion Houses And Tailors Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by purpleicious(f): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
sewing is a privilege!

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
NiklauseFred:
This was my first trouser.
I actually made this for my bosses son,after two weeks of my stay and I made it for 5 days(now I can sew three of adult trousers[suit trousers] in a day) cool

1. When you say 3 belt trousers in a day, do you mean from cutting, drafting, gumming and sewing? Or just sewing alone?

2. The pictures you uploaded were mixture of pro and learner according to the captions attached.

All in all, all the best in your progress and endeavors

2 Likes

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by anyamashima(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Isoryt goodluck
NiklauseFred:

Sorry boss.
I mostly take my pics without ironing them(immediately i finish sewing i will take the pics because i may not have time to snap it again)

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by hilaryCU(m): 3:35am On Apr 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media./images/4b6f4c22a977750aaafdc003cb709c87/tenor.gif[/img]

You just get time to bring all these out

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:39am On Apr 19, 2021
Harbeeorlar:

1. When you say 3 belt trousers in a day, do you mean from cutting, drafting, gumming and sewing? Or just sewing alone?

2. The pictures you uploaded were mixture of pro and learner according to the captions attached.

Yes,it also includes weaving.
N:B I start around 7 am and close around 10pm
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:39am On Apr 19, 2021
Harbeeorlar:

The pictures I uploaded were from my early stages and recent works.
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by Bluehill1051: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2021
NiklauseFred:

The pictures I uploaded were from my early stages and recent works.
That's way too slow n poor. I produce in bulk, mainly school uniforms. I personally should sew 15-20 trouser a day. 9am -6pm.
Although I cut with machine n sew with industrial; 5 threads n straight.
Think of ur skill as a business n not something of leisure and u watch ur speed n determination grow.

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by ebullient19(f): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Well done!
I'm a fashion designer too but I sew ladies. I need to learn how to sew wedding gowns, who can teach me?

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by orlaglobal234: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
Op how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
orlaglobal234:
Op how old are you?
I'm in my early 20's cool
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
ebullient19:
Well done!
I'm a fashion designer too but I sew ladies. I need to learn how to sew wedding gowns, who can teach me?

Why not go to a fashion school?
I wish to learn ladies wears too but that's after I'm through with the men's wears.(tho I sew a little bit of the female's) cool
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by mezico96(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
famora:

Private chat me
Sorry sir, I can for now but you can reach me on 08104154132
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by mezico96(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Wow! Ur boss is strict.
Are you still into the fashion stuff?

I don't see it that way though, he really encouraged me and he doesn't like mistakes...

And for now am not sewing, due to some health issues but I'm working my way back
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by Graciousgirl20(f): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
where is your location?
Adrenalinn:

I'd like to learn how to make dresses too.
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by Adrenalinn(f): 9:43am On May 05, 2021
Graciousgirl20:
where is your location?

I'm in Lagos. Amuwo odofin.
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by ArcToyin(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2021
I just love what you did. It shows that you are proud of your work. This will encourage those waiting for white collar job to take a bold step. Am fond of telling people that tailoring is an evergreen job, an a job that can save in times of need.
Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2021
Lemme update a little

New works

Been really busy to snap my works but will try.

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2021
Same as ordered cool

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2021
In the making process cool

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2021
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2021
Growing by the day cool

1 Like

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2021
How do you guys see this pocket design. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) by NiklauseFred(m): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2023
So after two years alot has happened and I'm still growing.
I'm no longer an apprentice now,I graduated this month 3rd march 2013.

Yeeeepiiii!! My skills are perfect now and I'm also into suit making(learnt that ft like a year)

Omo boy don become man oo
cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Latest Short Gown Styles 2017 / Amina Tukura Emerges As Miss Comely Queen 2020, Gets New Car Prize / ORIFLAME Beauty Business!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.