Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone (17419 Views)

AFCON: Musa, Chukwueze On Target As Eagles Beat Coton Sport In Practice Match / Seria A: Victor Osimhen Scores As Napoli Defeat Udinese 4 - 0 / Osimhen Sees First Career Red Card In Napoli's Defeat Of Real Sociedad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by etibaba(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2021
vicmac09:

Osimhen isn't scoring a lot cos of one selfish Mexican guy called Lozano. That guy is too selfish, he doesn't make passes to Osimhen at all. Ever since Isigne and Mertens came back, Osimhen has been scoring decently....
There's a time Lozano was supposed to just make a simple pass to Osimhen, he just wasted the ball even the commentor was surprised.
Lozano can be very stupid in his decision making most times, i prefer Politano.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by Duplexxx: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2021
Don't discriminate
Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by CapitalBank: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2021
etibaba:
Osimhen will come good for Napoli, if you do Watch Napoli games you will realise he is actually what Napoli needs, Osimhen has always been a terrorist to defenders due to his strength, the only thing lacking is the goals and it will come sooner rather than later.
Osi's long legs does wonders. Not many with such legs do what he does... The guy just wants to score... nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by Maconstruct(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2021
etibaba:
Lozano can be very stupid in his decision making most times, i prefer Politano.
Don't talk about my Lozano like dat ooo.
That guy might not b technically there yet but when he is, he will be d nxt sallah.
Joy giver.
Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by mooojy: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2021
MackIV:

I hope so.
Having watched Napoli games previously, I was happy for him but at the same time sceptical about the move because their wingers (Mertens and one other guy) are their powerhouse not the No. 9
The bolded...
Lorenzo Insigne
Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by otokx(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2021
baloy:
This simy sef good oh.

Confirmed
Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by eskorelvis: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2021
MackIV:

I hope so.
Having watched Napoli games previously, I was happy for him but at the same time sceptical about the move because their wingers (Mertens and one other guy) are their powerhouse not the No. 9
the other guy u're referring to is insigne

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by etibaba(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Maconstruct:

Don't talk about my Lozano like dat ooo.
That guy might not b technically there yet but when he is, he will be d nxt sallah.
Joy giver.
Politano is more technical and decisive.
Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by etibaba(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin
CapitalBank:
Osi's long legs does wonders. Not many with such legs do what he does... The guy just wants to score... nothing more.
Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by DeRay98(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
MackIV:

I hope so.

They understand that Osimhen is new to the league and needs time to settle and grow in it, hence, taking the weight of the team away from him until he's well adapted and consistent enough carry the team.
It's a wise idea by the coach not to crush Osimhen with the weight of expectation and pressure
Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
etibaba:
Osimhen will come good for Napoli, if you do Watch Napoli games you will realise he is actually what Napoli needs, Osimhen has always been a terrorist to defenders due to his strength, the only thing lacking is the goals and it will come sooner rather than later.

provided dries mertiens, livornge or so start passing the balls to him to deliver. .all those attackers are selfish and only interested in scoring for themselves!
Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
I'm from the same town as this Simeon Nwankwo in Anambra state and actually played against him in a village Christmas tournament just a few years ago. Back then he was in Heartlands feeders team of Owerri and look at the young man today. I heard his family distributed his shirts and the town celebrated when it was confirmed that our town boy was going to the world cup.
No dream is unachievable. You just have to keep at it and with God nothing shall be impossible. Go Simy!
Nanka boy... I sight you
Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by etibaba(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

provided dries mertiens, livornge or so start passing the balls to him to deliver. .all those attackers are selfish and only interested in scoring for themselves!
Yesterday's game ehn, Insigne was just blowing chances here and there, he had space and time to lay the pass to other players in better positions but NO he would rather waste the ball.
Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by Famousdex1: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by FishLaps: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
paulolee:
Simon nwankwo of crotone scored a brace making it 15 goals in seria and the highly rated oshimhen scored 1 goal to make it his 4th seria a goal this season....
crotone would get relegated bt i see simeon leaving crotone for a big move to another seria a or european club..
maybe Napoli got d wrong Nigerian but still think oshimhen 2021 Cursed Images needs anoda chance next season to prove doubters wrong..
the only positive vibe in seria a this season is dt inter have finally ran away with d league title breaking juve monopoly after how many years n i CNT wait to see how juve would react after this season..
maybe they would sack pirlo ir sell players bcoz losing the league is two steps backwards for them because juve have the highest paid player in the league in thier team...
I no call any name o....happy easter guys..
Re: Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone by UWEMEDIMO635(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Simy better osimhen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Want Gernot Rohr Sacked As Eagles Coach Despite Playoffs Spot / National Honours, Land & Cash For Keshi & Eagles / "Agali Is Eagles’ Chief Scout For Russia 2018" - Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.