Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu (22082 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oshigun:

And your Peter Obi or Kalu should be President instead? Myopic hater, Tinubu is the only Southerner who has the intrinsic "owners of Nigeria" power and bonafide respectful status , that he has earned from all, to use the Southern Presidential slot well to the benefit of all Nigerians.

Tinubu is the only Southerner the West will break protocol to defend ,if President, against hawks from the North. Unlike GEJ who was abandoned and stranded to the extent he had to be pacifying the North always. GEJ had no friends or allies. Same will happen to Obi, Umahi or Kalu but such can never be the case for Tinubu.

We see Buhari and his Fulani cabal not minding Southerner as they push forward their own pro-Fulani agenda blatantly.

Most southern candidates, like all your Igbo wastemen you worship myopically, will be stooges like GEJ unable to change the horrid status quo skewed against the South that we are all complaining of today because powerful Northerners will undermine and neutralize them easily as they can never do to Tinubu.

This is what is behind the shameless effort of the Northerners in the APC to prevent Tinubu getting the ticket while they actually worked to drag Umahi into APC and continue to flirt with the ultimate stooge in the form of GEJ.

Not surprised at your anti-Tinubu thinking sha because you Igbos are used to cutting your nose to spite your face out of hate for others.

All pragmatically intelligent Nigerians will agree Nigeria needs a powerful Southerner, with Tinubu been the most powerful, to really get the best out of the Presidency for the benefit of all of us in the Southern part of Nigeria.

Most Southerners, like GEJ, will be a waste of a vital time-limited slot in Aso Aso Rock that the South cannot afford seeing how we need to redress the balance against us almost completely.

I expect you to not see the big picture. Afterall you are Igbo and mindless hate is all you do.
Ogbeni the next president has been decided and he's not tinubu and if you push your luck too far the MKO treatment will repeat itself .
Re: Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu by drmuri(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Sycophant, keep singing his praises for a peanut cake but I tell you that your thieving Jagaband will never be president in 2023.
Says someone who either has no voter's card or has just one.
E go shock you. When Jagaban is declared winner.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu by Ikpongiton: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
you are shedding crocodile tears after killing him.idiot.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu by kennyblaq(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
such is live. may his soul rest in peace
Get your cheap data with us @
CHOICE IMAGE DATA SOLUTION
Cheap Internet/Mobile Data Plan
MTN 1GB @350 2GB @680 3GB @1200 4GB @1500 5GB @1800 10GB @3300 15 GB @4800
All plans have one month validity period if interested kindly send text or WhatsApp to this number 08032653242
Re: Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu by FishLaps: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
seunmsg:

Tinubu and Yinka Odumakin have been allies for over 20 years. Whatever disagreement they had manifested around 2014. I remember when Tinubu and OGD were having media war sometimes around 2004/2005, it was Latest Cursed Images Odumakin that led the war on behalf of Tinubu.

Fact is, there is nothing wrong in people disagreeing politically. They are both human being with imperfections. Yinka is dead now and we must respect his memory. Whatever disagreement they had is now over. Taba nja, bi kaku ko.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu by Gjrich(m): 12:41am On Apr 05, 2021
I do not subscribe to any theory concerning the death of Yinka Odumakin but I find it so difficult to believe what happened to a man who was very healthy few days ago but after he insulted Tinubu and his age lies he suddenly got covid-19 and died of it.

@MaziNnamdiKanu
4/4/2021
Re: Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu by oyatz(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Sycophant, keep singing his praises for a peanut cake but I tell you that your thieving Jagaband will never be president in 2023.

The man may not even be known to Tinubu.
But why are you guys always angry whenever someone says something positive about Tinubu?
Re: Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu by oyatz(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Asgard13:

Power returns North

Tell Jagaban to contest

North is not a person.

He said who will be president. Name the person.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu by oyatz(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Why not wait till your father in heaven appoints him president before singing his praises like a sycophant which you've portrayed yourself to be .

I don't know which of your father in heaven you talked about in your watery reply but, the God of heaven I know has said in the holy bible that the prayer of a sinner is an abomination to him.

He said the truth.

You may hate Tinubu but if it's part of his destiny to become president , he will be.

Everybody doesn't have to like you. In the same way, everybody doesn't have to like Tinubu.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu by oyatz(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
iokpebholo:
Tell that to ur zombies u crook..As if u are not happy he is dead

You haters of Tinubu are so difficult.

A man said he is shock, you are saying he is not but rather happy.

In any case, is it illegal to be happy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Hands Over Arrested TASUED Students To EFCC, Students Union Kicks / 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo / Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.