Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc (3868 Views)

Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria ā€” Wike / Yinka Odumakin: Iā€™m In Shock ā€“ Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Everyday I come on nairaland Politics section and read while laughing at the Yorubas telling the Igbos the south south will vote Tinubu and Apc.
I'm from Akwa ibom state. Abak precisely. Though I agree I have soft spot for the Igbos but I'll say this without baise. Tinubu should not put hope on the SS come 2023 cause we will surely disappoint him. I'm not just saying this for my self but I'm telling you the truth today...80% of south south vote will go to the PDP candidate. No thanks to Buhari.
Buhari is and as always been a failure and his failure have robbed Tinubu off the chance of ruling.
I called my uncle the other time and we both talked about politics and it is resounding in Akwa ibom that PDP will be overwhelmingly voted. Afterall eventhe Bible tells us "affliction shall not arise a second time".

You yorubas that keep insulting the Igbos when they tell you we will not be voting APC are very dull individuals. Check from 1999 til date, the SS had/have always voted inline with the East. That should tell you something.

Hear it here now Tinubu will lose the 2023 presidency if he contest.
I'm sure he won't even win his region with even 60% votes. How does he then hope to win the south south and east? Its impossible na.
I'm sure also the middle belt will be lostto the APC. The north will certainly be a 50/50.

If you like call me Igbo...it's not my concern.

Akpaneko Ami atank nor yorubas! Abasi bear me withness.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by FIFApresident1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Alaye rest, this is your second thread today on this subject.

Mumu.

28 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by HacheNoire: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Gibberish!

How were you able to compose this trash! I am certain you abusing a substance. Marijuana or Meth

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by funshint(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mumu, Tinubu does not need your vote....votes from SW, North and North Central is enough. You can give your vote to a donkey who cares grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by obyrich(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
funshint:
Mumu, Tinubu does not need your vote....votes from SW, North and North Central is enough. You can give your vote to a donkey who cares grin
The last Yoruba who claimed he could be president without the Igbos never smelled that seat. There is power in humility. You guys are spoiling the show for Tinubu without knowing. Be humble.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by yorubarere: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Igbo parading himself as akwa ibom. They are not always proud of their tribe cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by yorubarere: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
funshint:
He is even Igbo. Whenever you smell hate in any post, know it can only be them. Go through his profile and smell out the ipob cheesy

I don't know who cursed them, they are never proud of their tribe online.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by helinues: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Make una use shock absorber oo
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by QueenAgbo(f): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
yorubarere:
Igbo parading himself as akwa ibom. They are not always proud of their tribe cheesy

Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ObianujuAku1(f): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
yorubarere:
lol Tinubu urchins living in delusion cheesy

everybody na Igbo to them
they think say na only them sabi nonsense politics
2023 is a payback day for what you guys did to Jonathan in 2015.
you can't eat your cake and have it
you can't destroy SS son political ambition and you still go ahead to seek their votes for your own son
which kin rubbish sense be that?
scream igbo from here to Jericho
if you like label all SS that speak on this igbo or ipob
it still doesn't change the fact that SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate.
the slogan remains SE or SS presidency or the north continues.
you can take this to the bank.

Tinubu might not even win south west because real Omoluabis hates him so much

kiss the truth

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Salvador1: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
ObianujuAku1:

you can't destroy SS son political ambition and you still go ahead to seek their votes for your own son
it still doesn't change the fact that SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate.

kiss the truth
I'm a living witness of the bolded statement.
Better omoluabis hates Tinubu more than other regions in Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by adeniyiboyo: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Everyday I come on nairaland Politics section and read while laughing at the Yorubas telling the Igbos the south south will vote Tinubu and Apc.
I'm from Akwa ibom state. Abak precisely. Though I agree I have soft spot for the Igbos but I'll say this without baise. Tinubu should not put hope on the SS come 2023 cause we will surely disappoint him. I'm not just saying this for my self but I'm telling you the truth today...80% of south south vote will go to the PDP candidate. No thanks to Buhari.
Buhari is and as always been a failure and his failure have robbed Tinubu off the chance of ruling.
I called my uncle the other time and we both talked about politics and it is resounding in Akwa ibom that PDP will be overwhelmingly voted. Afterall eventhe Bible tells us "affliction shall not arise a second time".

You yorubas that keep insulting the Igbos when they tell you we will not be voting APC are very dull individuals. Check from 1999 til date, the SS had/have always voted inline with the East. That should tell you something.

Hear it here now Tinubu will lose the 2023 presidency if he contest.
I'm sure he won't even win his region with even 60% votes. How does he then hope to win the south south and east? Its impossible na.
I'm sure also the middle belt will be lostto the APC. The north will certainly be a 50/50.

If you like call me Igbo...it's not my concern.

Akpaneko Ami atank nor yorubas! Abasi bear me withness.
You have every right to your opinion but l will like you to always differentiate between Tinubu hardened followers and the Yorubas.I am a Yoruba and will never cast my vote for Tinubu and l believe a rational thinking Yoruba will not dare to cos affliction will not rise the second time.What does Tinubu got to.offer other than what we are seeing.He hasn't even gotten power,he was talking arrogantly that he is a kingmaker,who enthroned him in the first place.His inordinate ambition will send him into extinction and this is the beginning of the end for him.
As l said God will never allow affliction to.rise the second time.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by yorubarere: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Thank you.
You are welcome cool
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by November1857(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
After Afonja lead by Tinubu did this to GEJ in 2015 , they expect us to vote them.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Bounceboune7: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
yorubarere:

He is even Igbo. Whenever you smell hate in any post, know it can only be them. Go through his profile and smell out the ipob cheesy

I don't know who cursed them, they are never proud of their tribe online.
God bless u
He's a typical igbo boy from d land of d rising hate,the new method they devise now is to write rubbish n put d name of other tribes on it.

Anywhere u smell hate just know for sure it's igbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by yorubarere: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
God bless u
He's a typical igbo boy from d land of d rising hate,the new method they devise now is to write rubbish n put d name of other tribes on it.

Anywhere u smell hate just know for sure it's igbo
It will shock them when SS vote Tinubu massively. SS has shown times without numbers that they don't play politics of hate. That is why some pigs are now using, we SS/SE (forced alliance cheesy) or start their moronic posts with, I am SS or SW. Who asked you? cheesy

Logic and these guys are words and opposite.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by basilo101: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Even Edo that was old western region now vote in the same direction with SE. They also humiliated Tinubu in their governorship election despite yorubas trying to use anti Igbo rhetorics like they do in SW elections. Yorubas are political orphans in the south. Once Buhari is not contesting yorubas are gone from national politics

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by PrinceOfLagos: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
obyrich:
The last Yoruba who claimed he could be president without the Igbos never smelled that seat. There is power in humility. You guys are spoiling the show for Tinubu without knowing. Be humble.

May God bless you my brother

Same thing I've been saying ..

Tinubu already has so many obstacles on his way all thanks his supporters.

Na here we dey, we go see who becomes president.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Bounceboune7: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
yorubarere:

It will shock them when SS vote Tinubu massively. SS has shown times without numbers that they don't play politics of hate. That is why some pigs are not using, we SS/SE (forced alliance cheesy) or start their moronic posts with, I am SS or SW. Who asked you? cheesy

Logic and these guys are words and opposite.
everyone have seen their hate now n people will treat them back in their own coin.
The south south will b carried along by both parties n they will b hugely compensated but nobody go look d hatefilled people's side when the only thing they have to offer is 5% or even vote apathy

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by yorubarere: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

May God bless you my brother

Same thing I've been saying ..

Tinubu already has so many obstacles on his way all thanks his supporters.

Na here we dey, we go see who becomes president.

Prince of Abakaliki

You are no longer Yoruba again cheesy

They are not always proud of their tribes online. It must be self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by PrinceOfLagos: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
everyone have seen their hate now n people will treat them back in their own coin.
The south south will b carried along by both parties n they will b hugely compensated but nobody go look d hatefilled people's side when the only thing they have to offer is 5% or even vote apathy
The 5% voted massively for Abiola in 1993

The 5% voted for Tinubu in this Lagos when he contested for governor

The 5% are not your problems ,, you're problems to yourselves .

Stop blaming the 5% for the problem you created for yourselves .

Tinubu is not really loved in south west , Una just dey force people to love and accept Tinubu.

If E sure for Tinubu in this Lagos, Why does he always use MC Oluomo and his boys to create confusion and snatching of ballot boxes during election in this Lagos ?

If E sure for Tinubu in this Lagos, why did he pay between N1000 and N5000 for people's PVC to vote for Sanwo Olu in the last governorship election?

T

4 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Bounceboune7: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The 5% voted massively for Abiola in 1993

The 5% voted for Tinubu in this Lagos when he contested for governor

The 5% are not your problems ,, you're problems to yourselves .

Stop blaming the 5% for the problem you created for yourselves .

Tinubu is not really loved in south west , Una just dey force people to love and accept Tinubu.

If E sure for Tinubu in this Lagos, Why does he always use MC Oluomo and his boys to create confusion and snatching of ballot boxes during election in this Lagos ?

If E sure for Tinubu in this Lagos, why did he pay between N1000 and N5000 for people's PVC to vote for Sanwo Olu in the last governorship election?

T
no b u b d low self esteem add licker that omenkalives finished in d thread where u snapped politician cars?

Guy get a life asap, at 43 those people u are ass licking have done reasonable things with their lives.

Stop wasting away bro,time no dey your side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by PrinceOfLagos: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
no b u b d low self esteem add licker that omenkalives finished in d thread where u snapped politician cars?

Guy get a life asap, at 43 those people u are ass licking have done reasonable things with their lives.

Stop wasting away bro,time no dey your side

At 22 I was already a millionaire .

I hole you're making money ?
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Bounceboune7: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

At 22 I was already a millionaire .

I hole you're making money ?
at age 5 I was already a billionaire

I am making money bro,thanks

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by yetunsbay(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
ObianujuAku1:

kiss the truth
SW supported GEJ during first tenure; the man fumbled afterwards

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lol
This one is still playing politics without knowing that APC=PDP
all it takes is 'decamping'

Make I get my Visa first, I'll will be praying for 9ja.....

in diaspora

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Guy no worry yourself ...SW go give you oshinbajo...I no you will vote joyfully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
basilo101:
Even Edo that was old western region now vote in the same direction with SE. They also humiliated Tinubu in their governorship election despite yorubas trying to use anti Igbo rhetorics like they do in SW elections. Yorubas are political orphans in the south. Once Buhari is not contesting yorubas are gone from national politics
Oponu...we go shock you in 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
adeniyiboyo:

You have every right to your opinion but l will like you to always differentiate between Tinubu hardened followers and the Yorubas.I am a Yoruba and will never cast my vote for Tinubu and l believe a rational thinking Yoruba will not dare to cos affliction will not rise the second time.What does Tinubu got to.offer other than what we are seeing.He hasn't even gotten power,he was talking arrogantly that he is a kingmaker,who enthroned him in the first place.His inordinate ambition will send him into extinction and this is the beginning of the end for him.
As l said God will never allow affliction to.rise the second time.
lol... Bro I said it up there that tinubu will not even win his region with a wide margin...how then does he hope to win the East and South?. Even the north

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
FIFApresident1:
Alaye rest, this is your second thread today on this subject.

Mumu.
e be like you get eye problem if not you for know say Na the first thread I'm posting.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
funshint:
How does he hope to win the north if a northerner ( atiku) is the one he is contesting against?. How does he hope to win the middle belt when Buhari lost there in 2019?.
Use your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
yorubarere:
Yes o, I'm Igbo. Now is it ok? Now get lost.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Will The British Apologise To Africa(nigeria) / Suicide Attack On Barracks Foiled ā€“ Army Spokesman / We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.