Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Jega Pls Next Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Pls Next Time (562 Views)

Seun Kuti: ''Bring Metuh In Chains Next Time'' / CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time / Hear One Hear All: Subsidy Removal: We’ll Do Better Next Time — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jega Pls Next Time by sayso: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2011
Ok the election has come and gone,JEGA you have done noble but just a little concern about re-branding Naija from this INEC noble election.Using your professor's colleague from ASUU is a welcome news but when it becomes an embarrassment,it is not accepted.Please next REC for INEC should at least be somebody that can read out ordinary figures from a spreed sheet,even KG students can read fluently.Those old lecturer's/VC's are corrupt in their mind,we all know that, but the whole world were watching our professors making so many mistakes, not reading out election figures very well or are they just tasting the freshness.
My point is this
*One of the professors saying to JEGA that it is good to be among the winning team after announcing his result.(Incriminating)
*One of the professors having his phone(Nokia) ringing continuously during the announcement of result (Incriminating)
*One of the professors looking at the spreed sheet as if the figures are hiding.(Not sure what he was looking for)

Please let us have young and credible professors to help our re-branding next time JEGA.
Re: Jega Pls Next Time by werepeLeri: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2011
thrash
Re: Jega Pls Next Time by Arosa(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2011
OP, spot-on
Re: Jega Pls Next Time by nusdog: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2011
Good point, I think the aim was the prestige these old professors are expected to hold.

Younger lecturers might be easily induced to do something silly.
Re: Jega Pls Next Time by sayso: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2011
nusdog:

Good point, I think the aim was the prestige these old professors are expected to hold.

Younger lecturers might be easily induced to do something silly.
credible ones,like that of Rivers state
werepeLeri:

thrash
ok but I was really embarrassed when those mistakes were going on and the world was watching.

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Meets Ekiti Traditional Rulers Over April 26 Polls To Enforce Peace / Rivers Apga Guber Candidate Accused Of Attacking Police Inspector / Ekiti Landslide: Acn Sweeps To Victory 3 Senate Seats, All 6 Reps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.