Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG (31570 Views)

Fashola: Money For Road Rehabilitated By RCCG Was Paid In 2011 And Not 2018 / FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR / Sanwo-Olu Commissions School, Health Centre Built By RCCG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by Ayo2004: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2021
DeFixer:

Countries like UAE, Qatar,Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia are predominantly muslim yet they are doing well.

The major problem is failed leadership since the Shagari administration.
Shagari kor,It has been a failure since Nnamdi Azikwe

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2021
I don't believe the senate committee is not aware of that road.They have shared the money with fashola.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by dikeigbo2(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2021
this is just small and we are shouting.....let the lids open and see crafty funds concealments in various ministry as we speak......and this is the last you will hear about this ......any update about this man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by PHAYOL81: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Comment so far show people hardly read or comprehend what they read. Contract was awarded in 2010 by PDP but was abandoned after part-payment of N145 was paid to the company. RCCG took up the road project in 2016 shortly after Buhari and Fashola took to office and executed the project for 3 year with it delivered in 2019.
Apparently, the church is just learning of the payment to the construction company hence the alarm.
Now pay attention to this, PDP contracted the company to execute the project for N600m in 2010 while RCCG delivered the same with only over N188m between 2016 to 2019 when cost of materials might've been higher. Ain't that incredible!
One word for PDP folks.

3 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by godlessmind: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Egoat:

And yet Church is useless they say.
yes it's still useless don't be carried away by this ... religion is killing Nigerians.

religion and politics works together don't be decieved by it kind gesture
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by adenigga(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2021
dikeigbo2:
this is just small and we are shouting.....let the lids open and see crafty funds concealments in various ministry as we speak......and this is the last you will hear about this ......any update about this man?

''any update about this man?''.......

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by Nigeriadondie1: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2021
MansoryMX:
2021 Nigeria is still battling with good road and electricity to a point Church organizations are now constructing Federal roads! It’s well!
It is not well
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by paulifera: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2021
Gullibility at its pick
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by Elliotwaveforec: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
b4 nko. You dare not fix any road here in lagos as an individual oo. The agberos will be deployed to send contractors away, as if someone has come to take over their source of livelihood. That's why many bad roads in lagos had remained...not that individuals can't fix them. Tinubu once accused ambode of constructing roads everywhere. He said ambode, if you construct all the roads in lagos, what would be left for your successors to construct? Imagine .

Which yeye Ambode that abandoned Lagos Badagry Expressway started by Fashola; he only constructedcted roads in Epe and refused to complete uncompleted ones across the state.
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by BCASH(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2021
had it been before they credit the contractor that you voice out, it will have make sense.

But now that they have credit them, don't worry the probe will soon come to conclusions
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by Blackdisciple(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2021
Will there be for ones nothing happens to our money
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by delpee(f): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2021
Thanks to RCCG.

That's why many Christians have no issues paying tithe. Beyond the Private Jets that people see and emphasize on, a lot is being done with the money to positively impact lives and society.

So many people have been trained both formally and informally by the Church. Many decadent lives have been restored without any noise. It is well with our souls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by delpee(f): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2021
Let's hope that the Senate will do a good job.
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by DeFixer: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2021
mofedamijo:

You're still missing the point. We are talking about Nigeria here. Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram are one of the biggest threats to Nigerias Unity today. Do the maths.

No, they are not.
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by Alejoas(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2021
Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open. Our external battery guarantees you between ten to twenty four hours extra working hour on your laptop. Don't let power issue delay you and don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise.
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by amah4game: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2021
And yet in this same country and government some where somehow 1km goes for 1billion+
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by DoctorAbk: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2021
Premiumwriter:
And the painful thing is that they feel they are the religion of peace

Don't look at some muslim to judge Islam. Go and understand what Islam is all about
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by maasoap(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2021
VEXT:
Wonder how this country will be without Christians..One religion is developing the country,the other religion is destroying it..

Lol. Don't just go and get a life!
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Corruption can never fight corruption and Mister Buhari is corruption personified!!!

One poor bbq urchin guy believes lol. He has a handsome darling daddy who is working

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2021
M0dsHowFar:
Up till today I've not seen an Imam or muslim organization fix road
Have you ever seen an Islamic body do any good works for the masses? Christians even extend corporate social responsibility acts to even muslims, but you will never hear that a Muslim carried out one. You hear of even southern corpers posted to the north using their monies to execute projects there, but you will never hear that a Muslim corper from the north did anything anywhere. I wonder why

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by mofedamijo(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2021
DeFixer:

No, they are not.
Yes they are. I am not even in Nigeria, however, every news about Nigeria that I watch from my base, its always about Fulani Herdsmen and Boko haram. The question is, do we have the same issues in other Muslim Nations that you mentioned?? NO.

So, don't compare the Muslim nations you mentioned to Nigeria. Nigeria has its major problems which are peculiar to Her as a Nation.
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by advanceDNA: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2021
Lomprico2:
nothing will happen. Fashola has finished eating the money.

Fashola?? This is just 151 million...money that can’t buy land in ikoyi.

...please don’t insult fashola... a person of his caliber cannot be caught in small frauds like this....

Fraudulent Figures like 31billion, 63billion, that’s where u can find fashola.......

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by maitrelalley1(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2021
VEXT:
Wonder how this country will be without Christians..One religion is developing the country,the other religion is destroying it..

Oga no dey talk like those Boko Haram Boys or ESN cult group.....

One Nigeria
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by Eriokanmi: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2021
plusfield:

Have you ever seen an Islamic body do any good works for the masses? Christians even extend corporate social responsibility acts to even muslims, but you will never hear that a Muslim carried out one. You hear of even southern corpers posted to the north using their monies to execute projects there, but you will never hear that a Muslim corper from the north did anything anywhere. I wonder why
This covid-19 outbreak has made it clear that Christians are the reasons the world is in peace and progress. Even here in Nigeria, the love knew no bounds in palliative given to both Christians and Muslims nationwide. Everyone would get their reward in heaven where there's no Christianity or Islam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by shegun4sur: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2021
I hope the church has solid record of activities on the road and inventory to prove that they were the ones that did the job cos it would be nice to see corruption punished in those decayed ministries where the directors are fond squandering the ministry budgets.
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by Premiumwriter: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2021
DoctorAbk:

Don't look at some muslim to judge Islam. Go and understand what Islam is all about
so I should no longer judge a tree by its fruit again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by GboyegaD(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2021
Government returns money spent by organizations for CSR? Who are the people who wrote and approved such useless expenditure?
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by Rubicon67(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2021
Bampeh:
Get ready for another story.
Crocodile ate the money or Satan stole the money.

...more like asphalt melted the money.

bampeh is waiting for their lies.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by BePrepared: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2021
VEXT:

My brother eeh? I wish some people were not brainwashed from birth, I wonder why someone shouldn't be a Christian in this country, comparing the impact as compared to the 'other'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by BePrepared: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2021
Atheists and enemies of the church don't see this kinda news, or it didn't show in their phones, waiting for comments from them.

May mercy of God fall on them all
This I pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by SamuelLoch: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
I don't understand vividly because I didn't read every of the piece.

If I can make something out of this, RCCG rehabilitated a road, then the ministry of works still allocated and claimed to pay for the same road.

God, why are you so quiet on matters like this?
Please, do some more wonders and mysterious things.
Re: Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG by ayenale1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
1 VP who is a RCCG pastor is useless and helpless in retrieving the money to the church.
2 Senators that are RCCG members are bunch of fools.
But if it is an Aboki/Imam/Sheik/fulani that constructed that type of road in the North...they would refund x10 of the money without going through all this useless processes...they should sha pay RCCG their money because i see the FG is thinking the church is lying...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria / Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.