Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? (48680 Views)

I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) / My 2-Month-Baby Did Not Poop For Three Days, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by PigTormentor: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
mikezuruki:

Please pay no attention to those telling you it's a normal thing. It's not. Look for any MFM church around and go for deliverance. The devil is shortchanging you! Happy Easter

This one na slave recruiter for the church Enterprise business.
Get you a girlfriend or a wife and the wet dreams will stop. You are having wet dreams simply because you are not having sexual intercourse on regular basis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by vhuqnl(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Look at the bright side, you get to wear starched boxers. Find one nice girl for area to deKonjist you.
you are nasty

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Bornboy4: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
That's spiritual masturbation. It's abnormal. Clean up your mind and devote it to better activities than s*ex.

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by godlessmind: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
mikezuruki:

Please pay no attention to those telling you it's a normal thing. It's not. Look for any MFM church around and go for deliverance. The devil is shortchanging you! Happy Easter
chia .... SMH your brainwashing no be here ...your mumu no be here

1 Like

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Chukabiz(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Look at how they are advising OP to get a girlfriend.
A Nigerian girlfriend ooo.
Na pesin wey eat belle full come still get extra inside fridge dey follow Nigerian girls of nowadays O.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by kense88: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
manychallenges:
I've been experiencing wetdream everyday for more than a week now. Should I be worried? Is it even normal to having wetdream at 27?

Should I even call it wetdream because not like I've been having sex in my dreams. Would just wake up and notice the boxer have soaked with semen.

I ain't sexually active and with no girlfriend for some years now, and I hardly have sexual thought before I sleep.
you need to have sex asap

1 Like

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Find a selection or mix play of Christian music put the phone at your head side. Lower the volume, make it cool as it play and put the player in continuous play. Do that daily and see the results.

1 Like

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by ZooOga: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
>>>I ain't sexually active and with no girlfriend for some years now,

sounds like an issue to present for your priest that has taken a vow of celibacy. wink

1 Like

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by destyno(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Yes it's normal. Do not be deceived by the usual spiritual rhetorics of water spirit possession. It's a natural way the body gets rid of excess body fluids. Take your mind of it and be grateful for your sound health.

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Openatyn(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
With constant wet dream your glory is been taking away from you, that’s the spiritual implication
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
You just need sex nothing more

1 Like

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by chikason22(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Ah! sir, your fuel tank is leaking

As a mechanical engineer I always advice people to run a maintenance service from time to time whenever a machine is not in use.. it decreases downtime of the machine and improve efficiency..

You need to first see a olosho roadside mechanic to start with.. it will cost you less

If the problem still continues.. remove the spark plug, apply about a tablespoon of engine oil into the spark plug hole run the battery again make sure power gets to the engine..
Vomit here nahhh. gringrin

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Genesiis(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bro its normal and very healthy. I do experience it as well cus I've abstained from sex for a year+. Keep it up and don't backslide by listening to those wrong advices.

There are consequences when you fornicate and there are blessings to those who keep God's commandments.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Genesiis(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Openatyn:
With constant wet dream your glory is been taking away from you, that’s the spiritual implication
Even when he did not see himself sleeping with strange women in the dream ?

Or is that your own theory ?

1 Like

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Cti28(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
pennywys:
cheesy op na real werey

At 27 u are not sexually active

Knack like four rounds everyday

Your body go thank you
[/s]
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Cti28(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
mikezuruki:

[/s]
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by tit(f): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
You have witchcraft husband
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Nackzy: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Very very normal brother, saying it from experience, all you need do is to wash up each time you experience that
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by OgWilson(m): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=HeIsRisen post=100491402]please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name Anthony am from Edem in Nsuka LGA of Enugu state. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change carthethers regularly. we find it hard to feed and buy drugs, healthcare treatments, adullt daipers, carthethers, sorppositury etc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more detail
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by bazzyblings: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
manychallenges:
I've been experiencing wetdream everyday for more than a week now. Should I be worried? Is it even normal to having wetdream at 27?

Should I even call it wetdream because not like I've been having sex in my dreams. Would just wake up and notice the boxer have soaked with semen.

I ain't sexually active and with no girlfriend for some years now, and I hardly have sexual thought before I sleep.
indeed you have many challenges.... dem Dey come Dey bang you for night .. seek spiritual help
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Ghedo99(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
village pple done locate ur domot
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by OgWilson(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
U need to pray to God
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by ableguy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Pointblank09:
It is a normal thing for a guy that abstain from sex. You will experience it at least once in a month.

Do not be deceived by congi theory.

Thanks
Seconded
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Antoeni(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Go For a Proper Deliverance
Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Tzar(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
You are not sexually active and you wonder why you are ejaculating involuntarily?!
The biology of semen produced but not expelled voluntarily is this:

“The body can happily cope with unused sperm, with no impact on fertility or sex drive. If it doesn’t come out in a wet dream the body will absorb what it doesn’t use or need.”

https://www.themix.org.uk/your-body/mens-health/semen-facts-7278.html

Your problem is that your body isnt rearbsorbing the sperm you produced fast enough, so the excess become involuntarily expelled. This isn’t a medical ailment. Its just your body telling you to go get a girlfriend! And practice safe sex.

manychallenges:

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by Malawian(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
manychallenges:

Konji.

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by maximunimpact(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Your problem is congealed blood, let it off and be free

1 Like

Re: Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? by 2shaw: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ice been experiencing mad heat especially at night,upon all the cloud signs and thunder bolts,rain no gree fall. Nawa o. Dem dey hold am cos of easter,as from Tuesday,na 7 days rain o,non stop. Shaply use atm now if u know say u no get car o.
Wet wetin. O bobs,too much soapy o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � / Five Billboard Installers Electrocuted To Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / I Got Ruthlessly Harassed By Police This Night For Holding Vega 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.