Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] (32792 Views)

David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi Invents eco-E, Multi-Purpose Cleaner / Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! / Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by OlADIPU: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Any update here. Is this generator really working
Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by Haylel: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by ghettochild(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Anything fuelless na inverter things jor
Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by Bdotnets: 3:49am On Nov 27, 2021
iLegendd:

grin

Yeah, time will tell. If it ends up as a scam, I'll add 50k to the remaining 75k and construct mine.
Sup bro, are you able to construct yours now
Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by wilyparker(m): 6:30am On Apr 25, 2022
iLegendd:

Posted his details above. It's not just one person, but group of guys.

They'll even do a video call, the person in the video is not them. They've downloaded videos of innocent people making video calls and posted them online.

During the video call, you'll hear their voice, but the back camera is transmitting a muted video of an innocent soul.

If you want to catch them, just tell them to use their left hand to touch their eyebrow to be sure the person with the voice is the same as the person on the video.

Failure to do this = scam.

Also, these scammers are kidnappers too, so the account they give you is 100% not theirs. They use their victims' account to commit crimes after forcing them to give them all their account details.

They try their best to conceal their identities at all cost.
thank you for this, yesterday I spoke with one of them, I told him to send me phone number of one his customers, I called another guy answered the call, I told him to come WhatsApp so we can do live video chat so he can show me the generator, he declined with the excuse that he's a business man, he doesn't have that time. I said ok anytime he's free we can make the calls. The guy tuama.

1 Like

Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by hothead(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2022
thank God for this thread. I talked to one today. I almost fell and sent deposit. This one said their warehouse is in Sokoto and his name is Alhaji Adbul Hafiz with phone number 0702-559-9466
Access bank 1540921606 .. Account name Fatai Imman. i found the page on instagram and it looked too good to be true https://www.instagram.com/eco.tech_empire/

Said i shld pay half b4 delivery and half when delivered. I will tell him i want to pick up instead because my brother a DSS officer is in Sokoto.. make i hear wetin him go talk.

2 Likes

Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by Atinupe: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Please be wary of Eco tech fuelless generator company. They are fake and scammers. Please do not be deceived by them asking you to pay 50%. Do not do it. I learned the hard way.

1 Like

Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by frankike1: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
This is bad. But our system should be able to track these idiots. Efcc guys are waiting for them to scam the whole population before they will track them down. Phone numbers are registered and every operational bank account has BVN. Efcc please do something. Scam is scam, whether big or small money is involved

1 Like

Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by Seunara101: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Guys be careful, I almost got scammed today on ig trying to buy generator, be careful of this account

Acc number = 0490846737
Bank name = PAGA Bank
Account name = Ecotech Generator ltd.
Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by keeper303: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Seunara101:
Guys be careful, I almost got scammed today on ig trying to buy generator, be careful of this account

Acc number = 0490846737
Bank name = PAGA Bank
Account name = Ecotech Generator ltd.

Na God save you. If you had sent advance payment, it would have entered voice mail
Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by DestinyC1: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
They are serious scammers I just chatted them up and pretended to buy omoooooo them be real thieves small children and adult scamming people. Them done block me as I burst am for them and show come spoil. Lol
Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by MideMrPossible: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Don't fall for this fuelless generator, an scam
Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by pointstores(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
We build solar generators solar inverters laptop powerbanks phone powerbanks

15hours solar fan plus 2 bulb 2 phone chargeing available in stock

60watts solarpanel
18inches solar fan
60,000mah lifepo4 battery 4 years life span
2 usb fast chargeing
2 super bright solar bulb
Prize #88,000 contact profile below for more details visit www.solarvisionnija.com.ng
Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by Trippledots(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
iLegendd:
Yesterday, a friend told me of a fuel-less generator and as a kid, it has been my dream to create something like that to help the nation.

He is an engineer — Masters degree holder and going for PhD soon, but I told him to chill and focus on book business and cry.pto.

I trust him — grew up together, but as kids, the only time I didn't trust him was the day his dad gave him his Jeep to go to the nearest community to get something and he told me to hop in. Trust me, I was scared because I have never seen him drive.

Now the trust part is out of the way, let's continue.

After telling me about the gen, I told him I'm in. After speaking with the seller from Kaduna or Sokoto, I chose the 10KVA one for 150k.

Luckily, someone from Rivers state also placed an order and both will be coming together in 3 days time.

I paid half of the money 75k (50k to the company's account and 25k to the driver).

Light is not an issue in this place — there is constant free light here. Also, my generator uses both fuel and gas (I use dual carburetor).

I bought it for emergency sake. At times, when transformer spoils of poles fall, there is always outage for a day or a week.

For the Eco Tech fuel-less gen, it will be arriving in 3 days time from the North.

I didn't do research if it's a scam or not because I trust my man.

Unfortunately, I decided to check online after 50% payment and saw lots of accusations on the Eco Tech company of being a scam. I watched a video of the gen powering a house and liked it.

No, I'm not bothered about the 75k upfront payment I have made, but if it ends up as scam, I'll get them — not because of my money, but to prevent more victims.

Luckily, I feel like I can't be scammed. Even if someone ends up scamming me, I will just smile and work underground.

So, I'm waiting for my blue-colored fuel-less gen in 3 days time.

Below are comments people made about the gen or company being a scam and my chat after payment.

Modified: After several day of payment, the scam finally exposed itself. Click here to see his phone number and account details:

https://www.nairaland.com/6490638/eco-tech-jumia-fuelless-generator/2#100690344

How did this eventually pan out?
Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by degrassi2: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2023
From what I just experienced now it is an organized scam .Had chat with a CEO of ecotecfulless gen who refused to mention his name.Je has even sent me an invoice to make payment to the faceless company's account He just sent his name to me now as Adebayo Bassey.Below are the screenshots he sent to me as his family

Re: ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] by drlateef: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
iLegendd:

When you're driving your car from Lago to PH and from PH to Abuja, straight to Kaduna, does your car battery run down?

No. That's the mechanism. The battery of a car will only run down if you don't use it for long. Same with this gen.

Though they say “fueless”, it actively gets the “fuel” from the solar panels accompanying the kit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Tree Supplying Electricity / David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi Invents eco-E, Multi-Purpose Cleaner / Cheapest MTN Monthly Data Bundle 1Gig = 1k (www.nairashopping.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.