Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation (5842 Views)

Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari / Why Aren't There More Civil War Monuments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Rossikki: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2021
undisputed25:
Good morning nairalanders
There's this question always bothering my mind maybe because have visited some countries in Asia, Europe and few in Africa
Africa to the world is seen as black continent
But countries like Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt are mostly white and I noticed they are not going through this type of mess like a pure black African countries are experiencing

My curiosity grows when I see how Jamaican lives their life even they are not in Africa but majority of them are people of color and they live in fear and poverty

Some opined that it's as a result of Noah's curse
While some believes that blacks are generally mentally weak of which I won't agree cos a lot of blacks have done greater things in the past and till now

I'll be glad if I could get a meaningful contributions
At least to solve a problem, we need to identify it first
Mynd44

BLACK COUNTRIES WITH HIGH LIVING STANDARDS:

Living standards based on the UN's Human Development Index (HDI)

Barbados

0.814 Annual Increase 0.23%

Trinidad and Tobago

0.796 Increase 0.17%

Seychelles

0.796 Increase 0.46%

Grenada

0.779 Increase 0.36%

St Kitts and Nevis

0.779 Increase 0.48%

Antigua and Barbuda

0.778 Increase 0.22%

Saint Lucia

0.759 Increase 0.43%

Dominica

0.742 Increase 0.03%

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

0.738 Increase 0.31%

Botswana

0.735 Increase 1.15%

Jamaica

0.734 Increase 0.03%

Gabon

0.703 Increase 0.84%

Countries with similar or LOWER Living Standards than the Above:

Ukraine

China

Moldova

Indonesia

Phillipines

Tajiksitan

India

Bangladesh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

SO, OP, YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU ARE A LIAR.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by samuelpeters(m): 12:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

The problem with many of you is that you don't read history and analyse issues.

You said, ''What were our ancestors doing when these whites came and conquered them?''

Tell me. How were Africans supposed to know in advance that Europeans would use the gunpowder which the Chinese were using for religious ceremonies, to enter some dark room and build explosives and guns for the sole purpose of going around the world to mass murder people, and loot their resources?

That was a world that had used iron weapons like swords, shields, bows and arrows for THOUSANDS of years prior.

NOBODY saw it coming anywhere on earth. ALL fell victim to the western gun.

So to blame Africans or Indians, or whoever the victim was, for their defeat is ignorant.

The ONLY way Africa could have avoided conquest was if African kings had acquired gunpowder mixing skills from the Chinese BEFORE the Europeans did, AND WITH the specific intent to use it to build deadly, mass killing weapons for the purpose of going round the world to loot resources and subdue nations.

Africans had no need to do that because theirs was THE land of resources, and there was no shortage.

The shortage was in Europe. The desperation and greed for riches was in Europe.

So blame the people who introduced mass killing methods out of sheer greed and selfishness, for what became of the world.

Don't blame the societies they destroyed, ok?

Was that the only thing I said?
I knew about these things but do we continue to sit down and blame the whites because they destroyed our societies?

China, indian and other asian countries are moving forward. They didn't sit down and continue to blame the f**king whites for destroying them.
They picked up the pieces and move on!

©️2021.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by cjrane: 12:36am On Apr 05, 2021
Truly black people have become a reproach on humanity. I don't know why but it is the naked truth if you want to tell the truth as it is.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Rossikki: 12:41am On Apr 05, 2021
samuelpeters:

Was that the only thing I said?
I knew about these things but do we continue to sit down and blame the whites because they destroyed our societies?

China, indian and other asian countries are moving forward. They didn't sit down and continue to blame the f**king whites for destroying them.
They picked up the pieces and move on!

©️2021.

Stop talking ignorant rubbish.

What. Should we not discuss our history?

You think Indians and Chinese don't discuss history?

They do it 1000 times more than you.

That is why they are not conditioned self haters like you, talking rubbish.

That is why they have not abandoned their names, religions, and philosophies, while YOU have.

And knowing and discussing your history, PLUS the role played by foreign plunderers is a VITAL PART of removing yourselves from their claws and mental slavery.

Not sticking your head in the sand and playing dumb ostrich while the west screws you over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Rossikki: 12:44am On Apr 05, 2021
cjrane:
Truly black people have become a reproach on humanity. I don't know why but it is the naked truth if you want to tell the truth as it is.

Shut up and crawl back into your little hole of self hatred and inferiority complex.

Worthless waste of space and wasted education.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 1:52am On Apr 05, 2021
LeoThaGreat:

Firstly, until 2015, there has been no democratically elected president in Nigeria since 1957 that isn't an alliance between The North & The Igbos, so I laugh whenever I read comments suggesting Yòrùbás have been governing Nigeria with the Fulanis as if the Igbos aren't the original "One Nigeria" super glue.

. Tafawa Balewa & Azikiwe VS Awolowo (1957)
. Shehu Shagari & Alex Ekueme VS Awolowo (2 times)
. Obasanjo (PDP) VS Olu Falae (AD) (Falae was the consensus candidate in the South West; you can check the election % for that year)
. Musa Yar'adua & Jonathan (PDP) VS Nuhu Ribadu & Segun Agbaje (ACN) (2011)
Till
. Buhari & Osinbajo (APC) VS Jonathan & Sambo (PDP)

The Igbos candidate has always won till 2015

BACK TO THE MAIN TOPIC:
What you should remember is that we now live in the 21st century. Any aggression not properly calculated will result in further losses because USA, China and Russia now call the shots. And any nation that wants to break away needs to be friend to ALL world powers.
Let's assume the Igbos aren't as cowardly as the Yòrùbás, and an aggression like that of 1966 happens again between Igbos and Fulani & friends under the Nigeria brand, do you think the Igbos will win?
Let's further assume that the Igbos win the weapon battle, "Nigeria" will win the war at the United Nations.
"How?" you may ask, if you remember before Corona outbreak, in January 2020 precisely, China was planning to invade Hong Kong because Hong Kong is claiming independence, they have also been recognised by MOST countries in the world, BUT China claims sovereignty over them, and if the country you're trying to break away from still claims sovereignty over you, according to the United Nations, you are going no where.

In the case of Sudan VS South Sudan, Sudan was willing for South Sudan to go. BUT in the cases of:
China VS Taiwan
China VS Hong Kong
Spain VS Catalonia, etc
The United Nations clause of sovereignty still stands.

Jesus said: If you want to build a house, you first calculate the cost.
Calculating the cost is what the Yòrùbás have done till March 2021, now the next step is in motion.
so sudan wanted south sudan to go but just wanted to fight the south sudan for fun.
Why is it that African subhumans are happy to dwell or live by the boundaries of berlin conference?
It is only the igbo that have challenged the partition of Africa,the rest are ok with it.
You know that the world powers will support Nigeria and friends simply because the world powers will gain from Nigeria because Nigeria is an slowpoke country,it is either she is in debt to imf or the the exim bank of China and foreigners love the foolish Nigeria because she is an slowpoke.
You are subhumans!
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Kapeter:
Its abysmal bro. I created this kind of thread some years back, there's no single develop black nation in the who wide world bro. There's only South Africa and we all know that is due to the fact that there's minority white which was trying to do exactly same thing they did in Australia and New zealand hence the reason for the quick development in SA. I think a black man is someway without vision and self centred. Blacks can't do nothing just by themselves. Just absolutely nothing.
Inferiority complex has damaged your brain.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 05, 2021
engrchykae:
so sudan wanted south sudan to go but just wanted to fight the south sudan for fun.
Why is it that African subhumans are happy to dwell or live by the boundaries of berlin conference?
It is only the igbo that have challenged the partition of Africa,the rest are ok with it.
You know that the world powers will support Nigeria and friends simply because the world powers will gain from Nigeria because Nigeria is an slowpoke country,it is either she is in debt to imf or the the exim bank of China and foreigners love the foolish Nigeria because she is an slowpoke.
You are subhumans!
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Shut up and crawl back into your little hole of self hatred and inferiority complex.

Worthless waste of space and wasted education.
Exactly.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Stop talking ignorant rubbish.

What. Should we not discuss our history?

You think Indians and Chinese don't discuss history?

They do it 1000 times more than you.

That is why they are not conditioned self haters like you, talking rubbish.

That is why they have not abandoned their names, religions, and philosophies, while YOU have.

And knowing and discussing your history, PLUS the role played by foreign plunderers is a VITAL PART of removing yourselves from their claws and mental slavery.

Not sticking your head in the sand and playing dumb ostrich while the west screws you over and over again.

Exactly.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

BLACK COUNTRIES WITH HIGH LIVING STANDARDS:

Living standards based on the UN's Human Development Index (HDI)

Barbados

0.814 Annual Increase 0.23%

Trinidad and Tobago

0.796 Increase 0.17%

Seychelles

0.796 Increase 0.46%

Grenada

0.779 Increase 0.36%

St Kitts and Nevis

0.779 Increase 0.48%

Antigua and Barbuda

0.778 Increase 0.22%

Saint Lucia

0.759 Increase 0.43%

Dominica

0.742 Increase 0.03%

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

0.738 Increase 0.31%

Botswana

0.735 Increase 1.15%

Jamaica

0.734 Increase 0.03%

Gabon

0.703 Increase 0.84%

Countries with similar or LOWER Living Standards than the Above:

Ukraine

China

Moldova

Indonesia

Phillipines

Tajiksitan

India

Bangladesh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

SO, OP, YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU ARE A LIAR.

Exactly.
May your children make you happy.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
Typical black. You can't take accountability for anything. When have you ever heard whites whining about being enslaved or amalgamated, etc. etc. They don't wail and complain -- they simply fixed their problems. This characteristic puts them in a different league than pitiful Southern Nigerians.

Remember, the Americans defeated the British to gain their freedom. You can't even defeat aboki and herdsmen.

You are not making any sense.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 05, 2021
ObalaEmma:
Well if you ask me, i would have said we are just perfectly moving through our evolution. Black is still untamed and hardly uses his intellect unless he is suppressed to do so or challenged. However a typical black is so stressed that he want everything to calm him down. Either way less than 200yrs ago our anscestors lived below Adam age, we barely started wearing our thinking cap less than 200yrs. We would get there, European also pass throug this stage same as Asian. The biggest issue we have now the education we adopted, religion we adopted never had an irrational black man in view couple with Liberalism and neocolonialism stage we found ourself.

You have made no sense.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
Sports and singing for other races is what you are bragging about?
Inferiority complex has damaged your brain completely.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 05, 2021
Goldeno:
simple

black Africans are naturally power drunk egocentric. their heads full of pride and sh!ts.

A typical black father wants to be a king and military general in his home, always acting hard and strong like commando.

it gives him joy to realise his family are afraid of his presence.

the women too are not left out of this.
Blacks have a very nonsense idea of respect and discipline.

and this affect the children to a very large extent.
the time they should use to nurture their children, give him/her confidence, let the children express their selves - because that's the only way you can know what the child is about, his weakness, strength, talent, bad habits and good habits - they use the time to play king and Queen, training their children with fear in the name of disciplines.

but what happens when they grow and fear is no longer a factor, then all their personalities that have been suppressed since childhood comes out and their is no one to guide them through it again.

2--- Is also surround the blacks ego and pride.
for long our 4 4 4 fathers told the 4 4 fathers " my son I know what's good for you, so do this". This sequence occurred till it got to us.
the ideal that an elderly person knows all is the very reason we can't move forward.
Black parents never want to accept the fact that there children is, and will always be far more intelligent and smarter than they are, .

For instance, a white business man wants his son/daughter to take over from him and improve on what he has accomplished

A black man will tell his son to keep doing what had done during his own time all in the name of staying grounded and discipline mcheeew.

3- The idea that and elderly person knows all, it the reason black worship ancestors and fore fathers. The oldest in a community is automatically seen as the wisest and most knowledgeable , and pride will never let them admit the don't know something when they're asked. That is how superstitions
and nonsense traditions where born.

Whereas at the same time white where paying there young ones to go on expeditions and find out knowledge about things.

even today if some blacks read about stars and natural phenomenon, they'll tell you "wetin consine me, e no give me food or money"

When young white men go to they sky and underground, to the oceans to seek knowledge a black man just sits down and wait for and old man to tell him ferry tales and lies.

today they are reaping the reward.

fowl wey go big na from small them they know

Modified - those saying it's our leadership, it still boil down to what I said, our leaders are a product of our nature, a chicken does not beget a Lion.

their lack of innovative ideas, their painful reluctance to improve and or build something ecstatic and classy.
there blind and zombie-esque followership of irrelevant things, and things of entertainment.

To you, yes you!! let me ask you.
Do you think if America or any of Europe and Asian supper powers were to be in our shoes they will allow their youths troop into music and social media and all this irrelevant stuffs and ignore education, science and research.
Heeeell NO!!!

they'd even suspend these things for some years and force their children to school.

Your write-up is poor.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 05, 2021
Princewill1:
The Black race is largely intellectually inferior when compared with other races.

Few blacks with higher IQ are disproportionately lower in numbers to cause a significant change.

To build wealth in black countries you need the following:

1. Population Control:
Resources are generally scarce while people abound. For example, Qatar produces almost the same barrel of oil per day with Nigeria. Qatar population is 2.8millions while Nigeria is 200million+. You can't compare a family of 3 with $1k income and a family of 20 with the same $1k income. We need to put an eye on the population if we want to build wealth and raise standard of living.

2. Value Creation:
This doesn't need much explanation. If black countries want riches, they need to create values which they will sell to the aside world for foreign exchange. Japan has little or no natural resources, just empty lands with perennial earthquake. But they're among the top wealthiest countries in the world today thanks to 'Value Creation'.

3. Prudent Management Of Resources:
Just like in business, if you fails to manage your country appropriately, you will end up broke and poor. Black countries are badly managed by greedy and unqualified misfits. Countries should be run just like business where you employ the best hands to do the job.

Unfortunately most black countries ain't doing the above owing to the "dumbness" of their citizenry who are docile and unperturbed.

Your write-up is poor.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 2:14am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

it is houseniggars like one Nigerians who are happy that if IGBOS want war,the world powers will support Nigeria that is suffering from inferioritis mentalitis
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 05, 2021
engrchykae:
it is houseniggars like one Nigerians who are happy that if IGBOS want war,the world powers will support Nigeria that is suffering from inferioritis mentalitis

This has nothing to do with IPOB.
It's your brain that I'm talking about.
Stop worshipping whites!!!!!
It doesn't make sense.
Stop condemning all blacks including yourself!!!
It's a mental disorder.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 2:30am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

This has nothing to do with IPOB.
It's your brain that I'm talking about.
Stop worshipping whites!!!!!
It doesn't make sense.
Stop condemning all blacks including yourself!!!
It's a mental disorder.
who told you I worship whites?
I am very annoyed how the king of creation,the African is happy to live by Berlin conference map of africa.
I am very annoyed on how the African is always ready to die to defend western economic interest.
I am very annoyed why we got involved in two world wars on behalf of Britain when at the same time, emperor menelik of ethiopia fought and defeated italians for Ethiopian independence,the Ethiopians never see themselves as niggars .
They have different calendar and lifestyle.
It is only the African that will give mining rights of gold,diamonds,crude oil to Europeans who will give Africans peanuts in exchange,
What is the wisdom in Nigeria selling crude oil and importing petroleum products?
While destroying the so called illegal refineries because the government wants to please the multinational companies?

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by heniford2: 3:03am On Apr 05, 2021
harmargedon:
A time would come when you'd be asking, "why is Africa the only great continent in the world".
that's when his dead now not in his life time
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Fortune109: 3:56am On Apr 05, 2021
undisputed25:
Good morning nairalanders
There's this question always bothering my mind maybe because have visited some countries in Asia, Europe and few in Africa
Africa to the world is seen as black continent
But countries like Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt are mostly white and I noticed they are not going through this type of mess like a pure black African countries are experiencing

My curiosity grows when I see how Jamaican lives their life even they are not in Africa but majority of them are people of color and they live in fear and poverty

Some opined that it's as a result of Noah's curse
While some believes that blacks are generally mentally weak of which I won't agree cos a lot of blacks have done greater things in the past and till now

I'll be glad if I could get a meaningful contributions
At least to solve a problem, we need to identify it first
Mynd44

It's just the nature of our climate bro...whatever you do, your food and climatic condition influence you greatly...

Tropical weather's make you want to have fun...there is food everywhere you turn to...there is just too much fun for you everywhere...you go into the jungles and you live like paradise...

It makes you want to sing, you want to do drama, you want to tell stories like folklores...

You so much engross in all these till you forget to invent necessities...we do this for ages and it's part of our DNAs...it does not matter where an average African reside in the world...it just part of you.

Harsh weather's of other continents ( also North Africa) for instance make you reserved and want to find a way out of your situations...so you want to invent things to make life livable for you in your hash environments...

However there will always be exceptions in all cases of life...those (exceptions) are just the margins...

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Aconomist: 4:25am On Apr 05, 2021
engrchykae:
I am very annoyed how the king of creation,the African is happy to live by Berlin conference map of africa.
I am very annoyed on how the African is always ready to die to defend western economic interest.
I am very annoyed why we got involved in two world wars on behalf of Britain when at the same time, emperor menelik of ethiopia fought and defeated italians for Ethiopian independence,the Ethiopians never see themselves as niggars .
It is only the African that will give mining rights of gold,diamonds,crude oil to Europeans who will give Africans peanuts in exchange,
What is the wisdom in Nigeria selling crude oil and importing petroleum products?
While destroying the so called illegal refineries because the government wants to please the multinational companies?
Ethiopians were "never colonized" but all they do is sell each other into slavery and kill each other over tribal differences. The whole Ethiopian economy is smaller than Lagos. Those people are nothing to look up to.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2021
engrchykae:

Rubbish!!!!
The government is made up of people that accumulate wealth upon wealth by hook or crook.
It takes wisdom to make money as a politician.
The reason why the economy of Nigeria is doomed is because the politicians want it to be doomed since it favours them.
Concerning calendars and lifestyles, you have not made any sense.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Fortune109:

It's just the nature of our climate bro...whatever you do, your food and climatic condition influence you greatly...

Tropical weather's make you want to have fun...there is food everywhere you turn to...there is just too much fun for you everywhere...you go into the jungles and you live like paradise...

It makes you want to sing, you want to do drama, you want to tell stories like folklores...

You so much engross in all these till you forget to invent necessities...we do this for ages and it's part of our DNAs...it does not matter where an average African reside in the world...it just part of you.

Harsh weather's of other planets for instance make you reserved and want to find a way out of your situations...so you want to invent things to make life livable for you in your hash environments...

However there will always be exception in all cases of life...those are just the margins...

Rubbish.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Fortune109: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Rubbish.

Why do you think it's rubbish??
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Fortune109:

Why do you think it's rubbish??

Anything that shows racial inferiority complex is rubbish.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by ObalaEmma: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You have made no sense.
still my opinion .. if u have your let the house know
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Fortune109: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Anything that shows racial inferiority complex is rubbish.

Please point out what is racial inferiority complex in my write up
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2021
Fortune109:

Please point out what is racial inferiority complex in my write up
You said it's in the DNA of blacks to forget or not to invent things.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Fortune109: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You said it's in the DNA of blacks to forget or not to invent things.

Go and study the Origin of Species... and know about the role of your food and your environment in your evolution which in turn is part of your DNA

The benefits...

How come all blacks are naturally stronger than any other race...most heavy weight boxing champions are blacks??

How come eastern Africans do better than any other race in marathon naturally??

How come people with west African origin are the best Sprinters??

Those are the good sides bro...the other side is what the OP is asking about...

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2021
Fortune109:

Go and study the Origin of Species... and know about the role of your food and your environment in your evolution which in turn is part your DNA

The benefits...

How come all blacks are naturally stronger than any other race...most heavy weight boxing champions are blacks??

How come eastern Africans do better than any other race in marathon naturally??

How come people with west African origin are the best Sprinters??

Those are the good sides bro...the other side is what the OP is asking about...

It's only someone with racial inferiority complex that will say he and other members of his race are intellectually inferior.
No scientist or philosopher can make me feel inferior as an African.

Google can't force me to accept nonsense as the truth!!!!

My DNA has nothing to do with intellectual inferiority.

Teach your children to regard themselves as inferior!!!!!!

My head is too hot to accommodate such bullshit!!!!!
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Fortune109: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It's only someone with racial inferiority complex that will say he and other members of his race are intellectually inferior.
No scientist or philosopher can make me feel inferior as an African.

Google can't force me to accept nonsense as the truth!!!!

My DNA has nothing to do with intellectual inferiority.

Teach your children to regard themselves as inferior!!!!!!

My head is too hot to accommodate such bullshit!!!!!

Facts are facts...

Nobody is inferior to anyone...we are all products of our environments...

Why do you need a quiet place to read...why not in the club??

Whatever is going on is exactly whoever makes us wants it to be...

As I said, there are exceptional cases though...

There is good news Also..

The last part of science would be Africa's... Quantum science and metaphysics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"This Is Port Harcourt Not Asokoro"- Wike's Magic Wand In Action: Pics & Video / Iyaloja Appoints An Ibo Man As Babaloja Of Ladipo Market / PDP Officially Bars Sylva From Running As Bayelsa Governor - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.