Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation (5843 Views)

Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari / Why Aren't There More Civil War Monuments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by lionshare: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2021
Following
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by majamajic(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2021
undisputed25:

Please educate me
Like few years ago I met an Arab man in Abu Dhabi
He asked me where I am from
I told him Nigeria
He screamed why is Nigeria taking over everywhere?
He asked if I knew Anthony Joshua, okocha, etc I was just smiling but deep down inside me I was weeping only if he knows that majority of Nigerians living back home are depressed

Nigeria is the most populous black nation , that they think Ghana and Kenya are states in Nigeria
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Thelucifer666(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2021
Botswana and Seychelles aren't undeveloped
These are good peaceful nations
Open your eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Princewill1(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2021
The Black race is largely intellectually inferior when compared with other races.

Few blacks with higher IQ are disproportionately lower in numbers to cause a significant change.

To build wealth in black countries you need the following:

1. Population Control:
Resources are generally scarce while people abound. For example, Qatar produces almost the same barrel of oil per day with Nigeria. Qatar population is 2.8millions while Nigeria is 200million+. You can't compare a family of 3 with $1k income and a family of 20 with the same $1k income. We need to put an eye on the population if we want to build wealth and raise standard of living.

2. Value Creation:
This doesn't need much explanation. If black countries want riches, they need to create values which they will sell to the aside world for foreign exchange. Japan has little or no natural resources, just empty lands with perennial earthquake. But they're among the top wealthiest countries in the world today thanks to 'Value Creation'.

3. Prudent Management Of Resources:
Just like in business, if you fails to manage your country appropriately, you will end up broke and poor. Black countries are badly managed by greedy and unqualified misfits. Countries should be run just like business where you employ the best hands to do the job.

Unfortunately most black countries ain't doing the above owing to the "dumbness" of their citizenry who are docile and unperturbed.

11 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by beejaay: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2021
Blacks major problem is penchant for extreme loyalty and greed.. We are too loyal hence can't fight evil, it has nothing to do with the white colonizing us.. Our extreme form of loyalty stop us from speaking up against injustice wherever we see it, we defend and shield our kids, families from retribution when it's clear they deserved it, a typical black man will cover up murder just to save face.. We don't understand the mantra of "Loyalty to humanity not individual" the percentage of black that is willing to sacrifice humanity for the sake of few is alarming, it's why we still have ibb, obj, pmb, tinubu, gej, orji uzor, asari,... An average white man or Arabs don't have loyalty beyond a grain of salt, they will turn against you once they are showing obvious reason and u are threat to commonsense but blacks only turn against you only when their stomach is affected reason why most don't condemn yahoo yahoo, fulani herdsmen, bandit, kidnappers, boko haram, bad roads, bad hospitals, ntil it affects them personally

6 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by SarkinYarki: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2021
Go to peckham and see how black people have turned that place to something else ...the black man is too self centered

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by beejaay: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2021
We value outside more than the inside reason why you see people entertain visitors with expensive drinks but only water for theirs kids, they give visitors 4 meats and divide one among 3 children, they drive expensive cars but the gutter in front of their house is an eyesore, they waste food and resources doing owambe but can't have a decent meal at home, they borrow to finance extravagance but cant sacrifice little for excellence.. You will hear mantra like "I will do wonder during your wedding" they are only particular about your wedding not your mental and relationship wellbeing, they ask where is your car when they see you without it and not how are you.. Eliminate extreme loyalty and see the black race thrive, retain it and we will be here 1000urs from now saying the same tin...

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by melvinjames: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2021
Princewill1:
The Black race is largely intellectually inferior when compared with other races.

Few blacks with higher IQ are disproportionately lower in numbers to cause a significant change.

1. Population Control:
Resources are generally scarce while people abound. For example, Qatar produces almost the same barrel of oil per day with Nigeria. Qatar population is 2.8millions while Nigeria is 200million+. You can't compare a family of 3 with $1k income and a of 20 with the same $1k income. We need to put an eye on the population if we need to build wealth and raise standard of living.

2. Value Creation:
This don't need much explanation. If black countries want riches, they need to create values which they will sell to the aside world for foreign exchange. Japan has little or no natural resources, just empty lands with perennial earthquake. But they're among the wealthiest countries in the world today thanks to 'Value Creation'.

Just like in business, if you fails to manage your country appropriately, you will end up broke and poor. Black countries are badly managed by greedy and unqualified misfits. Countries should be run just like business where you employ the best hands to do the job.

Unfortunately most black countries ain't doing the above owing to the "dumbness" of their citizenry who are docile and unperturbed.

Great write up though I disagree with you when you said "The Black race is largely intellectually inferior when compared with other races."
We are not intellectually inferior, we just haven't had any good luck in getting the right leaders.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Goldeno(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2021
justtoodark:

absolutly not.... blacks are the most religous people in the world....
Being religious and being good are two very different things
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Konpresor012(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2021
undisputed25:
Good morning nairalanders
There's this question always bothering my mind maybe because have visited some countries in Asia, Europe and few in Africa
Africa to the world is seen as black continent
But countries like Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt are mostly white and I noticed they are not going through this type of mess like a pure black African countries are experiencing

My curiosity grows when I see how Jamaican lives their life even they are not in Africa but majority of them are people of color and they live in fear and poverty

Some opined that it's as a result of Noah's curse
While some believes that blacks are generally mentally weak of which I won't agree cos a lot of blacks have done greater things in the past and till now

I'll be glad if I could get a meaningful contributions
At least to solve a problem, we need to identify it first
Mynd44
So noah cursed ur family? That's bad oo
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by justtoodark: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Goldeno:

Being religious and being good are two very different things

believe you me,you blacks have no chance against the evil of this world alone....
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by seunny4lif(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2021
Botswana was developed by the white people
Thelucifer666:
Botswana and Seychelles aren't undeveloped
These are good peaceful nations
Open your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Goldeno(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2021
justtoodark:

believe you me,you blacks have no chance against the evil of this world alone....
There's evil every where no doubt,.

but the ease with which Blacks do theirs is astonishing.

a child who steal and hide, and the one that steal in the open without flinching which of them has hope of getting better.

at least one of them has a working conscience and a sense of right and wrong.

when blacks do wrong things they do it with such flair and confidence, that you might almost be tempted to think it is staged.

yes whites also do some evil things but at least they have a large number of of their population trying to make things right.

say in Nigeria, bribery, lieing and deceit is so common that it's like second nature, being played even between parents and their children from babyhood.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by pointblank247(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2021
undisputed25:
I wish we could open our eyes to see beyond the borders of religion and indoctrination
At least I know being black is not curse cos have seen blacks doing greater things but not within the black people
Such as
Pele
Serena Williams
Usain Bolt
Micheal Jackson
Even P. Diddy
Carson
The list is endless
These people are gods in their respective fields
So I'm convinced being black is not a curse but why can't we develop..
I'm really curious
all of the above are entertainers, did we come to this world to entertain the whites.
I'm bothered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Goldeno(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2021
pointblank247:
all of the above are entertainers, did we come to this world to entertain the whites.
I'm bothered
Exactly my point too.

we seem to be only good at irrelevant things.
even when they get scholarships from here to there it's either they are studying music, art, drama or English, all those irrelevant useless courses or they are going there for sport.

how about engineering and science, economics, business management courses.

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Tianamen1: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2021
Very smart point of view. I have learned something new today.

Goldeno:
simple

black Africans are naturally power drunk egocentric. their heads full of pride and sh!ts.

A typical black father wants to be a king and military general in his home, always acting hard and strong like commando.

it gives him joy to realise his family are afraid of his presence.

the women too are not left out of this.
Blacks have a very nonsense idea of respect and discipline.

and this affect the children to a very large extent.
the time they should use to nurture their children, give him/her confidence, let the children express their selves - because that's the only way you can know what the child is about, his weakness, strength, talent, bad habits and good habits - they use the time to play king and Queen, training their children with fear in the name of disciplines.

but what happens when they grow and fear is no longer a factor, then all their personalities that have been suppressed since childhood comes out and their is no one to guide them through it again.

2--- Is also surround the blacks ego and pride.
for long our 4 4 4 fathers told the 4 4 fathers " my son I know what's good for you, so do this". This sequence occurred till it got to us.
the ideal that an elderly person knows all is the very reason we can't move forward.
Black parents never want to accept the fact that there children is, and will always be far more intelligent and smarter than they are, .

For instance, a white business man wants his son/daughter to take over from him and improve on what he has accomplished

A black man will tell his son to keep doing what had done during his own time all in the name of staying grounded and discipline mcheeew.

3- The idea that and elderly person knows all, it the reason black worship ancestors and fore fathers. The oldest in a community is automatically seen as the wisest and most knowledgeable , and pride will never let them admit the don't know something when they're asked. That is how superstitions
and nonsense traditions where born.

Whereas at the same time white where paying there young ones to go on expeditions and find out knowledge about things.

even today if some blacks read about stars and natural phenomenon, they'll tell you "wetin consine me, e no give me food or money"

When young white men go to they sky and underground, to the oceans to seek knowledge a black man just sits down and wait for and old man to tell him ferry tales and lies.

today they are reaping the reward.

fowl wey go big na from small them they know

Modified - those saying it's our leadership, it still boil down to what I said, our leaders are a product of our nature, a chicken does not beget a Lion.

their lack of innovative ideas, their painful reluctance to improve and or build something ecstatic and classy.
there blind and zombie-esque followership of irrelevant things, and things of entertainment.

To you, yes you!! let me ask you.
Do you think if America or any of Europe and Asian supper powers were to be in our shoes they will allow their youths troop into music and social media and all this irrelevant stuffs and ignore education, science and research.
Heeeell NO!!!

they'd even suspend these things for some years and force their children to school.

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by edoairways: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kapeter:
Its abysmal bro. I created this kind of thread some years back, there's no single develop black nation in the who wide world bro. There's only South Africa and we all know that is due to the fact that there's minority white which was trying to do exactly same thing they did in Australia and New zealand hence the reason for the quick development in SA. I think a black man is someway without vision and self centred. Blacks can't do nothing just by themselves. Just absolutely nothing.
This is the reason@undisputed25

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by harmargedon: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
chiiraq802:

Story!!! lipsrsealed
I know, but remember I told you so when it happens. Always Remember;

Sumer and Akkad.

Mitanni.

Babylonia.

Assyria.

Hittite Empire.

Phoenicia.

Carthaginian Empire.

Ancient Iran.

down to United States in our time. Power doesn't remain in one country or race. And when we get hold of it in Africa again, just remember to quote me.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by edoairways: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Tianamen1:
Very smart point of view. I have learned something new today.

undisputed25 this is another strong point
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by edoairways: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Konpresor012:

So noah cursed ur family? That's bad oo
It is a hypothetical statement which hasn't been proven yet
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
undisputed25:
There's this question always bothering my mind maybe because have visited some countries in Asia, Europe and few in Africa
But countries like Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt are mostly white and I noticed they are not going through this type of mess like a pure black African countries are experiencing

My curiosity grows when I see how Jamaican lives their life even they are not in Africa but majority of them are people of color and they live in fear and poverty

While some believes that blacks are generally mentally weak of which I won't agree cos a lot of blacks have done greater things in the past and till now

I'll be glad if I could get a meaningful contributions
At least to solve a problem, we need to identify it first
Mynd44
I heard that white women love to race-mix with Black men.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Olumighty123(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Goldeno:
simple

black Africans are naturally power drunk egocentric. their heads full of pride and sh!ts.

A typical black father wants to be a king and military general in his home, always acting hard and strong like commando.

it gives him joy to realise his family are afraid of his presence.

the women too are not left out of this.
Blacks have a very nonsense idea of respect and discipline.

and this affect the children to a very large extent.
the time they should use to nurture their children, give him/her confidence, let the children express their selves - because that's the only way you can know what the child is about, his weakness, strength, talent, bad habits and good habits - they use the time to play king and Queen, training their children with fear in the name of disciplines.

but what happens when they grow and fear is no longer a factor, then all their personalities that have been suppressed since childhood comes out and their is no one to guide them through it again.

2--- Is also surround the blacks ego and pride.
for long our 4 4 4 fathers told the 4 4 fathers " my son I know what's good for you, so do this". This sequence occurred till it got to us.
the ideal that an elderly person knows all is the very reason we can't move forward.
Black parents never want to accept the fact that there children is, and will always be far more intelligent and smarter than they are, .

For instance, a white business man wants his son/daughter to take over from him and improve on what he has accomplished

A black man will tell his son to keep doing what had done during his own time all in the name of staying grounded and discipline mcheeew.

3- The idea that and elderly person knows all, it the reason black worship ancestors and fore fathers. The oldest in a community is automatically seen as the wisest and most knowledgeable , and pride will never let them admit the don't know something when they're asked. That is how superstitions
and nonsense traditions where born.

Whereas at the same time white where paying there young ones to go on expeditions and find out knowledge about things.

even today if some blacks read about stars and natural phenomenon, they'll tell you "wetin consine me, e no give me food or money"

When young white men go to they sky and underground, to the oceans to seek knowledge a black man just sits down and wait for and old man to tell him ferry tales and lies.

today they are reaping the reward.

fowl wey go big na from small them they know

Modified - those saying it's our leadership, it still boil down to what I said, our leaders are a product of our nature, a chicken does not beget a Lion.

their lack of innovative ideas, their painful reluctance to improve and or build something ecstatic and classy.
there blind and zombie-esque followership of irrelevant things, and things of entertainment.

To you, yes you!! let me ask you.
Do you think if America or any of Europe and Asian supper powers were to be in our shoes they will allow their youths troop into music and social media and all this irrelevant stuffs and ignore education, science and research.
Heeeell NO!!!

they'd even suspend these things for some years and force their children to school.

Baba, you've just explained it all..
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Ichiebillion: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
undisputed25:

This GDP of a thing sometimes is confusing.. I'll read on GDPs impact on standard of living
Seems Egyptians live better than Nigerians despite we are richer
Dude just stated GDP nominally. It's the GDP per capita that shows how well a country is doing.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by CodeTemplar: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Princewill1:

1. Population Control:
Resources are generally scarce while people abound. For example, Qatar produces almost the same barrel of oil per day with Nigeria. Qatar population is 2.8millions while Nigeria is 200million+. You can't compare a family of 3 with $1k income and a of 20 with the same $1k income. We need to put an eye on the population if we need to build wealth and raise standard of living.

2. Value Creation:
This don't need much explanation. If black countries want riches, they need to create values which they will sell to the aside world for foreign exchange. Japan has little or no natural resources, just empty lands with perennial earthquake. But they're among the wealthiest countries in the world today thanks to 'Value Creation'.

Blacks don't allow fellow blacks rise. That's the most telling reason for our disastrous state.
In higher institutions, you see lecturers boasting about failure rate when they should be mindful of success and knowledge transfer rate. In work environment, the pull me down syndrome is all too clear. Even if you have high IQ, the only way majority will relate with you is by pulling you down. That's why some people will occult their lives and start saying a third class here is equivalent to a first class there.

3 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by cocolacec(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kapeter:
Its abysmal bro. I created this kind of thread some years back, there's no single develop black nation in the who wide world bro. There's only South Africa and we all know that is due to the fact that there's minority white which was trying to do exactly same thing they did in Australia and New zealand hence the reason for the quick development in SA. I think a black man is someway without vision and self centred. Blacks can't do nothing just by themselves. Just absolutely nothing.

The reason for poverty in black nations is that Africa bleeds so others can live.All the developed nations of the world continue to steal the enormous wealth of the black people giving you vassals are leaders.

Another problem of the black man is religion(Islam and Christianity) to hypnotise and brainwash you to leave everything to God as if God is a labourer.Religion also makes blacks poor through tithes,donations and offerings to God who doesnt have a bank account.Religion os a franchise it has nothing to do with God.Have you ever wondered why there are so many religions in the world but the faithfůls keep getting poorer day by day?

Poverty and hardship breeds narcissism in the society and Africans have a high level of narcissism in their societies due to prolonged hardship and suffering.

Below is an excerpt from king leopold letter for the congo free state:

“Reverends, Fathers and Dear Compatriots: The task that is given to fulfill is very delicate and requires much tact. You will go certainly to evangelize, but your evangelization must inspire above all Belgium interests. Your principal objective in our mission in the Congo is never to teach the niggers to know God, this they know already. They speak and submit to a Mungu, one Nzambi, one Nzakomba, and what else I don't know.

They know that to kill, to sleep with someone else's wife, to lie and to insult is bad. Have courage to admit it; you are not going to teach them what they know already. Your essential role is to facilitate the task of administrators and industrials, which means you will go to interpret the gospel in the way it will be the best to protect your interests in that part of the world. For these things, you have to keep watch on disinteresting our savages from the richness that is plenty [in their underground. To avoid that, they get interested in it, and make you murderous] competition and dream one day to overthrow you.

Your knowledge of the gospel will allow you to find texts ordering, and encouraging your followers to love poverty, like “Happier are the poor because they will inherit the heaven” and, “It's very difficult for the rich to enter the kingdom of God.” You have to detach from them and make them disrespect everything which gives courage to affront us. I make reference to their Mystic System and their war fetish – warfare protection – which they pretend not to want to abandon, and you must do everything in your power to make it disappear. Your action will be directed essentially to the younger ones, for they won't revolt when the recommendation of the priest is contradictory to their parent's teachings.

The children have to learn to obey what the missionary recommends, who is the father of their soul. You must singularly insist on their total submission and obedience, avoid developing the spirit in the schools, teach students to read and not to reason. There, dear patriots, are some of the principles that you must apply. You will find many other books, which will be given to you at the end of this conference. Evangelize the niggers so that they stay forever in submission to the white colonialists, so they never revolt against the restraints they are undergoing. Recite every day – “Happy are those who are weeping because the kingdom of God is for them.”

Convert always the blacks by using the whip. Keep their women in nine months of submission to work freely for us. Force them to pay you in sign of recognition-goats, chicken or eggs-every time you visit their villages. And make sure that niggers never become rich. Sing every day that it's impossible for the rich to enter heaven. Make them pay tax each week at Sunday mass. Use the money supposed for the poor, to build flourishing business centres. Institute a confessional system, which allows you to be good detectives denouncing any black that has a different consciousness contrary to that of the decision-maker. Teach the niggers to forget their heroes and to adore only ours. Never present a chair to a black that comes to visit you. Don't give him more than one cigarette. Never invite him for dinner even if he gives you a chicken every time you arrive at his house."

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Thelucifer666(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
seunny4lif:
Botswana was developed by the white people
No they weren't
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by CodeTemplar: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
beejaay:
Blacks major problem is penchant for extreme loyalty and greed.. We are too loyal hence can't fight evil, it has nothing to do with the white colonizing us.. Our extreme form of loyalty stop us from speaking up against injustice wherever we see it, we defend and shield our kids, families from retribution when it's clear they deserved it, a typical black man will cover up murder just to save face.. We don't understand the mantra of "Loyalty to humanity not individual" the percentage of black that is willing to sacrifice humanity for the sake of few is alarming, it's why we still have ibb, obj, pmb, tinubu, gej, orji uzor, asari,... An average white man or Arabs don't have loyalty beyond a grain of salt, they will turn against you once they are showing obvious reason and u are threat to commonsense but blacks only turn against you only when their stomach is affected reason why most don't condemn yahoo yahoo, fulani herdsmen, bandit, kidnappers, boko haram, bad roads, bad hospitals, ntil it affects them personally
Greed is another serious factor. Everybody assumes all other person will use public resource for themselves and so are open about greed.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by cocolacec(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
mekaboy:
Our hearts are evil.

Whites are more evil than blacks.If you know you know.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by cocolacec(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
melvinjames:

Those from the countries above are not regarded as whites. People from those countries are persecuted same as other Africans.
Las las Nigeria is the wealthiest nation in Africa according to GDP.

Check this
Nigeria's GDP = 448.1 billion USD
Egypt's GDP = 303.1 billion USD
Algeria's GDP = 171.1 billion USD
Morocco's GDP = 119.7 billion USD
Tunisia'S GDP = 38.8 billion USD

Compare the population with the GDP
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
undisputed25:

Blacks generally loves opression, it is either they are opressing and fighting others, especially those they feels does better than them, or oppresses themselves.

It is a deadly mentality, as evidented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life In Ghana Compare To Nigeria / The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons / Tinubu Has Won 20 Of The 27 Lgas in Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.