Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? (997 Views)

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by andyblinks05: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2021
Please as the topic stated what is the ruling? if you are contributing make sure you have a reference to back you claim.
tag our pastors here
Righteousness87
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Kobojunkiee: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2021
andyblinks05:
Please as the topic stated what is the ruling?
if you are contributing make sure you have a reference to back you claim.

tag our pastors here

Righteousness87
Ruling? By whom? God does not care about your dress code, talk less of your head fashion. undecided
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Righteousness2(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2021
Which one be Ruling?
In the Kingdom of JESUS CHRIST! We don't have a Ruling , we Have the Scriptures ( GOD'S Word, the Holy Bible ) to Guide and teach us.

If I understood your question, this is the Scriptures for that

1 Corinthians 11:3-5
3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Spending123: 9:03am On Apr 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Which one be Ruling?
In the Kingdom of JESUS CHRIST! We don't have a Ruling , we Have the Scriptures ( GOD'S Word the Holy Bible ) to Guide and teach us.

If I understand your question, this is the Scriptures for that

3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

Bros abeg onah done find Judas?

Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by nellyelitz(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Which one be Ruling?
In the Kingdom of JESUS CHRIST! We don't have a Ruling , we Have the Scriptures ( GOD'S Word, the Holy Bible ) to Guide and teach us.

pastor i knew u'll fall badly for this and the corithians u quoted was well expected, having said that please go back and read the whole chapter u'll then undstand the context of which paul said that and u wont find any other coraboration as such it cant be a doctrine because just a verse can NEVER make a doctrine. So ur quote was outta context, thank yo
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Righteousness2(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2021
nellyelitz:
pastor i knew u'll fall badly for this and the corithians u quoted was well expected, having said that please go back and read the whole chapter u'll then undstand the context of which paul said that and u wont find any other coraboration as such it cant be a doctrine because just a verse can NEVER make a doctrine. So ur quote was outta context, thank yo
The Whole Chapter are Doctrines put out by Vro Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles.
Keep Decieving yourself or Contexualizing yourself.
It's yourself you can Deceive..
Wisdom is Profitable to Direct..
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by andyblinks05: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Ruling? By whom? God does not care about your dress code, talk less of your head fashion. undecided
ok why is it a norm that you must remove cap before entering the church ?
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by andyblinks05: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Which one be Ruling?

I've understand the scripture but of what difference does it make to uncovered your head, I want to know the significance because jesus too covered his head
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by andyblinks05: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2021
nellyelitz:
and btw jesus covered his head too while praying except the film we watch is not authentic
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Righteousness2(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2021
andyblinks05:

I've understand the scripture but of what difference does it make to uncovered your head, I want to know the significance because jesus too covered his head
Where did you See JESUS Sir?
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by andyblinks05: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

Where did you See JESUS Sir?
for film jesus covered his head.
even in scripture there's a verse that says "and he covered his head and start praying" can't recall the verse tho.
so what difference does it make... while females cover theirs and we uncover ours
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Righteousness2(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2021
andyblinks05:

for film jesus covered his head.
even in scripture there's a verse that says "and he covered his head and start praying" can't recall the verse tho.
so what difference does it make... while females cover theirs and we uncover ours
I will like to see that Scripture.
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Xoxyl(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2021
For men, it's a sign of respect. It's not a sin of you remove or put cap in church.

Those that worship him do that in spirit and truth.

Say No to Bald head and Thining Hair.

Reverse your hair loss and increase the cross sectional of each hair strand with Our Hair Growth Serum.

WhatsApp 0902 276 9119 or Order at
https://beautyarena.store/hair-growth-serum/

Free Delivery to your location..
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by aje55393: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Please as the topic stated what is the ruling?
if you are contributing make sure you have a reference to back you claim.
tag our pastors here
Righteousness87
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by CodeTemplar: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Christians don't monopolize interpretation of the bible like that. Stop waiting for ruling on doctrinal differences. The Holy Spirit is there for a reason.
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Christians don't monopolize interpretation of the bible like that. Stop waiting for ruling on doctrinal differences. The Holy Spirit is there for a reason.
You mean the spirit of mammon in you? That's an evil spirit not the Spirit of God, so stop deceiving yourself that He has anything to do with you. He doesn't know you!
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Kobojunkiee: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Whole Chapter are Doctrines put out by Vro Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles.
Keep Decieving yourself or Contexualizing yourself.
It's yourself you can Deceive..
Wisdom is Profitable to Direct..
Interesting that you claim the whole chapter is infact doctrines that Paul put out. Yet Jesus Christ, the one who you say is your Master, warned you against those same doctrines and traditons(commandments) of men which He Jesus Christ declared were nothing but lies that are set against the power of God in your life. undecided

The same Jesus Christ told you that the Servant(Paul'd doctrines included) can never be greater than His Master( the Truth of Jesus Christ), so why do you consult the servant to know the Truth when the Master has given you His Truth (teachings/commandments) and asked you to accept(trust) and obey that only? undecided
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Kobojunkiee: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
andyblinks05:

ok why is it a norm that you must remove cap before entering the church ?
You would have to ask your church people, their owners and the traditions they chose to focus so much on. This all has nothing to do with God but the doctrines and commandments(traditions) of men. undecided

God does not care whether your hair is covered or not covered...it's man that cares about such things since men love their own doctrines and traditions much more than they care of the Truth of God. undecided
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Kobojunkiee: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
andyblinks05:

This idea that in the Kingdom of God it matters whether your hair is covered or not goes against the very teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

In the Kingdom of God, there are no males or females, no race/tribes, colors, age, etc. All that is meaningless because according to Jesus Christ, the functions all those serve are of this world and not of His Kingdom. But men, by their lies, still try to force sexism, racism/tribalism in through their doctrines and their traditions, so as to appease themselves. Problem is those who commit the sin of adding/removing from the Law of God heap curses on themselves by their actions, and those who imbibe and live by those lies also heap curses on themselves by their disobedience of God. undecided
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Kobojunkiee: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
Xoxyl:
For men, it's a sign of respect. It's not a sin of you remove or put cap in church.
Those that worship him do that in spirit and truth.
Just as long as you point out that your show of respect has nothing to do with God or anything He has in fact commanded of you. Every vain worship of Him amounts to nullifying the Power of God in your lives so, it is in your best interest that you abandon ideas that are not of Him where God is concerned, focusing instead on doing only that which He has in fact commanded of you, in honor of Him. undecided

You don't honor your Master by doing what your Master has not commanded you to do. Instead, you honor Him by doing that which He has commanded you to do. undecided
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by CodeTemplar: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You mean the spirit of mammon in you? That's an evil spirit not the Spirit of God, so stop deceiving yourself that He has anything to do with you. He doesn't know you!
Stop quoting me when having a conversation with the familiar spirit that drives you. I said the Holy Spirit is there and you started replying to imaginative stuffs. Jay Jay O indeed.
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Stop quoting me when having a conversation with the familiar spirit that drives you. I said the Holy Spirit is there and you started replying to imaginative stuffs. Jay Jay O indeed.
Lol! You never see anything you don dey complain. Next time when the demon you serve and represent here sends you to come any where close to me, you would be foolish enough to obey him.

Keep confusing the lying evil spirit driving you for the Spirit of Truth that has nothing to do with demonically-influenced persons like you.
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by andyblinks05: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
You would have to ask your church people, their owners and the traditions they chose to focus so much on. This all has nothing to do with God but the doctrines and commandments(traditions) of men. undecided

God does not care whether your hair is covered or not covered...it's man that cares about such things since men love their own doctrines and traditions much more than they care of the Truth of God. undecided
you talk true….. doctrines and tradition have encroach into religion and even the apostle added theirs due to certain circumstance faced then. I think there should be updated version of Bible in order to do away with unnecessary doctrines
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by andyblinks05: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
This idea that in the Kingdom of God it matters whether your hair is covered or not goes against the very teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

In the Kingdom of God, there are no males or females, no race/tribes, colors, age, etc. All that is meaningless because according to Jesus Christ, the functions all those serve are of this world and not of His Kingdom. But men, by their lies, still try to force sexism, racism/tribalism in through their doctrines and their traditions, so as to appease themselves. Problem is those who commit the sin of adding/removing from the Law of God heap curses on themselves by their actions, and those who imbibe and live by those lies also heap curses on themselves by their disobedience of God. undecided
even the apostle added their doctrine during their times and which is not applicable to us and now we follow thoes doctrines blindly. if you enter church with cap now some churches will see it as sin. I think there should be an updated version of Bible in order to do away with certain doctrines
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Kobojunkiee: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
andyblinks05:

even the apostle added their doctrine during their times and which is not applicable to us and now we follow thoes doctrines blindly. if you enter church with cap now some churches will see it as sin. I think there should be an updated version of Bible in order to do away with certain doctrines
The part in bold gets me cause I find it hard to believe that what we have today are the actual letters written by the apostles of Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ warned vehemently against the doctrines and traditions of men - false teachers, false prophets and even blind teachers He called them all. undecided
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Kobojunkiee: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
andyblinks05:

you talk true….. doctrines and tradition have encroach into religion and even the apostle added theirs due to certain circumstance faced then. I think there should be updated version of Bible in order to do away with unnecessary doctrines
I am afraid that might even open the door to the proliferation of even more doctrines and traditions of men . lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by andyblinks05: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I am afraid that might even open the door to the proliferation of even more doctrines and traditions of men . lipsrsealed
lol no na…… we need it directly like that of moses
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by andyblinks05: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
The part in bold gets me cause I find it hard to believe that what we have today are the actual letters written by the apostles of Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ warned vehemently against the doctrines and traditions of men - false teachers, false prophets and even blind teachers He called them all. undecided
thats why theres always misinterpretation and confusion
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by Kobojunkiee: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
andyblinks05:

lol no na…… we need it directly like that of moses
You forget that even that gotten directly from Moses was turned upside down by the time Jesus Christ arrived on the scene. undecided
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by CodeTemplar: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! You never see anything you don dey complain. Next time when the demon you serve and represent here sends you to come any where close to me, you would be foolish enough to obey him.

Keep confusing the lying evil spirit driving you for the Spirit of Truth that has nothing to do with demonically-influenced persons like you.
See you life. The same scripture you use to advance your shrine agenda was used to expose you. The verses you quoted talks clearly about church buildings. If not demons, I wonder what else tries to resist the truth.
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by andyblinks05: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
You forget that even that gotten directly from Moses was turned upside down by the time Jesus Christ arrived on the scene. undecided
lol na him come update am that's was the reason new testament came in
Re: What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church? by jesusjnr1: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
CodeTemplar:
See you life. The same scripture you use to advance your shrine agenda was used to expose you. The verses you quoted talks clearly about church buildings. If not demons, I wonder what else tries to resist the truth.
Look at this building worshipping fool. You use the temple i mentioned, which is the only building which God literally dwelt in to compare your spiritless church buildings?

Even that building which God literally dwelt in has been destroyed severally by God because of mammon worshipping hypocrites like you who worship the building instead of God that dwelt in it, to prove that God was no respecter of any building that were made with men's hands but people who truly serve Him.

So keep fooling yourself that it was a church building as that which y'all building worshippers keep building to advance your mammonic and selfish interests instead of that of God.

You were obviously also too blind to see that it wasn't owned by the true church but borrowed, to show that church wasn't about church buildings but the individuals who make up the church, because what you call church now is dead and savorless compared to what they were despite that they had no church building of their own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Pay For A Job Slot? / Pagan Origins Of The Christ Myth / Do you speak in tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.