Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... (1866 Views)

We nearly bought a "STOLEN" Mercedes Benz but this saved us / I Want To Buy A Mini Bus For Hustle, / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by princedan295(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2021
Good morning house and happy easter to all!

I'll be brief with my question.

I just got 2 mini bus for hire purchase. One in port Harcourt and one in owerri.

I'm hoping I can get advice from anyone already into this business.
Preferably from the states I mentioned above.

No man has the monopoly of knowledge. Please contribute and help your boy
Re: I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by heniford2: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2021
bring am come enugu and thank me later
Re: I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by Kriss216: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2021
heniford2:
bring am come enugu and thank me later
Enugu wey still dey pay N30 per drop

6 Likes

Re: I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by SGANIVA(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2021
to succeed in this line , make sure you give it to well experience driver ,I mean someone that is already in the line . maybe his driving hand over and still looking for the one he will drive on hire purchase bases . this drivers already knows the road very well and will surely deliver , this drivers already have comprehensive history in the line And can be easily traced .

with this kind of drivers the maintenance and remittance of your money is at least 80% guarantee
good luck
Re: I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by heniford2: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2021
Kriss216:
Enugu wey still dey pay N30 per drop
where den dey pay that amount
Re: I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by kingjooo(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2021
@op why not buy golf3 and come to abuja to make your money
Re: I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by zyphr(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
kingjooo:
@op why not buy golf3 and come to abuja to make your money

Bro, how do golf 3 owners make money in Abuja? I'll like to know so that I can buy one. I live close to Abuja and would love to know anything that will fetch me an additional source of income.
Re: I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by kingjooo(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
zyphr:

Bro, how do golf 3 owners make money in Abuja? I'll like to know so that I can buy one. I live close to Abuja and would love to know anything that will fetch me an additional source of income.
You may choose to put it on higher purchase to reliable drivers and get x2 of your money back under 12 months because it's not too expensive or better still drive it yourself.My guy so many people neglect dis hustle,but if you do dis ur financial life will never remain the same.I've done it before,just let me know whenever you're ready
Re: I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Im a professional driver(Bolt, Commercial) and i stay in owerri. Chat me on whatsapp, lets do business..
Re: I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by Mrceragem: 2:07am On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=princedan295 post=100471671]Good morning house and happy easter to all!

I'll be brief with my question.

Re: I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by zyphr(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2021
kingjooo:
You may choose to put it on higher purchase to reliable drivers and get x2 of your money back under 12 months because it's not too expensive or better still drive it yourself.My guy so many people neglect dis hustle,but if you do dis ur financial life will never remain the same.I've done it before,just let me know whenever you're ready

Thanks man. I'll definitely take you on this offer.
First off, do you have an idea on the cost of buying a golf 3?
Re: I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by kingjooo(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2021
zyphr:

Thanks man. I'll definitely take you on this offer.
First off, do you have an idea on the cost of buying a golf 3?
500k we can get standard one,but your budget should be 600k inorder to get a super sound one.
Re: I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by zyphr(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingjooo:
500k we can get standard one,but your budget should be 600k inorder to get a super sound one.

Thanks bro. We'll link up when the funds are ready
Re: I Bought A Mini Bus For Hire Purchase But ... by kingjooo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
zyphr:

Thanks bro. We'll link up when the funds are ready
you're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Distress SaleToks 2004 Lexus ES330(Sold) / 2014 Model Toyota Prado Used Super Clean Selling Fast / 2006 Model Toyota Highlander Limited Used Good Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.