Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. (115160 Views)

Show Me Any 700k Car I Will Buy It Tomorrow / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Wendy006: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
What I Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful.

What I am about to share here is 100% true. You never can trust how discreet this pages are, so I had to create a new moniker lol...

I had already concluded plans to get a fairly used Nigerian Lexus. I got a seemingly good deal on jiji so last Friday I traveled to obiaruku to seal the deal.

Everything had gone on as planned, very great guy, I paid, he handed over all relevant documents and I headed straight to bact to Asaba.

At about 7pm, I was doing a final check on the documents so I sent my wife to the car, this lady returned back with a big black envelope directly behind the driver's seat.When we opened it, it was filled with Indian hemp. I mean close to 500grammes, I was in utter shock. I quickly called the seller and cautioned him seriously.

I had gone through over 15 police check posts, how on earth would I have explained that the stuff wasn't mine.

Please folks, we've got to be very careful. Very very careful. May God not allow us to answer questions about someone else's indiscretion.

I have decided not to share the pics here, for personal reasons.

546 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Fentanyl: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by LegendaryLover(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
lucky you.

in this con3 where they first take ur pics in handcuffs and upload to news blogs b4 court sittings, maybe you and said guy would have been on frontpage by now.

311 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Asquare84(m): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
I am only interested if the car you bought have issue that the seller didn't disclose to you

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by brodalikeme(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hehehe, dem just farm keep for police to come harvest.
I can’t even imagine how you for explain. You go talk till her saliva finish.

So where dey weed now?

214 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by decatalyst(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Many people have been to jail for something.

We need to be really careful in this Nigeria, and always pray for God's unending protection.

Op, I thank God for saving you and your house from Jail time and bad name

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by kestolove95(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pls I need dat envelope

226 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by adanny01(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wendy006:
What I am about to share here is 100% true. You never can trust how discreet this pages are, so I had to create a new moniker lol...

I had already concluded plans to get a fairly used Nigerian Lexus. I got a seemingly good deal on jiji so last Friday I traveled to obiaruku to seal the deal.

Everything had gone on as planned, very great guy, I paid, he handed over all relevant documents and I headed straight to bact to Asaba.

At about 7pm, I was doing a final check on the documents so I sent my wife to the car, this lady returned back with a big black envelope directly behind the driver's seat.When we opened it, it was filled with Indian hemp. I mean close to 500grammes, I was in utter shock. I quickly called the seller and cautioned him seriously.

I had gone through over 15 police check posts, how on earth would I have explained that the stuff wasn't mine.

Please folks, we've got to be very careful. Very very careful. May God not allow us to answer questions about someone else's indiscretion.

Your next step is to take the car to a key programmer, check how many keys are programmed to the car and how many keys you were given. If it is same, you are clear, if the programmed keys are more than the key you have, ask the programmer to delete all keys and program only the one in your possession.

Lastly, if you have an extra key programmed to the car, your valuables in the car are not safe so be careful.

559 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Nicklaus619(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bro you are indeed lucky, have you ever. Imagined. That he set you up with the exhibit so that he could liaise wit some dubious policemen at the check point close to him to arrest and detain you then as matter dey go, you loose the vehicle and the money, then they recycle same car. After a. Month. To another buyer??
My elder brother had. Similar experience
But luckily enough they messed with the wrong set of family
They got their ass whooped
Let's be mindful mbok cool

470 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls I need dat envelope

Lol...so that only u can get high abi? Ur plan will not work grin grin grin tongue

16 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by ValCon888: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
So what happened to the indian hemp?
I'm interested in knowing the final outcome.

210 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by UniversalDove: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
I am only concerned about what you used the hemp for...

Can you please mail it over to me so that I can help you destroy it?

54 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Katier00(f): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wendy006:

did you say caution? Go arrest his sorry ass* please

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by hollawaley2: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
An envelope?
Well, if it was me and the cops caught me, I won't deny being the owner but I'll settle the cops right on the spot. No need to dey drag matter.
Btw, where is the weed? Can you DHL the parcel to me?
In erigga's voice, that 50k Market wey you dey see so, fit make you 200k in less than a week Yo. Now that there's recession, that weed would make you at least 300-350k
Don't mind my analysis, I'm just a guy that knows how the system works and how to work it.
cheesy

Btw please watch this "Cave of Ashes" documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OwdPv8jOLw

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by sofiscatedmoron: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
how much did u buy the car

3 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by ATTemi: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Takeaway!

9 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Ahasco(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Where is the picture of the black enveloped Indian hemp, Or I don't believe your story

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by AskProf: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wendy006:

NEW profile, 5 years ago?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by doggedfighter(f): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
AskProf:

NEW profile, 5 years ago?
Op , are you by any chance using the wrong profile?
Anyway I am happy you are safe.
Our money won't buy us trouble. So shall it be

10 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by doggedfighter(f): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Where's the weed? Just curious

5 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by crestedaguiyi: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
OP were the stash

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Naijazure: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
OP the stash nah? Wia you keep am... Images joor

5 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by mytime24(f): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Na naira marley sell d car to u sad

17 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by candygist: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:

Ordinary 500gram.....mtewwww. did your sell them or what ?

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by greggng: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:

I only hope that is the only thing bad about that car....funny enough people don't do proper due deligence before paying for car...seeing document is one thing ...check if is authentic is another by making sure everything tallies....I wish you well and hope the only thing bad about that car is not the weed you saw....make una shine una eyes

8 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:22am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls I need dat envelope

My weed head goal wink
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by hope4nigeria(m): 6:08am On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:

probably you just bought a stolen vehicle

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by cRobo: 6:30am On Jan 20, 2020
He probably forgot

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by izykmiles55(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2020
weed? pls wat did u do with it afterwards?

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2020
.........this lady returned back with a big black envelope directly behind the driver's seat.When we opened it, it was filled with Indian hemp. I mean close to 500grammes

Wow!
We thank God for your life OP.
Assuming the cops have seen that in your car, it is another story we will be reading now.
Even if it is 50g.

Just keep thanking the God you are serving man.

And it is also good to know you do not live in the kinda area that when they are having naming ceremonies, igbo dey always plenty pass Jollof rice! wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. / Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.