Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,539 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" (9781 Views)

SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls / SERAP Sues Buhari Over Gag Order On Reporting Of Terrorist Attacks / ASR Africa Provides ₦5 Billion Health And Social Development Grant To Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Emergingnation(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2021
Kiddinpoh:
Anything about this contraption no longer interests me
The contraps has expired long ago, we're just waiting for her total collapse !

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Emergingnation(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2021
Kiddinpoh:
Anything about this contraption no longer interests me
The contraps has expired long ago, we're just waiting for total collapse !
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by KanuSE: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2021
Clowns everywhere grin

SERAP sues Buhari to where exactly ---- to Malami's court or Tanko's court?

Weyrey dey disguise! cheesy
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2021
Over 65% of the monies borrowed under Buhari has been stolen. So Nigeria as a nation is under debts which the future generation will suffer for.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2021
LaIabobo:
These serap guys are trying hard. Unfortunately, I doubt if they ever see the end of these cases and ultimatums. They always sue the govt, but we mostly never hear if they win or lose the fight
Actually I don't think they can do anything? remember you are in a lawless shíthole country lolz. grin
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2021
We need strong systems.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by od501: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2021
Tobbydhayor90:

https://serap-nigeria.org/2021/04/04/serap-sues-buhari-over-missing-n3-8bn-health-funds/

This SERP people should understand that you only use where there is rule of law. There is no law down here.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by KanuSE: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2021
Emergingnation:
The contraps has expired long ago, we're just waiting for total collapse !

You go wait tayaaa! grin
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Black27: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2021
And no impact
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Emergingnation(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2021
KanuSE:

You go wait tayaaa! grin
E go clear for your eyes very soon... grin
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Bankalert(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2021
Buhari will be like "The poor Nigerians can go fvck themselves"

Nigeria is eat or be eaten...
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Harrynight(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2021
Lol

Buhari wey no dey listen or obey court order
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Emergingnation(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2021
KanuSE:

You go wait tayaaa! grin
E go clear for your eyes when it'll happen... grin
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Bankalert(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2021
KanuSE:

You go wait tayaaa! grin
one day e go shock you... One day nah one day. It may not happen in this our generation. This generation will pass away but it will definitely happen in the future of futures...

As long as Nigeria remains, the northen and southern divide remains...and the southerners will keep agitating for a collapse of the nonsense amalgamation until they achieve it.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by KanuSE: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2021
Emergingnation:
E go clear for your eyes very soon... grin

I'm quite familiar with this sentence. wink

Nothing dey happen
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Blackdisciple(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2021
The previous ones nko!!!

After that did anyone even talked to Buhari over it again, but they keep suing.

Abi na till em commot for power before them go judge him??
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by wink2015(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2021
A COUNTRY WHERE POLITICIANS ARE SO CORRUPT TO BAKE THE NATIONAL CAKE.

This is the kind of public stealing that will continue to take place.

BUHARI WRONGLY BUILD HIS ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY TOWARDS HIMSELF.

This is not good for sustainability.

The anti-corruption war should be built on the foundation of strong institutions.

Government in Nigeria must create strong institution that will always kick against stealing and looting of the national treasury.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Jolomenas: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
This is pure lie from the pit of hell. Either ipob or enemies of Nigeria are trying to thwart the good work of Afonjas Lord and personal saviour is doing, after PMB is the best thing that has ever happen to Nigerians according to Afonjas.
Let me not talk about Abokis that knows nothing only cow and fura.
Abeg Mak Una no mention me ohhhh I get small headach

Dumb human
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2021
Rhesusmonkey:
Who else noticed that this SERAP is as useless as the P in the word "psychology" always suing and issuing ultimatums all the time yet nothing to show for it........

Next time when you want to spell Psychology try spelling it without the P
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by KanuSE: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2021
Bankalert:
one day e go shock you... One day nah one day. It may not happen in this our generation. But it will definitely happen.

From 'One day' to 'it may not happen in this generation'....lol cheesy

...but it WILL definitely happen - you sound like Lai Mohammed. grin
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Mko123(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Nice...Let's see a measure of accountability and transparency as a people with a new awakening...how be it my church mind tells me it's a case of DOA -- Dead On Arrival!!!

BTW It is of importance to ask some very important questions
#How come Buhari never fell ill or in need of Medical Checkup during the heated covid 19 Lockdown?
#Why is there Abuja house in UK?
#Why can't we have a medical outfit that can attend to the medical needs of Nigerians no matter their power or financial status?
#Why haven't we heard anything about who ordered the military to shoot in Lekki during EndSars?
#Why has Buhari failed to Address the Nation in a Live and interactive session like most presidents around the world do over so many pressing agitations as regards Insecurity!

#EndSars
#EndbadGovernment
#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon

We Moooove!!!

Anyways ill still state it that the mantra to create a political paradigm shift by the youths in Nigeria is the key to a better Nigeria....

Just realized I'm the FTC...so in the spirit of accountability and readiness to see thing get better ill be doing a SKILL SET GIVEAWAY that will help them earn at least $150 bi-weekly to the first 10 people that can be reached via Facebook to quote me with their Moniker....Normally I charge #100k for this viably tested SKILL SET TRAININGS.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@seniorwriter

Quite unfotunate, you wasted your FTC bonanza on superficial matter. It would have been better if you have left that place empty
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by vincentjk(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2021
If you like keep suing buhari like forever, it won't change anything neither will he reply you.

Nigeria has a strong government and kinda independent so he thereby doesn't give a fork about anyone.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by KanuSE: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2021
paulifera:
Stealing in this govt ehn

Hope you haven't forgotten stealing in the past governments yet coz you Nigerians are known to have short memory.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Bankalert(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2021
onuman:
Symbolic court exercise.

PMB is in power to pursue Fulani hegemony in Nigeria, and he is shielded by the large and undue number of 20 federating units (19 states and Abuja) proliferated in the northern region with accruing political over-representation from the northern region in the NASS, FEC, and CoSs at the central government in Abuja.

First seek for Restructure of Nigeria politically in a democratic set up in a National Confab where conferees are drawn equally from the three regions that formed independent Nigeria in 1960.

Country formed by regions don’t use land mass or population as criterion to proliferate too many states in a region with larger land mass or population, as was done in Nigeria by northern military dictators.
This country is just a few shreds from tearing apart. The only thing still holding it together is the notion of "our oil". Remove Oil from Nigeria and watch how the country will be divided into four seperate regions which will happen in future hopefully before this generation passes away.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Robisky001(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Nice...Let's see a measure of accountability and transparency as a people with a new awakening...how be it my church mind tells me it's a case of DOA -- Dead On Arrival!!!

BTW It is of importance to ask some very important questions
#How come Buhari never fell ill or in need of Medical Checkup during the heated covid 19 Lockdown?
#Why is there Abuja house in UK?
#Why can't we have a medical outfit that can attend to the medical needs of Nigerians no matter their power or financial status?
#Why haven't we heard anything about who ordered the military to shoot in Lekki during EndSars?
#Why has Buhari failed to Address the Nation in a Live and interactive session like most presidents around the world do over so many pressing agitations as regards Insecurity!

#EndSars
#EndbadGovernment
#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon

We Moooove!!!

Anyways ill still state it that the mantra to create a political paradigm shift by the youths in Nigeria is the key to a better Nigeria....

Just realized I'm the FTC...so in the spirit of accountability and readiness to see thing get better ill be doing a SKILL SET GIVEAWAY that will help them earn at least $150 bi-weekly to the first 10 people that can be reached via Facebook to quote me with their Moniker....Normally I charge #100k for this viably tested SKILL SET TRAININGS.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@seniorwriter
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Seniorwriter(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2021
Mko123:

Quite unfotunate, you wasted your FTC bonanza on superficial matter. It would have been better if you have left that place empty

Your Opinion though!!!

Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Bankalert(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2021
KanuSE:

From 'One day' to 'it may not happen in this generation'....lol cheesy

...but it WILL definitely happen - you sound like Lai Mohammed. grin
it will shock you in your grave if it doesnt in your lifetime grin... Hopefully, you will send your generation to quote me from the afterlife grin... I don't wish you death tho. I only hopes it happens in your lifetime.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by KanuSE: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2021
Bankalert:
it will shock you in your grave if it doesnt in your lifetime grin... Hopefully, you will send your generation to quote me from the afterlife grin... I don't wish you death tho. I only hope it happens in your lifetime.

Hope is not a strategy.

I quite struggled to make sense of your comment though.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Riversstate: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2021
How can huge amount like this just miss

What type of stupid country is this for crying out loud

Haba
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Eriokanmi: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2021
Is it buhari at the helms? I've since known it was idiagbon who ruled in the 80s and not him.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by Zchi1052(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2021
Audio sue
Nonesense country
Nonesense SERAP
Nonesense president
Everything na nonesense
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds" by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2021
Serap is always going to court and sadly I have never heard them secure a single judgment. The corruption in Nigeria stems from the executives, legislators and down to the judiciary. Nigeria is a rot, systemic corruption is not something that disappears overnight. Most Nigerians don't even know the magnitude of our problems because if they do, everyone will pray for the collapse of this dark evil called Nigeria. Unfortunately, the young people we think will make a difference, when I read their comments here on nairaland, I am constrained to believe that a different God created them and most slaves love their chains.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola / FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission / "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.