Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Proposal: Invitation To Discount Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Proposal: Invitation To Discount Loan (409 Views)

Invitation To Float A 10-20 Members Funding Access Group Of 1 Million Naira. / Easy Way To Get Bonus On Afrbtc.com In Which Use The Invitation Code A000063 / Invitation To A High Profit, Multimillion Naira Rice Investment Concept! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal: Invitation To Discount Loan by Fuudz: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2021
This is an open proposal to anyone who is interested.

I gave a loan to someone for working capital purposes but he made some bad decisions and lost the money.

We have reached an agreement that entails him making a monthly payment of about #50,000 until the debt is paid off.

I have an urgent need to use the money now because I need bulk money.

The total loan as at today 4 April 2021 is #1,600,000.

There is no dispute regarding the loan or the amount involved.

The person owing me has a good and secure job in a company in the Financial Sector

The debtor is based in Port Harcourt while I'm in Lagos.

Proposal
Is it possible for you to discount and buy over the debt?

If so how much are you ready to give me now in order to take over the right to wait and collect the monthly installments?

I'm available to ask any questions you have here.
Re: Proposal: Invitation To Discount Loan by Fuudz: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2021
This offer is still open
Re: Proposal: Invitation To Discount Loan by Fuudz: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2021
I want more offers please
Re: Proposal: Invitation To Discount Loan by Fuudz: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Still expecting more responses to this

(1) (Reply)

Foxygreen pay my hard earned money / Earn Free Cryptocurrency 0.5 Eth ($1,448) When You Signing Up. / Alhaji Dangote Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.