Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Invitation To A High Profit, Multimillion Naira Rice Investment Concept! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invitation To A High Profit, Multimillion Naira Rice Investment Concept! (1085 Views)

Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment / 3 High Profit Businesses To Start With 500k Or Less / Are You Interested In This Multimillion Naira��� Business ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To A High Profit, Multimillion Naira Rice Investment Concept! by jaybabs1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Project suspended for now
Re: Invitation To A High Profit, Multimillion Naira Rice Investment Concept! by jaybabs1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
To those that contacted me, Thanks for your responses. We can make it work!
Re: Invitation To A High Profit, Multimillion Naira Rice Investment Concept! by walata1: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good idea.....
Re: Invitation To A High Profit, Multimillion Naira Rice Investment Concept! by jaybabs1(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2017
walata1:
Good idea.....
Thanks alot.

Also, I appreciate all the positive responses I have received so far, for those asking me to render a full-scale service that will comprise both production, distribution and marketing, thanks for your contributions.

I am considering to upgrade the proposal into a rice production consortium of a sort. But that will be later.

For now, we will have a limited operation within the first few weeks/months and then we can quickly scale things up. I promise all investors an unflinching commitment to make this project a success and a breakthrough!

Our production consultancy is N200 - N400/bag depending on volume of production and as advised by some respondents, if you want us to handle marketing, distribution and sales within Kano markets, our marketing fee will be N100 - N200/bag depending on the volume too. We can use our company branded bags or any brand of your choice.

We will produce, package, sell and return profit and capital back to you or return profits alone and recycle the capital.

Please also take note that price of unprocessed rice is not static, so prices quoted may change either upward or downward. However, whenever prices change at the farmer/milling points, there is usually a corresponding change in the price in the market to reflect the changes and it is almost instant. So your profit is always guaranteed!

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Invitation To A High Profit, Multimillion Naira Rice Investment Concept! by jaybabs1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nigerian customs insists importation of rice will be fully ban by Dec, 2017. Let's team up to profit from this development.
You can google it!

Awaiting investors.
Re: Invitation To A High Profit, Multimillion Naira Rice Investment Concept! by vambi: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
just set the investment bands and the returns,state the minimum and maximum investment capital alongside the returns

(1) (Reply)

Start Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria / I Can Help Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 / Dropshipping/whatsapp Business Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.