Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations (28249 Views)

Igbo Traders Petition CBN On Multiple Charges, Deductions By Banks / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / CBN Restricts Dividend Pay-out By Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Ehinjuola: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
E dey breeet!
Opor!
But my account wit dem no dey breet oo
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Super1759: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
G
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Frales6(f): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
I no see any msg from my bank oooo. possibly bcoz money no dey there so dey no wan waste their N4 for me just like that

2 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by lilybonny(f): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nice one from the one customer bank
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Kondomatic(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
They will still charge us for this
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Femeto: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by chiefdiye(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
directonpc:
Happy Easter Oyi!

From all of us at Otukpo Community Bank
no message from any bank or any institutions for Esther... Here is another one from my town..... Oyidoma
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Duplexxx: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by offongk(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
cornerstone insurance
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Blitz888(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Not a blemish His blood can't take away... Not a stain Omo can't handle.

7 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by nasinebifegha(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
MTN should come and tell us the alternative bank to use for the recharge shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by chimauk(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
This

1 Like

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Beedude(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Our banks are becoming annoyingly stingy, common Easter sms to send to their customers they won't, maybe the #4 they will spend is what's their poverty cause. None sent to me except by emails.
Its better they don't send to u coz...

They will charge u for it. U can ask any banker u know
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Emekadollars(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
I think Fidelity gave the best wish.
"The greatest credit card".. So lovely

My beautiful Bank Fide..

3 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
am yet to receive any Easter messages from my banks...despite being a huge n Dedicated customer oo

GTB , UBA, Polaris, Access and FCMB.....I still dey wait.
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by The5DME(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
If I catch that gt bank CEO ehn? Since last year December, they take my 3k from failed transaction. Them no gree return am angry
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by lolaben(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
99thEnemy:
na Fidelity Bank kill Jesus Christ grin grin

Very true, cos that credit card looks like it was loaded with 30 pieces of silver, belonging to Judas!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Beedude(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ehinjuola:
E dey breeet! Opor! But my account wit dem no dey breet oo
Lolz. The account enter domant or what? And i was thinking of opening a business account with them next week.
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Emekadollars(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
UBA can be dry ehn.. wetin them dey share for easter?

Union bank own I no know who swear for them not to see the age and time we are in

Gtbank think say na by food

Fidelity bank shock me sha ...I'm impressed

Maggi sef dey ginger where elders dey. Lol nice one

Aitel, GIG, MTN on fleek

Toast to Sterling Bank
We'll rated.
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by edoairways: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Well this was my Easter message from access bank

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Ehinjuola: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Beedude:
Lolz. The account enter domant or what? And i was thinking of opening a business account with them next week.
Its actually stamps dues charges upon stamp dues charges I dey receive oo
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Asiri1991: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fidelity Bank wins it. Creativity is theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Clement01234: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
From FRIESLAND CAMPINA
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by flemsy15(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
From Cowbell

9 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Clement01234: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
lilybonny:
Nice one from the one customer bank

2 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
from Evans Baroque

1 Like

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Killermamba: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
99thEnemy:
na Fidelity Bank kill Jesus Christ grin grin

Fidelity obviously nailed it, gig nor be only egg we go put na buhari

2 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by SavageResponse(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Twoclans:
Sterling bank did it for me kiss cheesy Nice one

GIG cheesy (rolls eyes)

I know kwin Poco will like GT Banks message because of the basket of food. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pocohantas is this true? grin
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
From Evans Baroque

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Nauttyprof(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
MejiLoyon:
From sokoloan

You will dance soko to hell if you don't pay us this Easter

From Lapo

You and your guarantor will Lapto station,our money still remain 2500

I think Sokoloan's caption would be like this:

He paid the price but you need to pay us back our loans. We no dey play with our money oooo....

Happy Easter from us at Sokoloan grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by HapiNna: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
I give it to Fidelity.
They captured the real meaning of Easter.
Jesus is the reason for Easter.
You can see C. Jesus.
I am wondering if others were afraid to call the name Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Amorprincesa24: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
I like Sterling message. Followed by UBA! Showing love to people around us is very important.
Pocohantas na GTB own you go like.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dollar Hike: We Are Our Own Problem / Standard Chartered To Shut Half Of Nigeria Branches / Nigerian Cenbank Sells $100m As Naira Pulls Back From Record Low - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.