Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations (28547 Views)

Igbo Traders Petition CBN On Multiple Charges, Deductions By Banks / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / CBN Restricts Dividend Pay-out By Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Alejoas(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
I have ten to twenty four hours guaranteed external battery for your laptop. Do you need one? Come let's deal
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by lilybonny(f): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=Clement01234 post=100482329][/quote] This is nice as well smiley
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Ijaya123: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Here is mine that I did for a client @betachopkitchen

11 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Originality007: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Wey jaiz bank own grin

1 Like

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Slynation(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Actually they all did well...but sterling Bank was outstanding with the current trending slogan
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Which organization’s Easter message stood out for you?

- Sterling bank.

- Maggi seasoning. We call all bouillon cubes Maggi. grin
How did pocohantas make front page again? this thread doesn't make any sense. tongue
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
After all these "Goodwill" messages, they'll still come up with some useless policy meant to frustrate customers and also deduct their usual "Tithe" from your account.
you seem very frustrated in life. It is only poor man that complains

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Cutehector:
you seem very frustrated in life. It is only poor man that complains
Don't mistake a jolly good fellow like me for your dad bro. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Originality007:
Wey jaiz bank own grin
here

4 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ijaya123:
Here is mine that I did for a client @betachopkitchen
It is finish Indeed.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by OlujobaSamuel: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Last year own sweet pass did ones joor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Mac2016(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ikedc own ehn... Na cruise grin
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by McNelson(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Happy Easter

1 Like

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by pastillon: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
GIG na wash
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by shayhun31: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Unity bank Easter message

1 Like

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by zinodizt: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
He's indeed our Greatest credit card. Fidelity bank explains it better.
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by eaglez(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
MejiLoyon:
From sokoloan

You will dance soko to hell if you don't pay us this Easter

From Lapo

You and your guarantor will Lapto station,our money still remain 2500
grin bros e be like say you dey use them well.
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by directonpc(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
chiefdiye:
no message from any bank or any institutions for Esther... Here is another one from my town..... Oyidoma
lol �. Abole!

1 Like

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by femi4: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
pocohantas:
- GTB sha.

- Union bank. Wasn’t expecting anything special from Union. Old people bank...

- Fidelity bank.
Union Bank wrote epistle....old skul bank. They weren't taught "KISS" Keep It Short n Simple
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by greatestofall: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
JESUS is the Reason for the Celebration..
As we Celebrate His Resurrection, let's also live Prepared for the Biggest Event to Hit Humanity!
HE is Coming again!
JESUS is Coming again and we are Right in the Season for His Coming..
It's Gonna be Suddenly,
It's Gonna be in a Twinkling of an Eye,
The Signs are Screaming!
Be Ready Folks.
Except a man/woman be Born again, he/ she will not make it.
A Genuie Relationship with JESUS is key!
Without Holiness! No eye will see The LORD..

I greatly admire your tenacity in speaking the word in and out of season here. God bless you and reward your labor of love.
Happy Easter dear soldier of the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by eaglez(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nauttyprof:

;
I think Sokoloan's caption would be like this:

He paid the price but you need to pay us back our loans. We no dey play with our money oooo....

Happy Easter from us at Sokoloan grin grin grin
grin grin una no go kill person for this nairaland platform.
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by nolyyy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Happy Easter frm Superior pharma

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Lordsview(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fidelity and First Bank,you hit right

1 Like

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Righteousness2(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
greatestofall:

I greatly admire your tenacity in speaking the word in and out of season here. God bless you and reward your labor of love.
Happy Easter dear soldier of the Lord.
Amen.
GOD Bless you my Brother

1 Like

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by ello29(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
See competition oo
Who is winning?
I love this
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by favour32(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nigeria cast...Easter wey dey make person spiritually couscous nai be like any other day so?
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by GerraMeh74(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Alat my people, they have to be the best banking app ever.

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by oloshun(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Access Bank is always the best in concepts
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by egojeny1(f): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:
Last year own sweet pass did ones joor
Exactly

Last year own was so so beautiful
Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
After all these "Goodwill" messages, they'll still come up with some useless policy meant to frustrate customers and also deduct their usual "Tithe" from your account.

They are all thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by BluntCrazeMan: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
1). Keystone Bank

2). Leadway Assurance

Re: Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations by Gudhrt08: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
directonpc:
Happy Easter Oyi!
From all of us at Otukpo Community Bank
Otukpo Na our l@goz!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Golden Guinea Is Back / Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story / Can Same BVN Be Used For An Account Holder With Different Account Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.